Remember everyone its only okay because hes black

http://unconfirmedbreakingnews.com/2013/07/breaking-news-2110/

BREAKING NEWS – Los Angeles, California- While receiving an award from BET, Jamie Foxx states that if George Zimmerman is acquitted, then people from every major U.S. city should “publicly display their outrage”. He went on to explain that rioting, looting, and indiscriminate violence is acceptable as long as you feel within your heart it’s for a good cause.

What a piece of shit.

hey, if GZ gets away with this, he has set the standard for

behavior after you stalk, profile, assault, confront and shoot someone.

Just make a few bruises on yourself and claim self defense

and cooperate with police and sound as innocent as well, ted bundy or

the BTK killer - he was even a deacon in the church.

oh, it does help if your mommy is the clerk of the court and your

daddy is a judge and if you are a cop wanna be.

Hey the nigg went to a gun fight with a bag of skittles and a racist attitude, even Ray Charles could see what the outcome would be. I feel sorry for GZ, if only he was black then it would've been black on black and wouldn't even have made the news.

Jamie Foxx is a piece of racist crap.

More racist hate oozing out of the south. Proof that at least on this forum the racists are winning the day and not even attempting to cover it up with any sort of denial.

Hate to tell you bro, but I have lived in states from coast to coast in this country and on 3 different continents and the South is no more racist than anywhere I have lived. In fact, it is markedly less racist than several. The most racist people I have met happen to come from the Northeast and Midwest states. I'm not saying those areas are the most racist, it's just that the people who I have met that have made my jaw drop with the incredibly stupid, racist garbage they spew just happened to have hailed from those areas.

Hate to tell you bro, but I have lived in states from coast to coast in this country and on 3 different continents and the South is no more racist than anywhere I have lived. In fact, it is markedly less racist than several. The most racist people I have met happen to come from the Northeast and Midwest states. I'm not saying those areas are the most racist, it's just that the people who I have met that have made my jaw drop with the incredibly stupid, racist garbage they spew just happened to have hailed from those areas.

Five or ten or fifty examples prove nothing, unfortunately. One needs 1000 respondants in a professionally-designed test, sampled by people who understand statistical methods, to determine with any accuracy what, in this case, would be the ratio of racist to non-racist attitudes among people by state.

I've already done a head count on this forum and so that stat can't be denied. It can however be argued that this rat's nest of a forum is not representative of your country.

In any case, you are demonstrating a will to not face the issue by denying it.

Truly, it's a sad situation from an outsider's POV, and not being hidden very well in the least.

Five or ten or fifty examples prove nothing, unfortunately. One needs 1000 respondants in a professionally-designed test, sampled by people who understand statistical methods, to determine with any accuracy what, in this case, would be the ratio of racist to non-racist attitudes among people by state.

In fact, a statistic that is proudly and openly not being denied by just too many people of the southern US. It's no longer arguable and I doubt that they really want to argue it any longer. Why bother when they believe theirs is a winning strategy?

You can't censor the ugly racist hate that destroys your own argument. The evidence is here now!

So shut the f uck up.

Frustration? And why do you hide the fact that you are coming from the south of your country? Too daming to be honest about it? Don't be, you have majority support on this forum already.

I've already done a head count on this forum and so that stat can't be denied. It can however be argued that this rat's nest of a forum is not representative of your country.

In any case, you are demonstrating a will to not face the issue by denying it.

Truly, it's a sad situation from an outsider's POV, and not being hidden very well in the least.

Then take your BC outside view stfu and get off the forum loser!

Good then maybe local municipalities have a case to sue him!

this is not factual.

I have to agree. I've seen nothing that makes me think Jamie Foxx actually said that. He did wear a Trayvon shirt to the awards but said nothing specific about the case.

He explained why he wore it afterwards and again said nothing like the claim in the OP.

He may be an idiot for thinking that only conviction of Zimmerman will represent justice, but he didn't call for rioting.

The OP poster should be ashamed for posting that because even a little research would have shown it bogus.

I have to agree. I've seen nothing that makes me think Jamie Foxx actually said that. He did wear a Trayvon shirt to the awards but said nothing specific about the case.

He explained why he wore it afterwards and again said nothing like the claim in the OP.

He may be an idiot for thinking that only conviction of Zimmerman will represent justice, but he didn't call for rioting.

The OP poster should be ashamed for posting that because even a little research would have shown it bogus.

Thank you!!

So you're from Canada and opine on what American's think, interesting, so do you have any other opinions on subjects you aren't a part of that we should consider with any crediblity?

Didn't think so, ... shut the f uck up

Jamie Foxx is one racist nigg, I remember a "chat" he had on SNL where he talked about his latest movie Django Unchained and said it was pretty cool getting paid for ..."killing white folks" in the movie. He's a sick piece of shit and the hero to most other niggs.

there's your answer.

some of these cons will post anything that sounds bad. they are fear mongers.

OT Annoyed Liberall. I'd just like to express that the graphic in your profile is very offensive and not funny, unless you're a person who would tell the same joke all day long. This isn't in the least a political statement, but would you think about removing that graphic, just to foster a little more common decency? And I'm not just saying this to you. There's one I can think of worse, but some of us may find these things of no value, but rather just, honestly, very unpleasant, creepy.

some of these cons will post anything that sounds bad. they are fear mongers.

Emphasis the word SOME.

And note that the exact same thing could be said about SOME libs.

So your statement doesn't really prove much of anything.

Emphasis the word SOME.

And note that the exact same thing could be said about SOME libs.

So your statement doesn't really prove much of anything.

Fair enough on the some.

This thread existing proves my statement.

OT Annoyed Liberall. I'd just like to express that the graphic in your profile is very offensive and not funny, unless you're a person who would tell the same joke all day long. This isn't in the least a political statement, but would you think about removing that graphic, just to foster a little more common decency? And I'm not just saying this to you. There's one I can think of worse, but some of us may find these things of no value, but rather just, honestly, very unpleasant, creepy.

For you, I will remove it.

Because you asked respectfully and I don't believe in rubbing things in people's faces.

However, there is a button in your profile you can click to hide all signatures.

go fuck yourself you whiney little shit.

With such an attitude towards people, it's beyond me why you would expect anything you are or have to say to matter, since you're, clearly, just a very hateful, angry and offensive person to others, not even a worthwhile human being. You say this to me? I say to you not even the world would miss an offensive person who just takes up space. Any other illustrations that prove you're a worthless nobody, that would offend your own mother?