Help me solve an argument with Hannibal

Everyone please weigh in on this....

Hannibal says that you should not have to "pay for your identity"

You see he has no valid ID right now. He let it expire and does not have a copy of his birth certificate and we have gone through hell trying to get it.

I reminded him several times before it lapsed. He did nothing.

My position is that in the world we live in you need ID to prove your identity and age and residency is certain situations. As an adult you pay a small amount to maintain that ability. No big deal. $20 or so every few years is just not a big deal to me.

He will clarify his position - but it is something like "I shouldn't have to pay them for my identity"

What do you guys thik?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see he has no valid ID right now. He let it expire and does not have a copy of his birth certificate and we have gone through hell trying to get it.

My position is that in the world we live in you need ID to prove your identity and age and residency is certain situations. As an adult you pay a small amount to maintain that ability. No big deal. $20 or so every few years is just not a big deal to me.

He will clarify his position - but it is something like "I shouldn't have to pay them for my identity"

What do you guys thik?

sometimes you gotta play by the rules that everyone else does...tell hannibal to check his email...

What do you guys thik?

He should pay for the cost of materials and the administrative process fees. If the government is making a profit from the fees that is wrong. If they are covering the costs for a service they provide, a modest fee is acceptable - as it is afor any service rendered.

What do you guys thik?

I don't know, is he the only one out there with the top of his skull missing?

What do you guys thik?

intellectually, i believe he is correct. realistically, you are. reslity is difficult to deny. i need to get in touch wih him

in indiana, your ID card is free, because of the voter ID law here. he should be able to get a BC with nothing more than a parent's signature at the heath department of whatever county he was born in. but even if it's $20 every 4 years, like it's a big deal. a small price to pay to live in civilization. he sounds like he's at war with everything in his own mind just because it's there.

if ID is required to vote, then that- imo - is the ONLY time you should not have to pay.

holy fu ck voting is the most expensive thing we do as citizens....and we keep voting ourselves debt hikes

I'm doing great. I had a pet scan recently that was very good news...seems the chemo I'm on is working very well. Thank you for asking.

that IS good news...good for you....keep us updated...hope you kick its ass kismet

He doesn't need an ID.
Leave him alone

If the cops ever need to know who he is, let them run his fingerprints

I'm sure they have his on record

And if they don't, let him sit in jail until they figure it out

That'll show him.

Just get off his back and stop trying to make him act like a reasonable human being

You know that is beyond his abilities.

You asked,,,,

If born in any hospital, birth records are on the hospitals microfetch system. Took me all of 15 - 20 minutes to find my birth records. Funny, I'm older than Obama, but took only a few minutes.

obama would have had to travel to britian to get his

What do you guys thik?

Ok, why are you berating him for not having a valid identity card and you and most others do?

Second, the world "WE" live in is constructed by choices make from every sole result of ancestry denying what real is in plain sight. Hannibal is questioning what everyone believes.

Doing nothing and saving reality achieve the same self fulfilling prophecy. What is the balance point that prevents both from working to the same end?

If everybody is wrong playing society's child, which character role is correct?

Learn critical thinking, not how to criticize what others believe without a clue to what real is in plain sight.

in math two negatives make a positive, that is a figurative truism. In literal meanings words are meaning relative to whom intends to do what with common thoughts shared. Now doesn't care which species survives or becomes extinct within this sole atmosphere.

What are you that allows the who you want to become, become something that doesn't exist without language and dictate every body of ancestry must obey everything you were educated since birth while ignoring the common journey becoming part of the results within this atmosphere where the space is always now and time is forever here as your sole existence is never the same added details twice from conception to total body decomposition?

I see everyone's point of view in the ancestral progression of lifetimes added to the species currently passing through.

You don't look because to see the real moment function as usual, your reality implodes like empty syllables floating in the wind.

Which came first the chiken or the egg?

Does a bear crap in the woods?

If a tree falls and nobody hears it, did it make a sound?

Which comes first, Christmas or new year's?

Which is more significant to societal evolution which leads reality, church, state, academia, or economy?

Nobody cares about how and why genetic continuation only functions now all the time, why? Inconvient physical absolute?.

You did want a solution, correct? you are welcome. shame it was something you and everyone saving their personal reality rather not believe possible.

So life goes on with homo sapiens saving their invented realities to the end of homo sapiens trying to conquer space and time thinking outside the moment.

What do you guys thik?

It was irresponsible of him to let it lapse, in the first place. Now it's supposed to be someone else's duty to allow him to go about his business without the ability to distinguish himself from someone else. Sorry, there are certain things in life that have to be paid for by the person that needs them.

basically, in this country you have a few selected options without an ID.......

1. become a sponge off other people with IDs.

2. be a criminal.

3. go out in the wilderness and pretend you're grizzly adams.

all are fine options, i guess.

It was irresponsible of him to let it lapse, in the first place. Now it's supposed to be someone else's duty to allow him to go about his business without the ability to distinguish himself from someone else. Sorry, there are certain things in life that have to be paid for by the person that needs them.

So blame for non compliance and flame the non complier to an instinctive rage of involuntary responses so you can play devil's advocate he is mentally unstable while you are out of your mind thinking only oif saving your own reality from getting exposed to physical absolutes every character role must ignore to be a productive society's child saving humanity.

What do you guys thik?

He can't even drive? Get a divorce already.