Obama apointee: "Sharia Law Is Superior to American Law"

I would by a case or two of this so called Muslim bible if I could get enough christians to stand with me and burn them and their flags and piss on the ash's but I have never seen so many people that are so afraid of one man,you would think that he is the plantation owner and all of us are his personal slaves,and that what will happen if these people black and white. but when you people grow a pair just send me an email and I will order the Korans

Daniel Greenfield for Arutz Sheva

Obama has announced the appointment of Azizah al-Hibri to the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom. Al-Hibri (full name, Azizah Yahia Muhammad Toufiq al-Hibri) is a Muslim professor and the granddaughter of a Sheikh, who claims that the Koran inspired Thomas Jefferson and the Founders and that the Saudi criminal justice system is more moral than the American one because it accepts blood money from murderers.

Click to see original Image in a new window

Azizah Yahia Muhammad Toufiq al-Hibri

Appointing a Muslim scholar to a commission on international religious freedom is only justifiable if that scholar recognized that much of the injustice in the world originates from Islamic law. But Al-Hibri has made her career whitewashing Islamic law and even presenting it as superior to American law.

While she has been called a reformer, her call in 2001 for a return to the fundamentals echoes Wahhabi rhetoric. Rather than examining the incompatibilities of Islamic law and the modern world, and urging the appropriate adjustments, as genuine reformers have done, Al-Hibri instead builds myths that uphold the Islamist agenda.

According to Al-Hibri Islamic fiqh is deeper and better than Western codes of law. She favorably compares Saudi Arabias willingness to accept blood money bribes to excuse a murder, to the impersonal and powerful American justice system.

read more:

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A1648864&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

http://shariafreeusa.com/obama-appointee-claims-sharia-law-is-superior-to-american-law/

http://www.usdl.info/modules/news_english/item.php?itemid=1167#.UdKvMHIWGcg.facebook

Man, this Obama Appointee must have a black belt in stupid.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

has fox reported on this yet? it must make the pundits heads explode over there when they report on such crap like this... <GASP> those dirty muzlems & their sharia law are gonna take over the good ol' christiany amurika!!!

CONsidering part of their paychecks are courtesy of saudi prince alwaleed bin talal. :o

lol

lol

lol

has fox reported on this yet? it must make the pundits heads explode over there when they report on such crap like this... <GASP> those dirty muzlems & their sharia law are gonna take over the good ol' christiany amurika!!!

CONsidering part of their paychecks are courtesy of saudi prince alwaleed bin talal. :o

lol

lol

lol

Did I link to fox? Or does one of my links go directly to a pro Shariah website?

Do you have a black belt in stupid too?

That's your messiahs appointee. You must be proud. Likely you agree with her.

Kinda like the Christians who think bible law is superior to American law. 6 of one, half dozen of the other.

Can you post the full quote that's in your title please? Thanks.

You mean like all those "American" laws prohibiting things like murder or theft, or respecting the sanctity of another's house and home, laws we can thank the atheists, and especially homosexuals, for? (Time for another revisionist history writing hoedown...)

I like american law better than religious laws.

I would never vote for sharia law. so untill she on the ballot im not to worried.

Yep. Thank God... oops... thank goodness for all those atheist Founding Fathers who gave us all that America law.

I would by a case or two of this so called Muslim bible if I could get enough christians to stand with me and burn them and their flags and piss on the ash's but I have never seen so many people that are so afraid of one man,you would think that he is the plantation owner and all of us are his personal slaves,and that what will happen if these people black and white. but when you people grow a pair just send me an email and I will order the Korans

MEDIA SHOPPED, CUTTINGS ON FLOOR, VOICE OVERLAYED, PIECE OF CHIT FOOTAGE, OUT OF CONTEXT, NO CONTENT, NO TRUTH, SUCK MAH DICK

Any chance you post a thread of truth??

Kinda like the Christians who think bible law is superior to American law. 6 of one, half dozen of the other.

Can you post the full quote that's in your title please? Thanks.

Three links are there for you to investigate. I suggest that you use them..

Interesting. So, I wonder where this appointee stands on Obama's gay "marriage" and gay rights? (The larger question, "How do people who believe all things even find their way home?")

Excellent questions..

