Pro choicers chant Hail Satan. Prolifers sing Amazing Grace

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Libs should ask their mothers if she thought you were a living human being when she was five months pregnant.

Saw that article and found it quite hopeful: at least the Satan guys are finally gaining some awareness of who they've been shilling for all their lives.

Yep. Getting the pro-choice protesters to chant "Hail Satan!" is actually a great victory for the pro-life protesters. It was a desperate attempt to simply rattle the pro-life protesters.

BUT that response by the pro-choice protesters is so aggressive that it smacks of a Freudian slip. You don't even have to be religious in order to view such behavior as crossing the line into mental sickness.

Yep. Getting the pro-choice protesters to chant "Hail Satan!" is actually a great victory for the pro-life protesters. It was a desperate attempt to simply rattle the pro-life protesters.

BUT that response by the pro-choice protesters is so aggressive that it smacks of a Freudian slip. You don't even have to be religious in order to view such behavior as crossing the line into mental sickness.

Wouldn't rattle me. I like things to be on the table, in the open, a certain honesty in this. Actually, this is the sort of thing that pisses off Satan, who would rather these things be in the shadows. He's into cross dressing, angel of light stuff...

"The bill would ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy and shut down 37 of the states 42 clinics. " Wow, 20 weeks isn't long to make a decision? That's a 5 month old fetus in there. Pro-choice advocates whine all about choice, does the fetus have a choice ?

Words by Marco E. Beltrami, sung by Leonard Cohen:

Give me back the Berlin wall, give me Stalin and St Paul.
Give me Christ or give me Hiroshima.
Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow.
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder !

obab.jpg

So I guess the cats out of the bag now. I always suspected pro choicers were little Satanists..

Pro-Abortion Supporters Chant Hail Satan, and Mother Mary should have had an abortion. while Pro Lifers sing Amazing Grace..

http://youtu.be/r2Fx3vJNY6E

Pro lifers oppose abortion until they find they themselves need one. Then they go get it, telling themselves that "In my case it's different."

Funny, I know a lot of pro-choicers, but none of 'em worship Satan. Strange.

Pro lifers oppose abortion until they find they themselves need one. Then they go get it, telling themselves that "In my case it's different."

Sounds like you know a lot of what it feels like to have had one..... :huh:

The murdering of the unborn..........well..........ummmmmmm.....it just seems so satanic. :o

All of the ones in the vid shouting Hail Satan, worship satan, whether they realize it or not...

There are Christians who support pro-choice.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2002/decemberweb-only/12-16-57.0.html

They are not Christians. I don't care what they call themselves. Kind of like Rubio calling himself a conservative. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you know a lot of what it feels like to have had one..... :huh:

Sorry, but I don't. I can tell you about right wing mothers bringing their daughters to clinics and getting their little "problems" taken care of, telling the staff that "In our case it's different. I don't expect you to understand" and the next day, Mom's manning the lines screaming at women going into the same clinic.

The murdering of the unborn..........well..........ummmmmmm.....it just seems so satanic. :o

All of the ones in the vid shouting Hail Satan, worship satan, whether they realize it or not...

They are not Christians. I don't care what they call themselves. Kind of like Rubio calling himself a conservative. :rolleyes:

You cannot see into anyone's heart, so you cannot say. Plus God plainly says HE's the Judge.

Not.

You.

Sorry, but I don't. I can tell you about right wing mothers bringing their daughters to clinics and getting their little "problems" taken care of, telling the staff that "In our case it's different. I don't expect you to understand" and the next day, Mom's manning the lines screaming at women going into the same clinic.

You cannot see into anyone's heart, so you cannot say. Plus God plainly says HE's the Judge.

Not.

You.

sorry. Christians do not believe in murdering the unborn. One cannot be a Christian, and be pro choice. I don't care how you spin it. Nor are women who get abortions conservatives. I don't care if they call themselves one, or not. One cannot be a conservative if they do not believe in conserving life. Duh!

Frankly, I think you're all damned crazy. You can mention the A-word in this country, and everybody is suddenly soiling themselves. The pro lifers just go nuts like the pro abortion people. But you could go your entire life and hear very few pro lifers say anything about sex in the media, 24x7 acts glorifying adultery, teenage sex, drugs, rock and roll, rape and domestic violence, between acts of murder and mayhem on the tube, the cesspool that is the culture, what is considered good entertainment! You never complain about the culture that teaches your children you dress half naked and spread your legs, if you want to be cool. I see girls with their Mommies and their butts hanging out every time I go shopping. You near never hear any of you moral legends in your own minds express the slightest consternation about a culture that encourages and applauds all the behaviors that result in getting knocked-up. Just like you'll vote for some horrid politician that will pay lip service to abortion and never do one whit of anything about it, while sending your children overseas to die or get maimed in an unnecessary war, while you watch "Dancing with the Stars" or "American Idol."

You blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Frankly, I think you're all damned crazy. You can mention the A-word in this country, and everybody is suddenly soiling themselves. The pro lifers just go nuts like the pro abortion people. But you could go your entire life and hear very few pro lifers say anything about sex in the media, 24x7 acts glorifying adultery, teenage sex, drugs, rock and roll, rape and domestic violence, between acts of murder and mayhem on the tube, the cesspool that is the culture, what is considered good entertainment! You never complain about the culture that teaches your children you dress half naked and spread your legs, if you want to be cool. I see girls with their Mommies and their butts hanging out every time I go shopping. You near never hear any of you moral legends in your own minds express the slightest consternation about a culture that encourages and applauds all the behaviors that result in getting knocked-up. Just like you'll vote for some horrid politician that will pay lip service to abortion and never do one whit of anything about it, while sending your children overseas to die or get maimed in an unnecessary war, while you watch "Dancing with the Stars" or "American Idol."

A-plus. I've always wondered why certain Christians talk about nothing except being gay. You've nailed it nicely.

Speak for yourself.

A-plus. I've always wondered why certain Christians talk about nothing except being gay. You've nailed it nicely.

Name some. I've never met one that talks this way..

Well, you know it's true. I neither approve of homosexuality, certainly not gay "marriage," only this has most to do with the definition of marriage and that it's a holy covenant of God, not to be mocked and defiled, not soiling myself over what homosexuals do. Homosexuality and abortion are only a couple sins on a long list of sins, but which the most vocal so-called Christians seem to never have any problem with. Matter of fact, they shovel billions into Hollywood, cable and dish companies, etc. Hmm...