Happy 4th of July!!!!

as a freedom loving american I plan on celebrating the holiday with the time honored tradition of fireworks bbq and drinking. you may say cliche but I think of it as more of an archtype. happy 4th. execpt Electric Skeptic that dude seems like a child molester

a funeral is more in order than a celebration...

the government is getting crappier and crappier, but society is getting better and better, just have to try and improve life faster than government can crap all over it.

the government is getting crappier and crappier, but society is getting better and better, just have to try and improve life faster than government can crap all over it.

im hedging my bets on jesus this go around...there is no coming back from this shift...we are toast...

May you all enjoy a happy day with your friends and loved ones this holiday, fellow NHB scum! The times are improving and the days are getting longer, and I think we'll all have good reason to drink and celebrate in the near future.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/04/health/scientists-fabricate-rudimentary-human-livers.html?hp&_r=0

Happy 4th of July, may another revolution be in our future.

A few words of wisdom for you.

From Thomas Jefferson...

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circlue of our felicities.

No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

From Thomas Jefferson...

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circlue of our felicities.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

amen brother

I truly wonder just how many of the younger generations actually know why we celebrate the 4th. Do the know it as Independence Day, or some day designated to get off work?

To those that do understand and celebrate for the actual reason, Happy Fourth!

It's a good country.

Ask an immigrant. They might know what you forgot. My grandfather knew. Good guy who loved America very much.

Please don't start up the shit about illegals. Yes, they're breaking the law. Stay on topic now, psycho. : )

From Thomas Jefferson...

Nice dreams for this summery 4th. You will never have that dream until all the corrupt bastards on each side of the isle are voted out and replaced with the common American. That will never happen until the corporate power is rejected by the right, because they control the government and the propaganda machine to mis-inform the populous. They control the very substance that sustains and pacifys you.

Nice dreams for this summery 4th. You will never have that dream until all the corrupt bastards on each side of the isle are voted out and replaced with the common American. That will never happen until the corporate power is rejected by the right, because they control the government and the propaganda machine to mis-inform the populous. They control the very substance that sustains and pacifys you.

you rejected palin just like your corporate puppet masters ordered you to do...she was as close to the common american as we have had...and you nailed her to a cross...shame really..

happy fourth by the way...

as a freedom loving american I plan on celebrating the holiday with the time honored tradition of fireworks bbq and drinking. you may say cliche but I think of it as more of an archtype. happy 4th. execpt Electric Skeptic that dude seems like a child molester

you seem like a guy that would rape his mother

HA! Who'd of thunk?

A statistician made a few calculations and discovered that since the birth of our nation more lives had been lost in celebrating independence than in winning it. ~Curtis Billings

Happy Independence Day everyone.