Egypt Military Topples Morsi

Protesters erupt in cheers as Egyptian army chief announces President Morsi is no longer in control of Egypt and the country's constitution has been temporarily suspended; Morsi denounces military measures as a 'full coup.'

...yet another Africa / ME success story! *sigh*

Egyptian military ousts Morsi, suspends constitution

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/03/egypt-teeters-on-brink-overthrow-as-army-deadline-is-set-to-expire/

Protesters erupt in cheers as Egyptian army chief announces President Morsi is no longer in control of Egypt and the country's constitution has been temporarily suspended; Morsi denounces military measures as a 'full coup.'

...yet another Africa / ME success story! *sigh*

Egyptian military ousts Morsi, suspends constitution

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/03/egypt-teeters-on-brink-overthrow-as-army-deadline-is-set-to-expire/

Obama declares Whitehouse to fly flag at half mast!!!!

Morsi's day is really turning to shiit.... I just saw on the News that he is now under House Arrest, as are a number of his inner circle, and other affiliated Radical elements.

I think this is the first instance where we've seen a rejection of Dictorial Islamic rule from such a significant country. It's pretty clear the majority in Egypt oppose the Brotherhood, despite being democratically elected----but the problem is those that oppose them are extremely unorganized politically.

As for Mass Liberty's post... He turned out to be spot on..... A smiling Obama took the Podium, to aaplaud and pledged support, as though he were secretly in their corner all along.

As for Mass Liberty's post... He turned out to be spot on..... A smiling Obama took the Podium, to aaplaud and pledged support, as though he were secretly in their corner all along.

The man is a shameful bag of excrement. I've seen that from the start. I just wish others, left or right, would see it too.

Does life teach you anything or is it humanity that educated everything your character believes possible?

Did you used to write the lyrics for The Moody Blues? ....Isn't life Strange.

barry gave the Muslim terrorists in Egypt billions of our dollars and our fighter jets and tanks. He's a dumb ass.

Like Reagan/Bush gave billions to Sadam Huisein and Al Qaeda. Your point?

Did you used to write the lyrics for The Moody Blues? ....Isn't life Strange.

I thought that was The Doors.

All the partisan bickering does get SO old. It's like listening to a bunch of babies, cursing at each other.

Washington has been doing the exact same things all my life, regardless who's in power, and you have to give these guys credit: they get the public bickering about whether it's the other party's fault, without one second's consideration there's something generally wrong with their behavior and the best government money can buy! Congress even has you convinced the president is the big spender, when he can't really appropriate a dime, I suppose because nobody knows what's in the Constitution and how it's actually they who sling that pork around and dig that hole deeper about every day. You know what Congress does best? Raid the treasury and blame the other guy. Ultimately, America's downfall will be that it's dumbed-down to oblivion.

Egyptians are serious about democracy and that's good news for the whole ME, excluding Israel. Bad news for the US because a real democracy will not allow itself to be manipulated with US money that's asking it to do the US's bidding.

Really bad news when Saudi starts to see Egypt's progress and the people begin to throw off the US supported corrupt monarchy.

Proof: The US's undying support for Mubarak right up until it was obvious his head was going to roll.

All the partisan bickering does get SO old. It's like listening to a bunch of babies, cursing at each other.

Washington has been doing the exact same things all my life, regardless who's in power, and you have to give these guys credit: they get the public bickering about whether it's the other party's fault, without one second's consideration there's something generally wrong with their behavior and the best government money can buy! Congress even has you convinced the president is the big spender, when he can't really appropriate a dime, I suppose because nobody knows what's in the Constitution and how it's actually they who sling that pork around and dig that hole deeper about every day. You know what Congress does best? Raid the treasury and blame the other guy. Ultimately, America's downfall will be that it's dumbed-down to oblivion.

I'm actually with you on this. You posted a very unpopular post yesterday or the other day about how we just get on line to score points on each other. I thought it was very thoughtful. As for me, this beats playing some stupid zombie killing game. At least I learn something from the more thoughtful people like yourself. I agree with you, however, it's usually just a jousting match of no consequence.

Egyptians are serious about democracy and that's good news for the whole ME, excluding Israel. Bad news for the US because a real democracy will not allow itself to be manipulated with US money that's asking it to do the US's bidding.

