what is mysogyny

is being a gentleman to a feminazi mysogyny? is treating a strong woman any different than you would treat any man mysoganistic? how the fu ck do you spell that word? anyway...is treating a woman just like you would treat a man the only way to treat them as equal...or do we need to pamper all women so as not to look like ass holes?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask your dad about this. In you fambly album those bruises on your mommy are there to remind her that hopes and dreams are satans way of reminding her supper time is 5, not 6.

Or Rick Perry.

But get to Rick before Friday. He's takin a job with the Taliban.

Ask your dad about this. In you fambly album those bruises on your mommy are there to remind her that hopes and dreams are satans way of reminding her supper time is 5, not 6.

Or Rick Perry.

this is a whites only thread ni66er...stay out... :P

I would but I had to hold your mommy after those bruises were put there.

She appreciated the attention all those cold nights while daddy had you down at the chicken barn with his buddies teachin you to take it like a man quietly.

I would but I had to hold your mommy after those bruises were put there.

She appreciated the attention all those cold nights while daddy had you down at the chicken barn with his buddies teachin you to take it like a man quietly.

i was raised in a gay family...i had two daddies f@ggot....

[Title] --> I don't know. Did you mean misogyny? :)

is being a gentleman to a feminazi mysogyny? is treating a strong woman any different than you would treat any man mysoganistic? how the fu ck do you spell that word? anyway...is treating a woman just like you would treat a man the only way to treat them as equal...or do we need to pamper all women so as not to look like ass holes?

Misogyny defined is a hatred of women. There are a lot of false accusations out there, however, of what that entails.

IMO, if you treat everyone with respect, including women, you probably aren't being misogynistic.

I'd prefer if a man holds the door open for me, but I won't wait for them to shut it in my face, or think they are a misogynist if they didn't hold it (or if they did).

To my thought, misogyny is when you have men who have an attitude of women not being smart enough, or not being able to compete in a "man's world", because they are women.

Case in point (and forgive me for the awkward wording; I'm trying to work around not adding anything on a public forum that might be identifying):

Dealing with some men with whom I have professional contact, I voiced a logical opinion on something that was blatantly unfair, and needed to be changed. I submitted a written proposal outlining the issues, with some bullet-pointed options that I thought would resolve the problem. (Consider I also interacted differently in a professional setting than I would here.) Not only was the reaction completely dismissive, but there was a big deal made with others involved regarding my 'emotional outburst' (not) and how I was disrespectful for "trying to tell them" how to correct the matter. Remember I said I gave bullet-pointed suggestions? Fast-forward about 3 or 4 months. Same ongoing problem, so one of the men decided they'd had enough now. I spoke with him when he raised the issues, reminding him what happened with me. He agreed to an 'experiment' of sorts. He took the exact same letter and put his name on it instead (with my permission), and resubmitted it. They not only commended him on coming forward, they accepted one of his (my) suggestions for correction and implemented it.

THAT was misogyny.

sounds like someone got butt-stung by a wife or girlfriend.

Thats what daddy wanted you to believe. You were takin it from about twenty five down in the chicken barn by the time you were 8 years old.

Mommy kept the salve in the shoe box, son.

hey man...we all gotta tell our selves what we need to to sleep better at night...

sounds like someone got butt-stung by a wife or girlfriend.

hell no...well a couple of times...but that is not what this is about...it is about using kids gloves with women that want to be treated like a mans equal...is that misogyny?

[Title] --> I don't know. Did you mean misogyny? :)

Misogyny defined is a hatred of women. There are a lot of false accusations out there, however, of what that entails.

IMO, if you treat everyone with respect, including women, you probably aren't being misogynistic.

I'd prefer if a man holds the door open for me, but I won't wait for them to shut it in my face, or think they are a misogynist if they didn't hold it (or if they did).

To my thought, misogyny is when you have men who have an attitude of women not being smart enough, or not being able to compete in a "man's world", because they are women.

Case in point (and forgive me for the awkward wording; I'm trying to work around not adding anything on a public forum that might be identifying):

Dealing with some men with whom I have professional contact, I voiced a logical opinion on something that was blatantly unfair, and needed to be changed. I submitted a written proposal outlining the issues, with some bullet-pointed options that I thought would resolve the problem. (Consider I also interacted differently in a professional setting than I would here.) Not only was the reaction completely dismissive, but there was a big deal made with others involved regarding my 'emotional outburst' (not) and how I was disrespectful for "trying to tell them" how to correct the matter. Remember I said I gave bullet-pointed suggestions? Fast-forward about 3 or 4 months. Same ongoing problem, so one of the men decided they'd had enough now. I spoke with him when he raised the issues, reminding him what happened with me. He agreed to an 'experiment' of sorts. He took the exact same letter and put his name on it instead (with my permission), and resubmitted it. They not only commended him on coming forward, they accepted one of his (my) suggestions for correction and implemented it.

