THE MODERN WORLD

Back in the early 70s, a friend dragged me to a meeting of the John Birch Society. They spoke of the "Illuminati" - behind the scenes Insiders basically controlling just about everything - both sides in the Cold War, the economies of pretty much the entire world, etc. I didn't believe it, but in the last 5 to 10 years, I have been drifting toward considering that point of view. And IF such a group existed, they would abhor Communism; They would not survive under Sharia Law; They would have difficulty with a weak and unstable collection of ethnicities like Europe. They would thrive best in America - with America on the top of the heap, basically as their instrument for exerting control. I basically see that happening in the world. My take on it, however, which is different from the Birchers or their modern day equivalents is that I embrace the whole concept. THEY - if indeed they do exist - will keep us secure, comfortable, and free - the three components of the magnificent life we all have - because it's in their own best interest to do it. And if this is all bullshit, and they don't exist? Then it's up to us - America - to maintain effective control on our own - as we have pretty much done since the end of the Cold War.

As for jobs going overseas and the related problem of labor unions unrealistically driving up costs, I used to think that was a problem also. However, as the "cause" has gotten worse, the "effects" have not. Our production base in this country is in large part gone. We have become mostly a distributive economy, In other words, Joe Sixpack doesn't work at the foundry anymore; He works at Walmart - or maybe for some level of government. Are we worse off for that? It causes a lot of "thinkers" stress, but look around - the truth is, no we are not worse off. People have just as great, actually a much greater lifestyle - mainly thanks to technology, and a lot more ability to enjoyment than after 8 hours a day of backbreaking factory work. Why has everything not turned to shit, economically speaking? Because of debt - more and more deficit spending - unless one perceives that to be "everything turning to shit" hahahaha. It's not, though. Basically, we are repaying our debt with more debt - turning it over ad infinitum. The dollars we repay the debt with are backed by what? Debt Instruments! Some would say China and other creditor nations have us by the balls with their ever increasing load of American debt to them. I say NO. The dollar is the reserve currency of the world - our debt payments and basically any international transactions must be completed in DOLLARS. And either because of our military dominance or because the Illuminati dictates it (take your pick), that will continue.

That's the modern world as I see it. I have yet to hear a valid counter-argument.

What separates an ancient planet from the modern world? Technology invented or ancestry doing the invinting in the same atmosphere? There are no secrets in self containment. Just denials that continue in spite of what really is going on.

Nature of the beast is a reaction of the beast being here currently, and currently is eternity when details never duplicate using the same content.

Parallel universes genetic continuation and societal evolution trying to conquer space taking place all the time, now.

What is humanity's biggest mistake? Denying what now is in every social justification time rules space.

Reserve currency. That's your trump card?

The old saying "Sound as a pound". Ever heard it? I've heard of it.

Not used anymore. Check into why.

-------------------------

I'll go watch the Coriolis effect on the news.

Are you speaking of the English currency or pound of flesh as the anti to playing reality's game of word control? guess it doesn't matter since both are forms of symbolism opver substance regulated by mind the syllables because your sole body doesn't matter to societal's ruling elites and their blind faith minions.

First of all, I thank you for the only relevant and intelligible reply so far to my post.

I'm gonna assume you mean the British pound. Yes, the reserve currency thing is my "trump card". The major difference between us in the present and the British long ago is the existence of nuclear weapons as well as other modern weaponry. We are the dominant military power and extremely likely to stay that way indefinitely. Britain did not stay on top - and inevitably would not have based on geopolitics and population.