Washington, for too long, has failed to see that there's a radically heightened level of awareness in the world among people as to who they are, for better or worse, and who the sock puppets of foreign interlopers are. And they resent this, rebel against this, see unnecessary oil or military industrial complex wars on their soil, and many are now mad as hell! There's even been a horrendous backlash against the U.S. that's favored radical Islam, and the Iranian revolution of 1980 was the first salvo of this. It seems all we know how to do is throw our weight and money around, but this isn't how you make friends of the actual masses of people who make up the world, simple as that. When they see they've been manipulated and jerked around, you've got a real problem. It's a stupid policy road we've engaged in, for too long, this holier-than-thou playing empire crap, sock puppet, repressive dictators, to haul away some cheap oil or coffee beans,... great way to make friends, you think?

I'm actually with you on this. You posted a very unpopular post yesterday or the other day about how we just get on line to score points on each other. I thought it was very thoughtful. As for me, this beats playing some stupid zombie killing game. At least I learn something from the more thoughtful people like yourself. I agree with you, however, it's usually just a jousting match of no consequence.

Believe me, I've never thought to post anything because it's popular! But thank you. I sometime just joke around, but I'm never trying to purposely jerk anybody around, at least who hasn't attacked me in some senseless way, and even then usually enjoying just shoveling it back. But I would hope I don't simply post crap when saying something serious, whatever people agree or don't agree with not the point, rather try to provide some content in many posts, at least have reasons why I may say anything in seriousness. I know that's criminal around here, but I'm sort of an outlaw that way... And some of the people who hate me? Well, praise Jesus, I must be doing something right! LOL!

P.S. Tell you what, too. I've been called a lib, been called a con, been called I believe every foul word I know of and then some, most of all imbecile, dumbass, on and on, but, if I'm the dummy, why are there seldom any replies more than a line or two, some analysis of my stupidity with refuting facts, something, anything? If I'm so stupid, folks, why can't you write more than a sentence fragment or two in broken, sixth grade English, without expletives? I'd be happy to eat my hat, beg forgiveness for my denseness, if somebody would just provide an intelligent, semi-literate reply. LOL!

It was the Doors and the song was "People Are Strange." from their Strange days album.

P.S. Tell you what, too. I've been called a lib, been called a con, been called I believe every foul word I know of and then some, most of all imbecile, dumbass, on and on, but, if I'm the dummy, why are there seldom any replies more than a line or two, some analysis of my stupidity with refuting facts, something, anything? If I'm so stupid, folks, why can't you write more than a sentence fragment or two in broken, sixth grade English, without expletives? I'd be happy to eat my hat, beg forgiveness for my denseness, if somebody would just provide an intelligent, semi-literate reply. LOL!

Why do you write in such large letters. Sign of insecurity?

Why do you write in such large letters. Sign of insecurity?

No. I do it to give some incessantly argumentative and angry little man, with no more sense or substance than to criticize a font, something inane to comment on, something senseless to lash out over. Then I reply, so as to provide the attention all trolls crave.

People are Strange was by the Doors..... Isn't life Strange was by the Moody Blues

Really bad news when Saudi starts to see Egypt's progress and the people begin to throw off the US supported corrupt monarchy.

Proof: The US's undying support for Mubarak right up until it was obvious his head was going to roll.

Fuuck you Monty..... Talk to us when your Frogs up there stop whining for independence from you.

I see you as at least a hope for this forum. Otherwise it's nothing more than a bunch of crazy teenagers calling each other names. I don't know how to overcome that other than just ignoring them and trying to stay on topic in a sensible way. There's probably no way of having the forum moderators exclude these spamming little pigs for us by censoring them out of topics where an effort is being made to make some sense.

I think we simply have to outnumber them on some of the threads and the only way to accomplish that is to keep the conversation over their heads. Sort of in the same way high pitched classical music is played at convenience stores to drive them away.

In any case, I'm nearly at the point of leaving this forum for want of finding something more adult and interesting.

Who else is worth paying any attention to? I haven't been here long enough to know yet?

I see you as at least a hope for this forum. Otherwise it's nothing more than a bunch of crazy teenagers calling each other names. I don't know how to overcome that other than just ignoring them and trying to stay on topic in a sensible way. There's probably no way of having the forum moderators exclude these spamming little pigs for us by censoring them out of topics where an effort is being made to make some sense.

I think we simply have to outnumber them on some of the threads and the only way to accomplish that is to keep the conversation over their heads. Sort of in the same way high pitched classical music is played at convenience stores to drive them away.

In any case, I'm nearly at the point of leaving this forum for want of finding something more adult and interesting.

Who else is worth paying any attention to? I haven't been here long enough to know yet?

im your huckleberry