The Most Likely Truth About Snowden.

Prearranged to fly to Hong Kong. Prearranged between China and Russia and Snowden that he would fly to Russia. Has either sold or given all his hard drives to both Russian and Chinese intelligence. Most likely given on ideological reasons. Has already arranged for asylum in Russia, meeting Putin's conditions which of course are now totally redundant.

Putin needs a facesaver as the US threatens Russia, China, and any other country that would provide asylum.

The US knows very well what's going on too but the media must manufacture stories that suit public consumption. And above all, a positive propaganda spin is the most important aspect of the whole thing for the US, Russia, and China.

If what was on his hard drives was as important as we are led to believe, the US has been had bigtime. This could lead to positive outcomes in foreign relations between the US and the rest of the world, and I don't say that from a US POV.

This is not saying that Russia won't throw Snowden to the dogs. Sentimentality is of little importance when it comes to international affairs of propaganda and spying. The most likely final outcome is that this kid will be unceremoniously dumped back on the US after his usefulness is played out. That most likely was played out within hours of his arrival in Hong Kong with the complete copying of all of his hard drive information.

http://rt.com/news/maduro-snowden-asylum-venezuela-565/

Lots of politics being played but it's really doubtful that Snowden is going anywhere. And probably never did intend to leave Russia. He is going to fit right into the Russian intelligence community as was planned all along but of course it has to be made to look like something else.

But it's not that the US doesn't know how the game is being played. All that is important to all sides is the view of the rest of the world and that's definitely not playing out in the US's favour.

And America tries to sweep it under the rug because the politics of the situation don't fit either the pro-Obama agenda or the anti-Obama agenda.

Another nice move by Putin. They set it up to make it look like Snowden is on the plane with Evo Morales and stopping the plane causes more embarrassment to both the US and the European countries that cooperated.

Prearranged to fly to Hong Kong. Prearranged between China and Russia and Snowden that he would fly to Russia. Has either sold or given all his hard drives to both Russian and Chinese intelligence. Most likely given on ideological reasons. Has already arranged for asylum in Russia, meeting Putin's conditions which of course are now totally redundant.

Putin needs a facesaver as the US threatens Russia, China, and any other country that would provide asylum.

The US knows very well what's going on too but the media must manufacture stories that suit public consumption. And above all, a positive propaganda spin is the most important aspect of the whole thing for the US, Russia, and China.

If what was on his hard drives was as important as we are led to believe, the US has been had bigtime. This could lead to positive outcomes in foreign relations between the US and the rest of the world, and I don't say that from a US POV.

This is not saying that Russia won't throw Snowden to the dogs. Sentimentality is of little importance when it comes to international affairs of propaganda and spying. The most likely final outcome is that this kid will be unceremoniously dumped back on the US after his usefulness is played out. That most likely was played out within hours of his arrival in Hong Kong with the complete copying of all of his hard drive information.

I think they will do something similar to Manning if they (the US gov't) get their hands on him. He is too high profile to hit now. I believe that's why he went public so fast.

Barry has it all planned out

Barry don't know shit, he's the temp.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_clearance

Hierarchy[edit]

Main article: Classified information in the United States

A security clearance is granted to an individual and generally recognizes a maximum level of clearance. Exceptions include levels above compartmentalized access or when an individual is cleared for a certain type of data. The President of the United States may be given access to any government or military information that he requests if there is a proper "need to know", even if he would not otherwise be able to normally obtain a security clearance were he not the President. Having obtained a certain level security clearance does not mean that one automatically has access to or is given access to information cleared for that clearance level in the absence of a demonstrated "need to know".[7][dubious – discuss] The "need-to-know" determination is made by a 'disclosure officer,' who may work in the office of origin of the information. The specified "need to know" must be germane to the prospective user's mission, or of necessity for the integrity of a specified security apparatus.

I think they will do something similar to Manning if they (the US gov't) get their hands on him. He is too high profile to hit now. I believe that's why he went public so fast.

So, some agent from North Korea or Middle East dressesup like a russian spy and shoots Snowden with a weapon used in China and all ends well. Because everyonein propaganda will say it was aN INSIDE JOB, like the twin towers.

