Will obama tell the muslims to stop clinging to guns & religion?

hell no he tells them "here have some guns.. be sure to install a religious government!"

Did you read that in a year or less Hispanics won't be in the minority in texas ? Already equal in numbers in California , next will be texas . Is that funny or what ?

Obama's quote was only meant for white protestants.

Notice he arm extremist religious militants in the Middle East, while at the same time telling us we need to give up our guns, and religion...

Its because he doesnt want more blacks killing blacks. notice people that are gun control advicates live near where gun violence happens.

Look it up. more blue areas have higher crime and gilun violence. so naturally they turn to government. Because who else the power. people perceive government as their last line of defense.

How do you stop gun violence? thats the millions dollar question.

People say I'm no good, and crazy as a loon

'Cause I get stoned in the mornin', I get drunk in the afternoon

Kinda like my old blue tick hound, I like to lay around in the shade

And I ain't got no money, but I damn sure got it made

'Cause I ain't askin' nobody for nothin'

If I can't get it on my own

If you don't like the way I'm livin'

You just leave this long haired country boy alone

Preacher man talking on TV, puttin' down the rock and roll

Wants me to send a donation, 'cause he's worried about my soul

He said, "Jesus walked on the water.", and I know that it's true

But sometimes I think that preacher man, would like to do a little walkin' too

But I ain't askin' nobody for nothin'

A poor girl wants to marry, a rich girl wants to flirt

A rich man goes to college, a poor man goes to work

A drunkard wants another drink of wine, and a politician wants your vote

I don't want much of nothing at all, but I will take another toke

'Cause I ain't asking nobody for nothin'

p77955gd0ic.jpg

Guns, KNIVES, and religion. they slice off heads for non compliance as well as shoot someone. But throughout history that is part of every culture in forming a common belief system now isn't eternity either spiritually or scientifically.

Morally, legally, ethically, or economically either. as attack any one and all sides converge upon those questioning the validity of reality composed in symbolism over substance and ruled within mind what matters in public opinion or face the wrath of those fooled again and cannot admit they are suckers buying half truths as everything their ancestry honored was incomplete.

Neither completely wrong or right, good or evil, legal or ethical. Oh the grey of dawn and gray of dusk as the tropics separate opposing seasons within one atmosphere always now and forever here to lifetimes passing through currently never the same details twice, within the skin or within this atmosphere.

Educated idiots will be the death of me yet.

Educated idiots will be the death of me yet.

Some of the dumbest people I ever met in my career were degreed engineers. No logic or natural talent, but they did pass the test in school.

I have a natural mechanical aptitude and actually enjoy all things mechanical. No brag at all. Some folks are good with numbers, others with music, etc. Just the way it is.

I, too, am smart enough to pass enough classes to get a degree in something else. I won't subject the world to yet another shitty musician, though. Or an incompetent teacher. Etc.

Gee, I wonder how all those farmers who could barely read built so much stuff and were so inventive? (just one example)

Education comes in many ways. Lack of talent or desire really filters out the good performers :huh:

That doesn't stop them from gaming the system with their useless credentials, though.

Some of the dumbest people I ever met in my career were degreed engineers. No logic or natural talent, but they did pass the test in school.

I have a natural mechanical aptitude and actually enjoy all things mechanical. No brag at all. Some folks are good with numbers, others with music, etc. Just the way it is.

I, too, am smart enough to pass enough classes to get a degree in something else. I won't subject the world to yet another shitty musician, though. Or an incompetent teacher. Etc.

Gee, I wonder how all those farmers who could barely read built so much stuff and were so inventive? (just one example)

Education comes in many ways. Lack of talent or desire really filters out the good performers :huh:

That doesn't stop them from gaming the system with their useless credentials, though.

We share a common thought process while not thinking exactly alike. Damn we could be friends that don't need each other. the best kind.