Faux News Classic: Mr Rogers is an Evil Man.

I think the mush in your skull is leaking out. :lol:

Is that channelled trought some theoretical maybe recited as gospel or scientific facts real doesn't exist only in the present state of molecular migration self contained to this atmosphere universally positioned here all the time details never added as before or since present.

Sorry my mush fits every social interpretation ever invented as a social justification now isn't eternity creating current events exactly as they exist presently as symbolism over substance clouds ancestors to believe time changes space from outside this atmosphere, not just being part of then whole moment eternity will always remain now, physically.

My skull is full of what genetics placed there same as you, why do you not see what real is as it has always been developing beyond words of could, would, should, what if, if only, and only if becoming the laws that rule 6 degrees of separating real into fragments of reality within one atmosphere constantly present as details never duplicate to remain what was here before now.

I saw this and my jaw dropped. It's another bizarro from Faux news.

Watch what happens when opinions are formed without actual data to back it up.

I like the comments that come after:

was an incredibly amazing individual and child educator. Not only that, he was an ordained preacher that never once attempted to proselytize his impressionable, young viewers. The Teapublican Ayn Rand-ites at Fox should be ashamed of themselves. They should be ashamed, but they obviously have no morals or decency.

All opinions and no news, no facts , no value... classic fox "reporting"

Hey Fox "News," go fuck yourselves.

wow this is one of the most stupid news fox ever made. wow now they are going after MR.rogers. They too stupid to understand the true message

Yeah. Mr Rogers is the villain. What a cheap cop-out. Fox News just gave the Parents of these kinds an ironic "entitlement" cop-out for why they failed as parents. It was someone else's fault, obviously.

If some guy on TV has more influence on your kids than you do? You are a failure as a parent.

They are defaming a deadman, okay its not like there's just Mr. Rodgers out there to observe. They have to face the fact that there is more than just Mr. Rogers as a factor. It counts their upbringing from parents, personal morals taught, education, other opinions from other people kids watched they are trying to find a universal blame and they are trying to get Mr. Rogers. Either way FOX news is bs.

I like the comments that come after:

was an incredibly amazing individual and child educator. Not only that, he was an ordained preacher that never once attempted to proselytize his impressionable, young viewers. The Teapublican Ayn Rand-ites at Fox should be ashamed of themselves. They should be ashamed, but they obviously have no morals or decency.

All opinions and no news, no facts , no value... classic fox "reporting"

Hey Fox "News," go fuck yourselves.

wow this is one of the most stupid news fox ever made. wow now they are going after MR.rogers. They too stupid to understand the true message

Yeah. Mr Rogers is the villain. What a cheap cop-out. Fox News just gave the Parents of these kinds an ironic "entitlement" cop-out for why they failed as parents. It was someone else's fault, obviously.

If some guy on TV has more influence on your kids than you do? You are a failure as a parent.

They are defaming a deadman, okay its not like there's just Mr. Rodgers out there to observe. They have to face the fact that there is more than just Mr. Rogers as a factor. It counts their upbringing from parents, personal morals taught, education, other opinions from other people kids watched they are trying to find a universal blame and they are trying to get Mr. Rogers. Either way FOX news is bs.

Ha! I love the way Fox News just drives libers crazy! If a liber has nothing to talk about they always fall back to their Fox News position..... :D

I can't bear to listen to the entire thing, but are they saying anything different from these:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/valley-girl-brain/201001/mr-rogers-lied-us

Mr. Rogers Lied to Us

Sorry, but you're actually not that special.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=3486473n (speaks about upcoming generation thinking they are special)

I don't agree that Mr. Rogers did anything bad, and I think he was a very honourable man. I'm not sure from the bit I did listen to that Fox was agreeing with the "experts" either.

When Mr. Rogers said you are special, he was talking to everyone, so that didn't exclude others from being special too.

However, there really is an entitlement mentality in many young adults and teens today, regardless.

It's just not Fred's fault.

Watch what happens when opinions are formed without actual data to back it up.

It was not a Fox study they reported on it and laughed about it. Your jaw only drops when you see a big black cock you liberal cry baby.

Ha! I love the way Fox News just drives libers crazy! If a liber has nothing to talk about they always fall back to their Fox News position..... :D

Because Fox News is better than the reality shows. It's absolutely stunning that such a large part of our population can watch that crap and call it news. It's disturbing. You people ought to turn off the tube and read a real history book or something.

Because Fox News is better than the reality shows. It's absolutely stunning that such a large part of our population can watch that crap and call it news. It's disturbing. You people ought to turn off the tube and read a real history book or something.

Why is it only jackass libs bring up fox news? Maybe you idiots should stop watching it.

It was not a Fox study they reported on it and laughed about it. Your jaw only drops when you see a big black cock you liberal cry baby.

Did you watch the thing? They mostly agreed with it. That triple layer dip sh1t cake is always good for a laugh. They're all three obvious idiots.

Why is it only jackass libs bring up fox news? Maybe you idiots should stop watching it.

None of us watch it. They just keep making constant news with their idiocy. Every dumb thing you cons believe to be true, but is total bs, came from that show. It's not my fault your "news" show is making so much "news" on so many other shows.

Did you watch the thing? They mostly agreed with it. That triple layer dip sh1t cake is always good for a laugh. They're all three obvious idiots.

