All Life on Earth Dies Due to Low CO2

This should make the global warming wacko's heads explode!!!!!

Life On Earth To Die Out In One Billion Years An ageing Sun will mean there is too little carbon dioxide for plants to grow, wiping out all animals on the planet.
4:58am UK, Tuesday 02 July 2013
9312960-1-1-942x530.jpg

How the Earth might look in one billion years as life dies out

All animals and plants will vanish from the Earth within the next billion years, a new study suggests.

But ironically the end of the world is going to arrive as a result of too little carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, rather than too much.

Currently experts are trying to find ways to cut levels of the greenhouse gas to prevent global warming running out of control.

But as the Sun ages and grows hotter, greater evaporation and chemical reactions with rainwater will take away more and more carbon dioxide.

In less than a billion years, its levels will be too low for photosynthesising plants to survive, say scientists.

When that happens, life as we know it on Earth will cease to exist.

With the loss of plants, herbivorous animals will also die out, as well as the carnivores that prey on them.

Eventually microbes will be all that remains - and for the majority of them even their days will be numbered.

After another billion years, the oceans will have dried out completely leaving only the hardiest bugs.

Astrobiologist Jack O'Malley-James, from the University of St Andrews, said: "The far-future Earth will be very hostile to life by this point.

"All living things require liquid water, so any remaining life will be restricted to pockets of liquid water, perhaps at cooler, higher altitudes or in caves underground."

The surviving organisms would also have to cope with extreme high temperatures and intense ultraviolet radiation, he said.

The predictions are based on a computer simulation of the impact long-term changes to the Sun are likely to have on Earth.

As the Sun ages over the next billion years or so, it is expected to remain stable but to grow steadily brighter.

The increasingly intense radiation will cause the Earth to heat up to such an extent that the oceans start to evaporate.

You just made their day. MMGW is the LATEST anti-human scam to come down the pike, definitely chitauri-inspired. That artist's rendering? It'll give em wood. Gaia without the vicious poison of human kind - oh, paradise, oh praise Gaia!

PS: Good morning, I prevaricate.

I can slow the progress of this. Sun Dimming is a phenomenon much more dangerous than the hoax of global warming. While gullible thousands have bought the lies of opportunists like Al Gore, sending millions to him for, well what is actually a natural cycle. Many people have overlooked the insidious nature of the alarmists. Most normal people understand that this cycle, which is exasperated by volcanoes, that when they erupt, they wipe out all of our 'progress' in halting this natural cycle.

Now lets get back to the very real issue at hand...Sun Dimming. Much research needs to be done on this, and I am just the individual who can handle, and secure our descendants future. Simply send me your hard earned money, I will use it to create an inexhaustible fuel supply for the sun. IM me directly for the address, and get the word out, a billion years will be here before your know it. Save the earth?? Save the solar system!

I can slow the progress of this. Sun Dimming is a phenomenon much more dangerous than the hoax of global warming. While gullible thousands have bought the lies of opportunists like Al Gore, sending millions to him for, well what is actually a natural cycle. Many people have overlooked the insidious nature of the alarmists. Most normal people understand that this cycle, which is exasperated by volcanoes, that when they erupt, they wipe out all of our 'progress' in halting this natural cycle.

Now lets get back to the very real issue at hand...Sun Dimming. Much research needs to be done on this, and I am just the individual who can handle, and secure our descendants future. Simply send me your hard earned money, I will use it to create an inexhaustible fuel supply for the sun. IM me directly for the address, and get the word out, a billion years will be here before your know it. Save the earth?? Save the solar system!

God bless you. SOMEONE has to save us - THANK YOU for stepping up.

wont make a billion years...assuming that we don't nuke/ bioweapon ourselves into extinction, we only have a couple of hundred years left before earth is uninhabitable for humans.

the good news, the stupid people (you and your spawn) will die off first!...natural selection at its best

Pluto is a planet, Pluto isn't a planet. When Pluto was a planet there was planet X, without Pluto is that planet IX?

