Heaven, Hell, Love, Righteousness

Most people would accept a God of Love, but God is a God of Love and Righteousness.

No Love + No Righteousness = Hell

Love + No Righteousness = Hell

No Love + Righteousness = Hell

Love + Righteousness = Heaven

I believe Righteousness means not only not sinning, but also includes rebuking sin.

I believe minimum acceptable Righteousness is the commandment/doctrines of the Bible.

I believe a Christian is a person that has accepted Jesus Christ as Lord/Savior and committed to following the commandments/doctrines of the Bible.

Most people would accept a God of Love, but God is a God of Love and Righteousness.

I believe Righteousness means not only not sinning, but also includes rebuking sin.

I believe minimum acceptable Righteousness is the commandment/doctrines of the Bible.

I believe a Christian is a person that has accepted Jesus Christ as Lord/Savior and committed to following the commandments/doctrines of the Bible.

What was and remains the original sin of homo sapien ancestry's ancestors passing through this atmosphere specifically as conceived into it without exception other than in theory or theology?

I believe Love means never having to say you're sorry, Preppy.

I believe Love means never having to say you're sorry, Preppy.

Should you say you are sorry if you advocate something that leads to disease, death, destruction and povery like cigarettes?

Should you say you are sorry if you advocate something that leads to disease, death, destruction and povery like cigarettes?

No; I should say, "I'd quit today if I did not fear becoming one of you whiny little bi*ch non-smokers."

You will respond to an idea from a fictional movie "Love Story" but won't answer a simple physical absolute that doesn't descriminate between social justifications ancestors accept as truth while never understanding what real remains in plain sight.

Silence is golden.

You will respond to an idea from a fictional movie "Love Story" but won't answer a simple physical absolute that doesn't descriminate between social justifications ancestors accept as truth while never understanding what real remains in plain sight.

Silence is golden.

In in your case, remarkable verbose for one who in effect says nothing, ever.

Picture227_zps182ae469.jpgPicture225_zps2c3c5600.jpgPicture256_zpsbc506341.jpg

small minds only obey language arts educating self deception. What has existing within eternity taught you humanity hasn't by design of societal evolution governing genetic continuation?

Helloooooooo! anyone in hereeeeee. Hey Ayn Stein, that last statement measure up to nothing you want to hear again?

By the way, that third picture and the figure on the right is Roman Catholicism's levels for Hell, Purgatory, and Heaven. The first image starts with IChing and adds the Mayan calendar functions.

I use a little of every means of governing reality in the origami figures from Issac Newton's universal constants to any mythology in science fiction or spiritual fantasy now isn't eternity.

Again, contracting results compounding into expanding details never duplicated twice can only function currently universally balanced into was, does, and continues to do as details survive the adapt or become extinct rule applied to every individual equally conceived within this atmosphere. Humanity is no exception as is homo sapien ancestry does all the acting.

Lay off my Scrabble buddy!

Should they? Yes. Would they? No.

Yes, just like anyone who advocates the bible and a murdering rapist god and his bastard son that can't get into heaven.

Yes, just like anyone who advocates the bible and a murdering rapist god and his bastard son that can't get into heaven.

Metaphors don't harm ancestors, metaphysics do not reproduce ancestors. ancestry does, not viocabulary. However, vocabulary can fool the wisest person into believing now isn't eternity.

but that takes a collective effort from many angles keeping every body on edges thinking out of the box philosophically.

Metaphors don't harm ancestors, metaphysics do not reproduce ancestors

Yes, but I've found my ancestors very sensitive to mixed metaphors, so I'm always guarded about conversations in graveyards.

It's also been my experience that ancestors aren't very active on the reproductive front.

Yes, but I've found my ancestors very sensitive to mixed metaphors, so I'm always guarded about conversations in graveyards.

It's also been my experience that ancestors aren't very active on the reproductive front.

citizens are ancestors playing social roles of character matters most staging world order beyond natural balances self containing everything taking place within this atmosphere without controls from beyond this instant nothing remains the same details twice, currently between contracting results and expanding details.

In this environment there is no room for voids to touch or be touched. just avoid like an atheist is a theist of another belief that doesn't include spirituality, just science fiction.

citizens are ancestors playing social roles of character matters most staging world order beyond natural balances self containing everything taking place within this atmosphere without controls from beyond this instant nothing remains the same details twice, currently between contracting results and expanding details.

In this environment there is no room for voids to touch or be touched. just avoid like an atheist is a theist of another belief that doesn't include spirituality, just science fiction.

Then you put it all together and bake it in a pie!

Then you put it all together and bake it in a pie!

I am not Georgy Porgy or Humpty Dumpty let alone any other character of fantasy, fiction, or rhyme. I am insignificant in societal evolution, by choice, just a lifetime between ancestors and ancestry passing through this atmosphere.

I understand every trick in the book, but I am one of those natural talents that doesn't have to take sides in hypothetical arguments that direct where society moves next generation.

I can move genetic continuation in ways experts of reality cannot imagine though.

I am not Georgy Porgy or Humpty Dumpty let alone any other character of fantasy, fiction, or rhyme. I am insignificant in societal evolution, just a lifetime between ancestors and ancestry passing through this atmosphere.

I know you're not, because I'm Georgy Porgy! Silly! Just sayin'... Hey! You or your ancestors got something against pastries?

If there is a God, there will be a judgement and you might wish you had never said that.

No; I should say, "I'd quit today if I did not fear becoming one of you whiny little bi*ch non-smokers."

When your lung cancer begins, please do not ask for health care/welfare.

Prove it

What you believe means nothing to others .

But by posting this dribble here you make your religion political and not spiritual ,

So why does god has anything to do with your posts ?

If there is a God, there will be a judgement and you might wish you had never said that.

When your lung cancer begins, please do not ask for health care/welfare.

Why? I have higher premiums which account for my elevated risk. Cigarettes are heavily taxed. And my health care coverage is a right, I'm paying for.

I know you're not, because I'm Georgy Porgy! Silly! Just sayin'... Hey! You or your ancestors got something against pastries?

really, Georgy was a male character. you claim being a female. 2 time liar because you aren't Georgy Porgy and you aren't a guy.

really, Georgy was a male character. you claim being a female. 2 time liar because you aren't Georgy Porgy and you aren't a guy.

How do you know? Georgy Porgy could be a lesbian. Think about it, kisses the girls and makes them cry, BUT runs away when boys come around. Is a confident male heterosexual going to run from boys? Clearly, a male reading of this is presumptuous. And what about the author George Sand, really a woman, incognito? And tell me this: would you recognize Georgy Porgy on the street? Could you pick her out of a police lineup, dressed like a man? I think NO to both! Therefore, you couldn't possibly know whether I did not come from a long line of Porgys, my ancestors passing through this atmosphere and once engaged in genetic continuation, between making puddin' and pies. We also spell it Porgie, and the long spelling of my name is Georgina, not a lesbian anymore, of course.

You can't both love and practice the kind of "righteousness" you're talking about, and that goes to prove you don't know what real love is.

You can't both love and practice the kind of "righteousness" you're talking about, and that goes to prove you don't know what real love is.

Apathy is love beyond two sided passion partnered with hate getting regetted and becoming vengeful towards the person or ideology rejecting them. Apathyn just moves on without ever looking back.

Which way doesn't cause misery? apathy, love, or hate. Two are polarizing, the other, the balance that separates the two extremes, yet equal to both polarities added together..