Happy Independence Day Everyone! July 2nd is Independence Day

Just wanted to take time out to wish ya'll a happy independence day and share this article:

http://www.psmag.com/politics/today-is-the-fourth-of-july-61724/

no one celebrates independence day anymore...we celebrate the 4th of july!

and if most of us didn't get the day off work because of it...NO ONE WOULD CARE!

and if most of us didn't get the day off work because of it...NO ONE WOULD CARE!

Well I care. I celebrate Independence Day every year. You people are very selfish. I just have to shake my head at the self-centeredness and apathy of my fellow Countrymen.

Some of us come from family's where every male member to ever call America home has had(and as of right now will have) their coffin draped in the US flag...

Some of us come from family's where every male member to ever call America home has had(and as of right now will have) their coffin draped in the US flag...

Thank you for your service, and your Families service to this Great Nation. We Appreciate it. Semper Fi Marine.

im a montanan...and the constitution is the country...the constitution is gone...this is a day of mourning for me...

Why are you Mourning? The Constitution is not Gone, it is right there in the Rotunda of the National Archives. So long as people like you and I are Alive, this Nation and our Constitution will not die. So there is no need for Mourning. It is a time of Celebration! For those who would "Fundamentally Transform" America have not won. We Live to fight the good fight another Day.

Why are you Mourning? The Constitution is not Gone, it is right there in the Rotunda of the National Archives. So long as people like you and I are Alive, this Nation and our Constitution will not die. So there is no need for Mourning. It is a time of Celebration! For those who would "Fundamentally Transform" America have not won. We Live to fight the good fight another Day.

i appreciate your sentiment buddy..

i appreciate your sentiment buddy..

Thank You, but I sense that you disagree with what I say. I loose faith 2 sometimes, but if the Founders would of given up when times were rough, and they had doubt, we would still a bunch of Colonies to the Crown. Anything worth fighting for is not going to easily be obtained. We Can return America to the Constitutional Republic the Founders Created, but it will take Hard Work, Blood and Sweat, and Perseverance. One of my better traits is I am Tenacious, that means once I set my mind towards something I keep working at it until I obtain what I want or die trying. I will help educate and restore America to a Constitutional Republic, or die trying. I hope you feel the same way.

Thank You, but I sense that you disagree with what I say. I loose faith 2 sometimes, but if the Founders would of given up when times were rough, and they had doubt, we would still a bunch of Colonies to the Crown. Anything worth fighting for is not going to easily be obtained. We Can return America to greatness, but it will take Hard Work, Blood and Sweat, and Perseverance. One of my better traits is I am Tenacious, that means once I set my mind towards something I keep working at it until I obtain what I want or die trying.

buddy...i am a christian...prophecy has been fulfilled...and is being fulfilled..as we speak...it is ok brother...i accept what is to come...i am rock solid bro...i will not waiver...i love the constitution...and the federalist papers...dont worry about me...i will celebrate a country long gone...but my knee will not bend to this abomination that is growing right now

buddy...i am a christian...prophecy has been fulfilled...and is being fulfilled..as we speak...it is ok brother...i accept what is to come...i am rock solid bro...i will not waiver...i love the constitution...and the federalist papers...dont worry about me...i will celebrate a country long gone...but my knee will not bend to this abomination that is growing right now

I do not think America is Long Gone, I believe it can be restored with Hard Work, Dedication, and Perseverance. I am not a quiter. Prophecy smothesy, I do not believe God is finished with this nation just yet. You place your faith in a book written by mere mortals thousands of years ago, and rewritten over and over again. The Bible is a good Guideline, but it is to dogmatic and inflexible in my opinion, so I do not put too much stock into it. I believe God Almighty still has great and powerful things in store for this great nation.

I do not think America is Long Gone, I believe it can be restored with Hard Work, Dedication, and Perseverance. I am not a quiter. Prophecy smothesy, I do not believe God is finished with this nation just yet. You place your faith in a book written by mere mortals thousands of years ago, and rewritten over and over again. The Bible is a good Guideline, but it is to dogmatic and inflexible in my opinion, so I do not put much stock into it. I believe God Almighty still has great and powerful things in store for this great nation.

i hope you are right my friend...i hope you are right...