Eggs are bad. Egg whies are good, yokes are bad. Egg white and egg yokes neutralize each other's effects sold separately.

Kind of like good and evil, love and hate, right and wrong, legal or ethical. Extremes tear apart natural balances where the meek between the two survive this adapt or become extinct moment.

Duh!

Church vs state argue body and soul. Academics teaches economic divide and conquer hearts and minds from top down vs bottom up, left vs right, lead vs follow with one rule;

Never question the authority of language arts to theorizing potential what if's. One would become a negative influence to social justification and societal evolution while no body of character understands genetic continuation in the space created by energy cannot be created or destroyed changing shape and form functioning as everything taking place now all the time universally balancing currently in actual kenetic self contained, self maintaining, self evident reflections of what is taking place currently..

I didn't even see the first one!

There's already a sequel?!

isn't that the first 5 billion, just saying, not a sequel, but a serial. Isn't the American world due for Rocky 7? or is it 8? Appollo, Apoolo, Mister T, Russian, Trained a fighter, staged a fight. So it would be 7.

the next billion years would be Earth 6.

I do enjoy Konz' science.

cc

You enjoy anything that makes others feel more miserible than you feel about your own lifetime self contained in your skin. That is what reality is all about. Redistribution of misery to those that can never be happy being what they are in life, a sole lifetime passing through an atmosphere.

Blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather, blather.

Good point.

cc

All science trembles at the searing logic of your fiery intellect.

cc

that would be instincts, intellect is the ability to invent anything possible after the words "What if" "If only", and "Only if" in proper grammar and spelling ignoring the physical absolutes around them.

Don't blame me, I'm doin my part; converted my wood burner to handle ground up tires.

Now...that's funny.

The goofy premise here is that our policy OUGHT to aim to FCK up the environment NOW because maybe a BILLION FCKIN YEARS later...we are short of Carbon Dioxide as the Sun starts to fail? Really kids....I detect some REAL insincerity in this oddball reversal of priorities. We need to face our major concerns of the NEXT CENTURY. What happens as the Sun starts to malfunction way way in the future is not the main thing and I rather doubt there's any easy answer to it. We FIRST...have to still BE here and have the smarts and assets to do whatever we can.

that would be instincts, intellect is the ability to invent anything possible after the words "What if" "If only", and "Only if" in proper grammar and spelling ignoring the physical absolutes around them.

If you use small words in small batches, you'd have a good chance at Con getting it.

At least he's trying to insult you directly now. He's moving up in social interaction.

Tip: Don't be civil. He resents it as weakness: Self-esteem issues brought on by drink.

Point ?

CO2 is a balance . Too much carbon and we die . Suffocation , like running out of oxygen .

Air tanks are filled with co2 . Not just oxygen .

And carbon dioxide not the same for us as monoxide .

But go ahead and pollute

If you use small words in small batches, you'd have a good chance at Con getting it.

At least he's trying to insult you directly now. He's moving up in social interaction.

Tip: Don't be civil. He resents it as weakness: Self-esteem issues brought on by drink.

Tsk, tsk...

So angry.

As my youngest would say, take a chill pill.

cc

Civil is my nature because I don't take to civic distortion creating conflicting interests in a natural balancing moemnt always present even though they,civic minding people, will never accept the self evident even being self evident.

Kill ideology with kindness, build realities selling mean-ing of civic pride honoring half truths never proven completely correct or able to be proven completely wrong, but always incomplete from every talking point slanting topics to one side or another from 6 degrees of philosophical separation of the same thing..

Civil is my nature because I don't take to civic distortion creating conflicting interests in a natural balancing moemnt always present even though they,civic minding people, will never accept the self evident even being self evident.

Kill ideology with kindness, build realities selling mean-ing of civic pride honoring half truths never proven completely correct or able to be proven completely wrong, but always incomplete from every talking point slanting topics to one side or another from 6 degrees of philosophical separation of the same thing..

I've finally identified sole's writing model: the gibberish on the Dr. Bronner's Soap squeeze bottle.

cc