Sounds like they were laughing about it to me. I'm not a liberal so I don't watch Fox news. I don't care what they say.

None of us watch it. They just keep making constant news with their idiocy. Every dumb thing you cons believe to be true, but is total bs, came from that show. It's not my fault your "news" show is making so much "news" on so many other shows.

Bullshit. If not for you libs Rush, Hannity, Glenn Beck, fox news would all be out of business. Cons don't listen to that shit. Go find a thread on here from a con supporting any of them. I dare you.

What's next? Just remember these are the same people that treat half truths and innuendo as if they are facts. These are the same people who talked about the " terrorist fist bump ". These are the same people perpetuate the birther conspiracy. These are the people who insisted that Iraq had WMD. These are the same people who said that teaching kids about climate change is like indoctrination into the Hitler Youth.

It's just best to think of the people at Fox News as what Glenn Beck said they are, entertainers not journalists. Although I really don't see what's so entertaining about lies.

Bullshit. If not for you libs Rush, Hannity, Glenn Beck, fox news would all be out of business. Cons don't listen to that shit. Go find a thread on here from a con supporting any of them. I dare you.

It isn't the libs that produced the Rush, Hannidy, Glenn becks of the so called conservative venue of social justification, it is progressives designing societal evolution for the ancestors added currently to choose which side they are on as adults and society's children for life, globally at every local level from family, neighborhood, community, precinct, city, county, state/providence, federal, and global levels in religion, politics, and economics controlled through academia defended by arts and entertainment orchestrating psychological class warfare in moral, legal, ethical codes of silence in hiding alterior motives within greater good intentions..

That's hilarious!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Cons don't watch Rush, Hannity, Glenn Beck, or Fox News? You don't even believe that! Watch Mandrew go balistic about us libs criticizing Fox all of the time. My brother in law is conservative and he watches it (except for when I visit, they change the channel). Do you seen any threads on here of libs supporting MSNBC? We don't need to. The idiot stories come out of Fox.

None of them agreed Mr. Rogers is evil. If you got that from the video you're delusional. They did seem to agree with the idea that you are not, in fact special just because you're you. The fact is that young people of today display a general sense of entitlement and it's because their parents have never demanded any form of hard work or excellence in order to win their approval for their accomplishments. This leads them to believe that they should be rewarded simply for showing up, and that's a load of B.S.

Go find a thread on here from a con supporting any of them. I dare you.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/150967-fox-news-fair-and-balanced/

Mandrew, my man, just started one. I'll bet if I searched through the archives, I'd find plenty more. Thanks for the dare!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's hilarious!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Cons don't watch Rush, Hannity, Glenn Beck, or Fox News? You don't even believe that! Watch Mandrew go balistic about us libs criticizing Fox all of the time. My brother in law is conservative and he watches it (except for when I visit, they change the channel). Do you seen any threads on here of libs supporting MSNBC? We don't need to. The idiot stories come out of Fox.

What was Mr. Roger's real name? Yet he is never refered to as his real person? Why?

This is why Mr. Rogers is evil, not the actor portraying the role. Mr. Rogers is a fictional character. Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was Mr. Roger's real name? Yet he is never refered to as his real person? Why?

This is why Mr. Rogers is evil, not the actor portraying the role. Mr. Rogers is a fictional character. Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His name, his real name, was Fred McFeely Rogers.

His middle name, BTW, was where the fictional character Mr. McFeely (played by David Newell) came from, BTW.

mrmcfeely.jpg

His name, his real name, was Fred McFeely Rogers.

His middle name, BTW, was where the fictional character Mr. McFeely (played by David Newell) came from, BTW.

Thank you for that information, but that information doesn't matter because what is on display here is fiction is more important than what real is in plain sight. That is what corrupts absolute power of choice to always pick a lesser of two evils because nobody socially is alowed to discuss physical absolutes about individual self containment to eternity being this now moment.

It reaches through every social barrier words have placed within the consciouness of saving humanity's greater good intentions of creating societal evolution. No such thing as a conspiracy theory when every body is playing social roles of equal denial.

One of the only times that you write anything even remotely comprehensible and THIS is what you come up with? I always suspected that your long winded tirades were compensating for a general lack of true knowledge. Now you just confirmed it.

You remind me of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izpa9D7c77U

Yep, Your frontal lobe is now a puddle on the floor. Yech... :lol:

One of the only times that you write anything even remotely comprehensible and THIS is what you come up with? I always suspected that your long winded tirades were compensating for a general lack of true knowledge. Now you just confirmed it.

You remind me of these guys:

When you compromise physical absolutes, what is left? When every social justification does it equally, which side am I on every side opposes being real to make their reality valid?

Now. within this atmosphere. Time and space making eternal details in neverduplicated results. Don't trust me, trust the physical absolutes I describe having always been in plain sight.

Life is self balancing, not fair. Know the separation of "fair" and "balanced" within now always being here in this atmosphere self contained universally in this stellar position..

Know the separation of "fair" and "balanced" within now always being here in this atmosphere self contained universally in this stellar position..

can you rephrase that is a way that isn't so obviously meaningless?

fukk off phony... pure bullsheet is what you got. HAHAHAHAH so obvious pretending that you are intellectual HAHAHAHAHA.