So, some agent from North Korea or Middle East dressesup like a russian spy and shoots Snowden with a weapon used in China and all ends well. Because everyonein propaganda will say it was aN INSIDE JOB, like the twin towers.

Come on man, the US government always tells the truth and would never do anything to hurt a whistle blower , oh wait, Barry hates whistle blowers. Funny Snowden hasn't died from an unfortunate drone related "Accident" yet. ^_^ I bet he gets shot by some nobody, patsy, homeless bum wielding a 2,500 dollar handgun. :lol:

Come on man, the US government always tells the truth and would never do anything to hurt a whistle blower , oh wait, Barry hates whistle blowers. Funny Snowden hasn't died from an unfortunate drone related "Accident" yet. ^_^ I bet he gets shot by some nobody, patsy, homeless bum wielding a 2,500 dollar handgun. :lol:

NO government tells the truth(physical absolutes) protecting a what if scenario? Governance is the liar. what makes governance work? Academia, politics, religion, economics, arts and entertainment showing what reality can create mentally to escape being self contained within the eternity of now..

I find the cynicism being expressed about the federal government on this thread to be truly appalling.

I'm sure you do. :lol: Ever thought about doing standup ? You've got some great shtick.

NO government tells the truth(physical absolutes) protecting a what if scenario? Governance is the liar. what makes governance work? Academia, politics, religion, economics, arts and entertainment showing what reality can create mentally to escape being self contained within the eternity of now..

Are you some sort of libertarian ? :huh:

I'm expecting mostly gibberish as a reply, you do love your riddles. ^_^

I'm sure you do. :lol:

Are you some sort of libertarian ? :huh:

I'm expecting mostly gibberish as a reply, you do love your riddles. ^_^

How many times do I repeat myself using the screen name "sole result". I am one lifetime in the flow of genetic continuation of life within a 2 gendered species passing through the same atmosphere as did my ancestry and the ancestors living after my death should they live longer than I do now.

What does social justification do for you? Make you feel larger than life itself? Whom is lying to themselves?

How many times do I repeat myself using the screen name "sole result". I am one lifetime in the flow of genetic continuation of life within a 2 gendered species passing through the same atmosphere as did my ancestry and the ancestors living after my death should they live longer than I do now.

What does social justification do for you? Make you feel larger than life itself? Whom is lying to themselves?

I am most defiantly larger than life. (That's no typo)

I am most defiantly larger than life. (That's no typo)

then become honest with yourself first and don't get caught rescuing self deception to save incomplete projections of what if. It will drive you crazy in an insane attempt to rule eternity always now and forever here as space time functions in plain sight..

then become honest with yourself first and don't get caught rescuing self deception to save incomplete projections of what if. It will drive you crazy in an insane attempt to rule eternity always now and forever here as space time functions in plain sight..

You know, sometimes you make good points, other times you are insufferable with your waxing poetic crap. ^_^

The likely truth about Snowden?

He's a geek, hyperintelligent but socially inept, and somebody got to him with visions of being a hero, being popular, and probably steered that hot girlfriend at him in the deal. Somebody used him, got him to betray his country in exchange for what he couldn't get in real life, and is now, of course, nowhere to be found.

The likely truth about Snowden?

He's a geek, hyperintelligent but socially inept, and somebody got to him with visions of being a hero, being popular, and probably steered that hot girlfriend at him in the deal. Somebody used him, got him to betray his country in exchange for what he couldn't get in real life, and is now, of course, nowhere to be found.

That's sort of consistent with my analysis. Except that your flawed personality takes you overboard with the idea of him not being popular and the girlfriend bit. But it's probably true that US intelligence operations should be looking for who it was that turned him. He could be still in the US.

Otherwise, it's pretty clear that Snowden will settle into the Russian intelligence community as was most likely planned from the beginning. We won't hear anything more from him now as all there was to gain from turning him has been gained.

But perhaps a few more small coups such as setting it up to stop Evo Morales' plane and making the US look stupid along with her allies.

I can't imagine how Putin will stage manage that sort of thing but it's certainly fun to speculate on!