Obama: Where In The World Is Edward Snowden????

After touting for over a year that Osama is dead, Obama seems to be having a hard time tracking down NSA leaker Edward Snowden. He continues to embarrass the obama administration inability to return him to the U.S. No one respects Obama as other countries dismiss Obama's pleas for Snowdens return.

Edward Snowden, a step ahead of the U.S. government, eludes arrest

Jeffrey Bader, a senior White House advisor on China during Obama's first term, surmised that Hong Kong would have had latitude to decide what to do with Snowden without Beijing's interference. Either way, he said, Hong Kong was "probably happy to get this off their plate."

The U.S. had expected Hong Kong to follow through on Washington's request to deliver Snowden over for prosecution, according to another Justice Department official. On Wednesday, Atty. Gen. Eric H. Holder Jr. telephoned his counterpart in Hong Kong, Secretary for Justice Rimsky Yuen, "stressing the importance of the matter and urging Hong Kong to honor our request for Snowden's arrest," the official said.

Also working their channels were U.S. State Department and consulate officials in the Chinese territory, as well as FBI agents talking to their colleagues there.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-snowden-20130624,0,1088900.story?page=2&sc=5427476322942507962

I think everyone knows he is in a Moscow airport. lol

No one cares where he is and no one wants him.

He is nothing more than a liability now.

If Obama used taxpayer money to go after him, you asshats would be complaining about that.

Obama has issued that snow den NOT be touched

I think everyone knows he is in a Moscow airport. lol

No one cares where he is and no one wants him.

He is nothing more than a liability now.

If Obama used taxpayer money to go after him, you asshats would be complaining about that.

I figured he could have already sent a drone up and found him by now....He's making Obama look like the laughing stock that he is.....Obama's got all this experience with finding and killing Osama that this should have been a piece of cake.

I figured he could have already sent a drone up and found him by now....He's making Obama look like the laughing stock that he is.....Obama's got all this experience with finding and killing Osama that this should have been a piece of cake.

Obama doesn't care about him and neither should you.

He is a non issue.

Do you think Obama should be using your money to track this misfit down? I don't want him using my money.

Obama doesn't care about him and neither should you.

He is a non issue.

Do you think Obama should be using your money to track this misfit down? I don't want him using my money.

Everything is a non issue when it makes Obama look bad...

Posted · Hidden by Annoyed Liberall, July 2, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Annoyed Liberall, July 2, 2013 - No reason given

fake oakleys Kochi Refinery will see the largest capacity increase to 15.5 mt from 9.5 mt during this period. Singh, Chairman and Managing Director, told Business Line that in the case of the Mumbai refinery, two decades-old crude distillation units would be replaced by a brand new one. As a result, its capacity would go up to 14 mt from 12 mt. Reader beware, you're in for a scareare you sure that those oakley eyewear that you've just bought authentic? A good bargain price does not necessarily mean that the sunglasses(Half Jacket Radar Path) are the original branded stuff. To avoid being duped by swindlers who pass on fake Oakley shades as originals, here are 5 simple steps that you should follow: fake oakleys

The video ends with several rather blatant references to Sunset yet again with the murder of her boyfriend. Gaga exaggerated Mickey Mouse sunglasses seem to mirror Swanson image as she watches Joe Gillis from her creepy perch. When Gaga removes the glasses and mimes a kind of Did I do that? face, she enacts Desmond claim that can say anything I want with my eyes. And, from there, the video ends with a series of your classic post-murder closeups. To add instant style impact to a wardrobe, consider purchasing a variety of different frame styles. While matching the color of an outfit might look nice, a contrasting color might serve to add more visual impact and help the wearer to stand out from the crowd. Fun designs can also create interest and be a conversation starter. Rather than choosing only basic solid colors, consider additional fun quirky prints to help show off personal style. I don't think anyone mentioned using guns to 'welcome' a person into the bank. A locked door and an ID card to enter is no big deal. That's what they do in Switzerland. You don't need a gun to admit someone. You have to prove who you are in some banks over there in order to come in the door. I've been to umpteen banks here in our town and nobody, but nobody, cares who you are, what you look like, or cheap oakleys sunglasses binnozhengab

oakleys outlet Though the primary objective of the aviator sunglasses was something altogether different, today they are used mostly as a fashion accessory. Pop stars and movie stars throughout the ages have popularized aviator sunglasses. They are ideal for blocking out the sun on beaches, golf courses, and summer picnics. A good pair of aviator sunglasses does not create any optical distortion and provide healthy protection for eyes from intensely bright sunlight. To check out a Mini stop by Daniels Mini off Route 309 in South Whitehall Township. And to automatically receive auto news and reviews from Nick Hromiak, click on the "Subscribe" notation on this page.With nearly 72,000 votes cast, we are thrilled to announce the 2012 People's Choice Adventurers of the Year: Nepalis Sano Babu Sunuwar and Lakpa Tsheri Sherpa. Their dream to complete the Ultimate Descent-climbing Mount Everest, paragliding down, then kayaking to the sea-truly embodies the spirit of adventure. 6Ability to act as a headset for other devices and stream audio (from Spotify or a similar service.) I lose headphones. I can never find a pair when I want them. Having them build into a device that I wear regularly would be brilliant.PRLog (Press Release) - Jul. 23, 2010 - Wholesale Discount Sunglasses, the company with an expertise of 30 years in sunglasses retail have been offering their customers with self-manufactured and branded sunglasses to satisfy wide regalia of choices and tastes.

So, you think he should go after Snowden?

If Obama has no problem spending 100 million on vacation...I think he could spare a couple of dollars to have have his crack anti terror team find him so Holder can get some more 15 minutes of lying fame.

If Obama has no problem spending 100 million on vacation...I think he could spare a couple of dollars to have have his crack anti terror team find him so Holder can get some more 15 minutes of lying fame.

Well, this country doesn't have money for either.

Nice to see you are in favor of government waste.

One missing element: Years of legwork by someone else to lunch off of.

Shitty grammar but it works.

Governments can't waste.

Isn't waste when you needlessly squander something of value? They can ALWAYS get money. Doesn't cost nuthin'.

Obama has no problem wasting tax payer money...Why are you acting conservative now?

Government waste is on liberal social welfare and other failed programs like obamacare.