Newsflash

How am I an a)sshole for practicing my constitutional right to own guns ?

How am I an a)sshole for practicing my persuit of happiness, for moving to a place where the demographics are mine, where I can find a job easier ?

How am I an a)sshole for stating the truth that people dont belong where they are the minority ?

How am I an a)sshole because the south simply isnt, the undeveloped trailer park, that retards from philly claim that the south is ?

How am I an a)sshole because at this point in time, not every state in the USA allows same sex marriage ? there must be a time like this, where states are starting to allow something, but not every state does, a time like this existed, and always will.

How am I an a)sshole because I was raised American ? this means that I use the Merriam Webster's dictionary and American language, this means I support the constitution of the United States, this means that I have guns, This means that I use the American measurement system.

I got a news flash for ya...

I'll own all the guns I want, and if some n!gger from new york dont like it, he can go f)uck himself

I see you haven't learned about asking questions you don't already know the answers to while interrogation of a witness or debate trying to win an argument..

You really should plead the 5th Amendment before doing another post like this, I am feeling generous tonight.