You mean like all those "American" laws prohibiting things like murder or theft, or respecting the sanctity of another's house and home, laws we can thank the atheists, and especially homosexuals, for? (Time for another revisionist history writing hoedown...)

Last time you revised the bible it came out like a piece of chit, and doesn't include all the books.

Yep. Thank God... oops... thank goodness for all those atheist Founding Fathers who gave us all that America law.

Hate law huh? I bet you run stop signs.

Any chance you post a thread of truth??

So the pro Shariah website is lying?

So many libs with a third degree black belt in stupid. :lol::rolleyes:

Gun nut going half cocked.

Yet another mindless one liner bumper sticker quote by tommy the moron. :lol:

Yet another libturd with a black belt in stupid. hahahahaha

Daniel Greenfield for Arutz Sheva

Obama has announced the appointment of Azizah al-Hibri to the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom. Al-Hibri (full name, Azizah Yahia Muhammad Toufiq al-Hibri) is a Muslim professor and the granddaughter of a Sheikh, who claims that the Koran inspired Thomas Jefferson and the Founders and that the Saudi criminal justice system is more moral than the American one because it accepts blood money from murderers.

Click to see original Image in a new window

Azizah Yahia Muhammad Toufiq al-Hibri

Appointing a Muslim scholar to a commission on international religious freedom is only justifiable if that scholar recognized that much of the injustice in the world originates from Islamic law. But Al-Hibri has made her career whitewashing Islamic law and even presenting it as superior to American law.

While she has been called a reformer, her call in 2001 for a return to the fundamentals echoes Wahhabi rhetoric. Rather than examining the incompatibilities of Islamic law and the modern world, and urging the appropriate adjustments, as genuine reformers have done, Al-Hibri instead builds myths that uphold the Islamist agenda.

According to Al-Hibri Islamic fiqh is deeper and better than Western codes of law. She favorably compares Saudi Arabias willingness to accept blood money bribes to excuse a murder, to the impersonal and powerful American justice system.

read more:

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A1648864&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

http://shariafreeusa.com/obama-appointee-claims-sharia-law-is-superior-to-american-law/

http://www.usdl.info/modules/news_english/item.php?itemid=1167#.UdKvMHIWGcg.facebook

Man, this Obama Appointee must have a black belt in stupid.

So the pro Shariah website is lying?

So many libs with a third degree black belt in stupid. :lol::rolleyes:

Yet another mindless one liner bumper sticker quote by tommy the moron. :lol:

Yet another libturd with a black belt in stupid. hahahahaha

I just bought a new 2 iron. I wonder if you'd mind terribly if I use your forehead to practice some fairway shots from. I'd like to see if I can get consistent 1 inch deep divots.

I just bought a new 2 iron. I wonder if you'd mind terribly if I use your forehead to practice some fairway shots from. I'd like to see if I can get consistent 1 inch deep divots.

So this thread has you all butt hurt. Good!

It shows what a anti American, muzzie loving scum-bag your messiah is..

Thomas Jefferson read the Koran because he wanted to KNOW his enemies. Many more people should read and learn about Islam. The MAIN point everyone should get out of the Koran is Muslims can LIE to the infidel to promote Islam. Therefore, you should NOT trust anything they say. The Muslim Brotherhood calls for a Civilization-Jihadist Process, in which they would destroy the Western civilization from within.They state, we do not want to democratize Islam, we want to Islamize democracy. That is what we want. Islam is not just a religion; it is a religious system, a political system and a military system. Infidels will have to convert to Islam, be enslaved or be killed. Sharia Law is not compatible with the US Constitution. Barack Hussein Obama is an appeaser and shows weakness to the world endangering Americans.

Yeah how about a link. you only link far right wing sources that make shit up.

Three links are provided. Use them, or don't. I don't care which..

God bless america. i wouldnt read those sources they are always wrong.

Christians lie all the time. ever heard one say send me a hundred dollars right now and you will be saved.

Hey, you voted for this idiot twice, yet you don't have a clue as to who he appoints, or anything about his appointees.. That's sad. But so typical of the liberal left. Hopelessly uninformed. Blindly following your messiah like sheep to the slaughter.

From Israel National News:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/10337

Of course, our liberal idiots do not believe anything unless they see it on corporate controlled, MSLSD.