Hispanics are not a minority in

California anymore . Numbers equal that of whites .

texas is doing to be next in a year .

How are you planning to celebrate? Be honest... It really doesn't matter who comes here or why... your lone concern is if they expand your voter base.

No, Hispanics are not a minority in California. The town I live in is about 75% Hispanic. I get along well with them though. They are hard-working, family oriented people. I love thier food too. :) If they vote Democrat that will be a plus :)

And CA is in such good shape because of it. God damn idiot.

I recall when 2008 Candiate Obama suggested it would be a good thing if we all learned some Spanish..... Well I did.... Hey Barack, El Fuuck'o you!

No, Hispanics are not a minority in California. The town I live in is about 75% Hispanic. I get along well with them though. They are hard-working, family oriented people. I love thier food too. :) If they vote Democrat that will be a plus :)

just soas not to plagerise

a lot of em aren't bad workers... but they do need to learn to speak English and possibly how to not put diesel in a gas engine and vice versa...

Oh and if you want to know why all the gas and oil lines in texas will be leaking the next decade or so is because they were all installed by mexicans

Then the Hispanics in your town aren't Democrats. It's common knowledge Democrats don't believe in working for what they have.

And this makes you happy why?

Revers discrimination , now they surpass you and you'll be showing your papers . Or thinking this is a way to regain California texas new Mexico for Mexico .just not sure

LOL

Hispanics are some of the least educated and have high dropout rates.

According to the Pew Hispanic Center, 41% of Hispanics (ages 20 and older) don't have high school diplomas.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2010/05/13/hispanics-high-school-dropouts-and-the-ged/

Hispanics, High School Dropouts and the GED
May 13, 2010

The relatively low level of GED credentialing among Hispanic high school Dropouts is especially notable because Hispanics have a much higher high school dropout rate than do blacks or whites. Some 41% of Hispanics ages 20 and older in the United States do not have a regular high school diploma, versus 23% of comparably aged blacks and 14% of whites.

http://articles.latimes.com/2005/mar/24/local/me-graduate24

Nearly Half of Blacks, Latinos Drop Out, School Study Shows
March 24, 2005

Nearly half of the Latino and African American students who should have graduated from California high schools in 2002 failed to complete their education, according to a Harvard University report released Wednesday.

The percentage of college-educated Hispanics is the lowest.

NA-BI554A_GRADU_NS_20101019214417.gif

Hispanics have high crime rates.

1snu5e.gif

The Color of Crime

Crime Rates

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
  • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
  • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.