Øbama Must be Shaking In His Boots!

I am sure the majority of the army vote republican. That isn't enough for a coup. After all the accusation made against the left most often is they are destroying the constitution. A coup would be the single action that actually would destroy it.

I am sure the majority of the army vote republican. That isn't enough for a coup. After all the accusation made against the left most often is they are destroying the constitution. A coup would be the single action that actually would destroy it.

The Egyptian army is smaller than the U.S. military - look what they achieved. Removing the illegitimate from office is constitutional....

You think the military is behind Øbama?

Yeah - they really like his stance on this:

120815-nidal-hasan-kb-1218p.380;380;7;70

Oh Yeah, the "workplace violence" thing. Just who the feck was behind that statement? Do some people actually work at stupidity? Yep, the old "Allah Akbar" workplace violence mantra.

The Egyptian army is smaller than the U.S. military - look what they achieved. Removing the illegitimate from office is constitutional....

And so, my burning at the stake proposal for traitors - treason. Although I'm willing to keep crucifixion on the table.

Hardly, even ignoring third parties something like 23% is the theoretical minimum to be elected President.

Pretty sure the US constitution doesn't give the right to the military to get rid of a leader just because most soldiers would prefer the other party.

Obama has been an utter disaster. The Medusa touch best describes him. How any one can support him, his policies and certainly his follies; is beyond me. Obama's support of the Muslim Uprising has been a failure. He has been, and is on the wrong side. How we can arm the rebels in Syria, the same rebels we have fought in Afghanistan and Iraq is stupidity beyond measure. The most divisive, clueless President we could have asked for. Hell. Carter actually looks better now.