THAT was misogyny.

i cant do any of that on this forum...

hell no...well a couple of times...but that is not what this is about...it is about using kids gloves with women that want to be treated like a mans equal...is that misogyny?

its all about the tone man.

the majority of women in this country you can call a filthy whore that would bang a fence-post AS LONG as you use a "gentle" tone of voice...I got that shit down too!

think of barry white in a library

its all about the tone man.

the majority of women in this country you can call a filthy whore that would bang a fence-post AS LONG as you use a "gentle" tone of voice...I got that shit down too!

think of barry white in a library

bary white could con mother theresa out of that skirt...that is fo sho

Or Rick Perry.

Yeah, those muslims are rough on women.

is being a gentleman to a feminazi mysogyny Misogyny ? is treating a strong woman any different than you would treat any man mysoganistic misogynistic? how the fu ck do you spell that word? anyway...is treating a woman just like you would treat a man the only way to treat them as equal...or do we need to pamper all women so as not to look like ass holes?

You seem to have very little respect for women that are not helpless sex objects. Why don't you tell us what Misogyny is, you practice it daily.

Btw, get a spell checker dummy.

You seem to have very little respect for women that are not helpless sex objects. Why don't you tell us what Misogyny is, you practice it daily.

Btw, get a spell checker dummy.

misogyny is making your wife go to work while you sit on the internet all day getting drunk...then expecting her to cook your food for you...in my mind that is misogyny.

Well, fk. Be more specific next time, will ya?

sorry?

misogyny is making your wife go to work while you sit on the internet all day getting drunk...then expecting her to cook your food for you...in my mind that is misogyny.

sorry?

It seems you know me about as well as you know how to spell. You're just are on here to read your own post aren't you ? You can't even spell a a word describing a concept you can't even understand. You want to "Save" my wife and claim to know anything about misogyny...... to funny. :lol:

It seems you know me about as well as you know how to spell. You're just are on here to read your own post aren't you ? You can't even spell a a word describing a concept you can't even understand. You want to "Save" my wife and claim to know anything about misogyny...... to funny. :lol:

i want you to be saved hannibal...you are the spiritual leader of your family...you are my target...now get a job pu ssy

i want you to be saved hannibal...you are the spiritual leader of your family...you are my target...now get a job pu ssy

You are a special kind of stupid. Go pray about something. Public education is almost criminal, yet you advocate it. You are lost. Jesus would spank you like a red headed step child if you met.

You are a special kind of stupid. Go pray about something. Public education is almost criminal, yet you advocate it. You are lost. Jesus would spank you like a red headed step child if you met.

you see...through your disdain of me...you are coming to realize jesus... I am on the right path hannibal...

mysogyny is a a liberal manipulation in order to cause gender confusion. when liberals use that word now, it's not even real. they just want men to be like women and women to be like men.

Your bitch left you, shut up.

you see...through your disdain of me...you are coming to realize jesus... I am on the right path hannibal...

No, you are only further demonstrating your ignorance and pension for guessing. You know not what path I am on. I know more about your superstitions than you do. Ever consider that ? Bet you didn't.

No, you are only further demonstrating your ignorance and pension for guessing. You know not what path I am on. I know more about your superstitions than you do. Ever consider that ? Bet you didn't.

i do know that you are prideful. i also know that you feel cheated out of something...you have a hard time forgiving people and you have a hard time forgiving your self... you do love your family a lot and you wish you could go to work and let your wife nurture your children...you will eat your peanut butter sandwich with the crust on..but you prefer it removed...

hows that

i've been through about 70, my ex-wife was the only one i gave a $h!t about. and yeah....she left over gender confusion manipulations.

the destruction of family principles are the primary reason for divorce. yours will leave you, don't have a doubt about it. she's too smart

for you for one. and #2? you are the b*tch in your household. you know it. i know it. and she definitely knows it.

i've been through about 70, my ex-wife was the only one i gave a $h!t about. and yeah....she left over gender confusion manipulations.

the destruction of family principles are the primary reason for divorce. yours will leave you, don't have a doubt about it. she's too smart

for you for one. and #2? you are the b*tch in your household. you know it. i know it. and she definitely knows it.

this is true..