i hope your daughter's raped!

they are paid protestors. they are supposed to be controversial.

i was at a health care rally where there were paid protestors. they shout all kinds of horrible things.

I dont condone it from either side.

which is worse, paid protestors or volunteer protestors doing the same thing? Volunteers are paid without money. they get to feel significant to societal evolution.

Who chooses what paid protestors say? They make up this shit on their own? Where is the backlash from the people who are protesting for the cause? I would think they should be pissed to have such a tarnish on their cause....because this is disgusting.

Who chooses what paid protestors say? They make up this shit on their own? Where is the backlash from the people who are protesting for the cause? I would think they should be pissed to have such a tarnish on their cause....because this is disgusting.

were you outraged when your side said similar things about Obama's daughters?

I'm my own side. I protested against what bush did that I thought was stupid and I do the same for obama. The same goes for anyone I think is wrong.

To add.. at current obama is president so he is the one I complain about.

I'm my own side. I protested against what bush did that I thought was stupid and I do the same for obama. The same goes for anyone I think is wrong.

To add.. at current obama is president so he is the one I complain about.

So were you outraged when people on the right said similar things about Obama's daughters?

Kind of reminds me of what Barry said just before leaving for Mother Africa about the (then) upcoming Abortion Bill. He said, "Ah hell no, I paid it!"

Hell, he had to pay it, even though his daughters weren't even showing yet.

Yea ole Barry still likes to play those inner city "family games," (wink, wink.)

Just goes to show ya , you can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy!

I didn't even hear about it, but yes that's sick too. Its not how to get your point across and its non_productive.

I agree.

Thank you .

And what was said about Obama's daughters???? Are you referring to a few or thousands???

Never happened.

Kind of reminds me of what Barry said just before leaving for Mother Africa about the (then) upcoming Abortion Bill. He said, "Ah hell no, I paid it!"

Hell, he had to pay it, even though his daughters weren't even showing yet.

Yea ole Barry still likes to play those inner city "family games," (wink, wink.)

Just goes to show ya , you can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy!

priceless.....

Free speech always piss you off like this?

Ahh, whats the problem? Didn't your mommy teach you that actions have consequences and come with responsibility? If he doesn't want the heat, stay the fk out of womens kitchens. The bastard should be shot

If I was making a law that you couldn't fk,..........and your dick wiould be cut off if you do, just what the fk would be your reaction?? I bet you be shouting to cut off my head, so why don't you wake the fk up to what is going on here.

hahaha!

and how would you describe yourself?

biggest coward shit talker I have come across....hows that working out for ya

HE HAS BEEN BUSY WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND AND TIRE PATCHS.

090121_sexdoll.jpg

Link please.

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/

Help yourself, they even provide a search feature.

they are paid protestors. they are supposed to be controversial. i was at a health care rally where there were paid protestors. they shout all kinds of horrible things. I dont condone it from either side.
Paid protestors ? Really....

Ahh, whats the problem? Didn't your mommy teach you that actions have consequences and come with responsibility? If he doesn't want the heat, stay the fk out of womens kitchens. The bastard should be shot If I was making a law that you couldn't fk,..........and your dick wiould be cut off if you do, just what the fk would be your reaction?? I bet you be shouting to cut off my head, so why don't you wake the fk up to what is going on here.HE HAS BEEN BUSY WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND AND TIRE PATCHS. [img=http://newsliteimgs.s3.amazonaws.com/090121_sexdoll.jpg] http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/ Help yourself, they even provide a search feature.
Kinda sexiest huh?