The POTUS and Trayvon Martin.

There has been some talk about riots if the trial on George Zimmerman's shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Aside from interferring with an investigation and trial, does the POTUS have the ability to diffuse these potential riots through his freedom of speech or will he choose to use his freedom of speech to incite/justify rioting?

Considering how some view him as lacking of leadership qualities, I suppose he could just say nothing; but the press will push for comment anyway.

It is possible he has had free speech to diffuse any riots and I just haven't heard of it yet. But I'm not one of his following anyway.

And this is the biggest factor that is making this such a front and center issue. The fact that Martin and Obama are both negroes.

A victory for Trayvon Martin is a victory for Obama.

A victory for Zimmerman is a defeat for Obama.

That's the false mindset that has been developed and I fear there will be a heavy price paid in blood for it.

It's just amazing to outsiders that an otherwise civilized country could become so wrapped up in this racist hating.

And this is the biggest factor that is making this such a front and center issue. The fact that Martin and Obama are both negroes.

A victory for Trayvon Martin is a victory for Obama.

A victory for Zimmerman is a defeat for Obama.

That's the false mindset that has been developed and I fear there will be a heavy price paid in blood for it.

It's just amazing to outsiders that an otherwise civilized country could become so wrapped up in this racist hating.

So would the POTUS use his free speech to incite rioting or to diffuse them?

Should the POTUS use his free speech to incite rioting or to diffuse them?

There has been some talk about riots if the trial on George Zimmerman's shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Aside from interferring with an investigation and trial, does the POTUS have the ability to diffuse these potential riots through his freedom of speech or will he choose to use his freedom of speech to incite/justify rioting?

Considering how some view him as lacking of leadership qualities, I suppose he could just say nothing; but the press will push for comment anyway.

It is possible he has had free speech to diffuse any riots and I just haven't heard of it yet. But I'm not one of his following anyway.

Are you afraid? I really don't think there will be riots if Zimmerman is found innocent. But, I'll be surprized if they find him innocent.

Are you afraid? I really don't think there will be riots if Zimmerman is found innocent. But, I'll be surprized if they find him innocent.

I'm afraid in the sense that I hope there will not be riots should George Zimmerman walk a free man.

• 2 weeks later...

President Obama has had his chance several times to find peace in issues when it comes to race, and every single time, Obama has been on the wrong side of the issue. Including saying the Boston police acted stupidly when it came to being verbally assaulted, followed and warned several times by the police, but the police were the ones who acted stupidly.

When it comes to this case, before he ever had all the facts, he was already trying to find more sympathy for Martin by saying, if I had a son he would look like Trayvon. Once again, Obama rushes to defend the black person in the situation, and ends up on the wrong side of the truth, or the legal findings. I feel like he does it to show the black community that he is still one of them and supports them, when the truth is, as President he has hurt the black community more than helped them.

Truth is that Obama still has a bit of prejudice against the white people of the nation he is supposed to be the leader of. The leader of the ENTIRE nation, not just the brown and black skinned of the nation. In his books, in his personal life, in his career as community organizer AND politician, he has shown a clear reputation of being against the white people. Something I believe he learned how to make a little less obvious by his good old buddy Rev. Wright. I guess the racist nut doesnt fall far from the racist tree. He grew up surrounded by the ideology of racism from his mother, father, grandparents and even the people who mentored him as a youth. Is it really a shock to see all of the racist lessons of his life come to the surface under the spot lights?? Not for me it isnt.

Here's BHO's Whipping Boy:

And "duty to retreat" was irrelevant in Zimmerman's case because pinned to the ground with Martin on top of him, bashing his head on the concrete he was unable to retreat. This didn't stop the NAACP crowd from cheering their heads off when Eric Holder tossed out his red meat. Holder's racial-grievance-mongering agenda has also been bolstered by media propaganda outlets, who've been dutifully bashing Stand Your Ground regardless of the facts.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/michelle-malkin/2013/07/17/malkin-column-eric-holders-stand-your-ground-squirrel#ixzz2ZM0jxALW

Is community organizer kinda the same as rioting?

"Kinda", yes. "The same", no.

A liberal will certainly choose to expound on how they are not the same while ignoring/dismissing how they kinda are.

Here's BHO's Whipping Boy:

And "duty to retreat" was irrelevant in Zimmerman's case because pinned to the ground with Martin on top of him, bashing his head on the concrete he was unable to retreat. This didn't stop the NAACP crowd from cheering their heads off when Eric Holder tossed out his red meat. Holder's racial-grievance-mongering agenda has also been bolstered by media propaganda outlets, who've been dutifully bashing Stand Your Ground regardless of the facts.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/michelle-malkin/2013/07/17/malkin-column-eric-holders-stand-your-ground-squirrel#ixzz2ZM0jxALW

Eric Holder reminds me of one of the Grandpa's from The Cosby Show. How could you not trust him?