Fox News Fair and Balanced

libers can't stand Fox News cause it exposes all the lies of the left and is the only news outlet that won't carry water for our failed president and progressive loonies. Yet rely on Lesbian mouth pieces like Rachel Madcow and consider it the "Gospel". If I were on her show I would demand to be at least 12 feet away from her stinky tuna mouth.....Have you seen her "girlfriend" OMG!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

libers can't stand Fox News cause it exposes all the lies of the left and is the only news outlet that won't carry water for our failed president and progressive loonies. Yet rely on Lesbian mouth pieces like Rachel Madcow and consider it the "Gospel". If I were on her show I would demand to be at least 12 feet away from her stinky tuna mouth.....Have you seen her "girlfriend" OMG!

...maybe their ratings will support your claim??

Relax angry little cowboy, they're both entertainment that's meant to please their audience and sell 'stuff' to Americans. Neither Maddow, Hannity, O'Reilly is politically hardcored in real life. Their mission is to fool stupid people like you. Grow up and stop pretending you're something that you obviously are not.

I concur...

maxresdefault.jpg

Relax angry little cowboy, they're both entertainment that's meant to please their audience and sell 'stuff' to Americans. Neither Maddow, Hannity, O'Reilly is politically hardcored in real life. Their mission is to fool stupid people like you. Grow up and stop pretending you're something that you obviously are not.

you know you should really be careful what you write, because I read in between the lines and know more about you then you may like to know....STFU you BC dipshit....I could care less about your opinion dick wad.

Wrong. I don't like any of the talking heads from any of the so called " news networks " they are all just mouthpieces for their corporate masters. BUT!!! Fox news is most definitely the worst out of the bunch. The outright lies they come up with on a daily basis are just mind boggling. They really take it to the next level. This is so obvious that I'm not even going to give examples. Just watch and you'll see.

STFU you BC dipshit....I could care less about your opinion dick wad.

Just like Fox News!!!! Attack and insult those who don't agree with you. You should be on Fox!!!!

you know you should really be careful what you write, because I read in between the lines and know more about you then you may like to know....STFU you BC dipshit....I could care less about your opinion dick wad.

But you see, you are showing me and everyone else that you do care! Anyway, relax, nobody cares more than you what you think and what you say.

But you see, you are showing me and everyone else that you do care! Anyway, relax, nobody cares more than you what you think and what you say.

Are you still here....

saying Fox is fair and balanced is like saying Mandrew is articulate and educated.

I will put my education and resume up against yours any day......10 to 1 you are a divorced mother with kids and mainly live off child support?

Its just so preposterous to say Fox is "fair and balanced".! Even MSNBC wouldn't make that statement.

Between Fox and MSNBC, ONE of them is lying!

Now, if you actually looked at other more neutral media, and read more from respected writers you would find that Fox is a propaganda site for the elitist, corporate bosses and the Rethuglican Party. It is so GODDAMN obvious, a child could spot that!

Sure, MSNBC touts the leftist position, but they never try to hide that from you. Look at both of them, on the same evening, then google some of the topics and do your due dilligence.

Fox just parrots what you already want to believe.

Its just so preposterous to say Fox is "fair and balanced".! Even MSNBC wouldn't make that statement.

Between Fox and MSNBC, ONE of them is lying!

Now, if you actually looked at other more neutral media, and read more from respected writers you would find that Fox is a propaganda site for the elitist, corporate bosses and the Rethuglican Party. It is so GODDAMN obvious, a child could spot that!

Sure, MSNBC touts the leftist position, but they never try to hide that from you. Look at both of them, on the same evening, then google some of the topics and do your due dilligence.

Fox just parrots what you already want to believe.

You're right MSNBC will just outright lie and distort the truth to keep libers happy.....

Who's the neutral media?.....Every main stream source carries the Obama water..

Focks News is the primary reason most American Konz are uninformed, paranoid, and prone to kicking cripples.

cc

MSNBC is the reason libers can't tell which reality they live in....

what do you do mandrew? and do you talk to friends and associates like this? Do you have a job where you can go off on lesbians, minorities, etc. without consequences? self employed?

Yes, because I exercise freedom of speech, its in the Constitution....look it up!

Bring it on sister......I know I'm already right about you being divorced with kids, you want to embarrass yourself with your resume and education too?

How can it be that so many of our most clueless Konz claim to have advanced degrees?

fakedegree.jpg

cc

Bring it on sister......I know I'm already right about you being divorced with kids, you want to embarrass yourself with your resume and education too?

Yeah so.

I have said many times I have been divorced.

You can stop practicing douchbaggery anytime, you have perfected it.