History Repeats Itself...

In a remarkable comparison to the Nazis, Obama and the Dems are taking over from the ground up. They are indoctrinating the youth and using our libraries to "sell" Obamacare because it's good for us. Hitler had baby factories and indoctrinated the youth from birth. Anyone who can't see the similarities is blind.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/28/thousands-libraries-recruited-roll-out-obamacare/

http://www.losangelesherald.com/index.php/sid/215331976/scat/a7d0846f876c8187

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can get away with whatever he wants to.... This is the luxury he's afforded in return for all the free stuff he's promised to people who do little other than Vote for a living and parasite off the rest of us.

In a remarkable comparison to the Nazis, Obama and the Dems are taking over from the ground up. They are indoctrinating the youth and using our libraries to "sell" Obamacare because it's good for us. Hitler had baby factories and indoctrinated the youth from birth. Anyone who can't see the similarities is blind.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/28/thousands-libraries-recruited-roll-out-obamacare/

Stop using germany and start comparing to china's becoming communistic under Mao.

So... to review:

Previous knocks on Obamacare is that it's complicated and hard to understand.

The new knock is that he's using libraries to explain it to folks?

He can get away with whatever he wants to.... This is the luxury he's afforded in return for all the free stuff he's promised to people who do little other than Vote for a living and parasite off the rest of us.

Moron, "parasite" is a noun. Also, your meme is like anonymous mensroom dick: They both come out of your mouth regularly.

Yep, you could have 100% National Health care, instead you have a capitalist nightmare. This is the most ignorant country at times, one must laugh at the medical maham being sold here.

I think he's more like Shaka Zulu.

Why does your dad have your balls in his mouth? Speak up if you can.

Hate that don't you? But you will re-elect the same rightwing whores that put them there. LMAO!!! Say it ain't so!!

There's nothing wrong with universal health care. The problem is the ACA is a bad plan to get there. If it's so complicated that we need to make the kids and librarians start to explain it, then it probably won't work. It was a partisan bill drawn up and forced down everyone's throat whether they liked it or not. Now we're seeing change after change, which is proof that it's not all that it's cracked up to be. If it really was so easy and so good, why doesn't Congress and the President line up first to sign up for it?

We need to take care of our people and health care is low hanging fruit, but it really does need to make sense and it needs to be fair to everyone.

Indoctrinating the youth into Obamacare is not the way to go and is indicative of a bigger problem.

Let me know when he writes a book called Mein Kampf.

Indoctrinating the youth into Obamacare is not the way to go and is indicative of a bigger problem.

I agree that ACA is very flawed, but repealing it isn't the answer. Nor is this heavy handed comparison to Hitler.

Let me know when he writes a book called Mein Kampf.

I agree that ACA is very flawed, but repealing it isn't the answer. Nor is this heavy handed comparison to Hitler.

So if it's broke, don't fix it?

It's a comparison to the Nazi propaganda machine. Just by coincidence, Obama and Hitler are the heads of their respective organizations. I never made any direct comparison to the two although I could very easily.

"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

There is something about that statement that always bothered me, those that relive the past make it repeat because they remember how to play everyone else as a new sucker born every minute.

All a person has to do is get an ancestor to deny what real is for reality to rule the rest of their lifetime and any ancestors they add to the atmosphere.

There is something about that statement that always bothered me, those that relive the past make it repeat because they remember how to play everyone else as a new sucker born every minute.

All a person has to do is get an ancestor to deny what real is for realityn to rule the rest of their lifetime and any ancestors they add to the atmosphere.

The thing about being human is learning from mistakes . Anything you have done is in the past. If you do not know the past you are doomed to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

But what your speaking of is how people will distort leave out bits and pieces to suit their talking points.

Like Disney portraying Davy Crockett in a film.

..... I don't see the point of this.... The people who actually care what obamacare is and does already know. The rest of the populace thinks it is free health care. Some of those Obama bucks you might say.

How do left and right wings work to move the body of the bird in any direction the bird seeks to end up at?

they don't oppose the direction of flight. So why is humanity always choosing wings of governance to societal evolution ignoring how and why genetic continuation is self contained to skin and atmosphere all components of the same periodic table of charcteristic molecular elements?

When I chose to quit being fooled again, I became an ignorant moron by those playing an educated idiot only reciting what others believe as their own opinion.

The thing about being human is learning from mistakes . Anything you have done is in the past. If you do not know the past you are doomed to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. But what your speaking of is how people will distort leave out bits and pieces to suit their talking points. Like Disney portraying Davy Crockett in a film.

Ok, what physically separate real and reality? Don't leave out ity bits of information to suit your talking points and make sure it includes every social narrative humanity used throughout history as well.

I do. I even used art to make up little maps of self contained positions in each dimension of how and why now is eternity filling the spaces between the lines creating 8 hemispheres within one atmosphere and that is just inorganic compounding of the periodic table. I can add genetic continuation as well within the same 8 hemispheres that reflect DNA physical attributes to geographic locations of ancestry and ancestors made in that image, currently.

So simple when knowing space only changes details now all the time universally. You won't believe it and that constitute denial by choice..

People should know from the start obamacare is a tax.

Being a tax how in the hell are 160 million tax payers going to eat this while the other 160 million pay shìt. Don't forget 4o million of the 160 million that actually pay in get more back then they pay in. .

Let alone the ones who pay nothing get paid thousands with earned income. How does that make any sense?

I just pissed myself off.......

People should know from the start obamacare is a tax. Being a tax how in the hell are 160 million tax payers going to eat this while the other 160 million pay shìt. Don't forget 4o million of the 160 million that actually pay in get more back then they pay in. . Let alone the ones who pay nothing get paid thousands with earned income. How does that make any sense? I just pissed myself off.......

Strick to the issue so the problem never goes away. In order to repeal affordable healthcare act, one must excape the politics of it. You won't do that because politics is your life's value to being part of living within this atmosphere. You need to rule the moment, not survive in it.

that is sick.

Ok, what physically separate real and reality? Don't leave out ity bits of information to suit your talking points and make sure it includes every social narrative humanity used throughout history as well.

I do. I even used art to make up little maps of self contained positions in each dimension of how and why now is eternity filling the spaces between the lines creating 8 hemispheres within one atmosphere and that is just inorganic compounding of the periodic table. I can add genetic continuation as well within the same 8 hemispheres that reflect DNA physical attributes to geographic locations of ancestry and ancestors made in that image, currently.

So simple when knowing space only changes details now all the time universally. You won't believe it and that constitute denial by choice..

First paragraph.....

I take it you stereotype people.... you hear bits and pieces . Then you make a conclusion on why people are the way they are....

I say nígger and my name is southern indep. In your head white racist from the south probably a klan member right???

Let the truth be told, I do more for black people in a month then most of these liberals will do in a life time.

Second paragraph

I'm white, I don't deny it, I never killed a injun owned a black person or treated anyone different because they were black.

Further more i have no white guilt because I share DNA with someone who has. Which are most likely dead people.

I think its common knowledge that skin pigment reflects how close your ancestors were to the equator.

First paragraph..... I take it you stereotype people.... you hear bits and pieces . Then you make a conclusion on why people are the way they are.... I say nígger and my name is southern indep. In your head white racist from the south probably a klan member right???

Do you not pay attention to what you say? How would you like it if every time someone talked about you they called you a redneck southern trailer park cracker? Why must you call people [African-American slur]s? Why is that necessary? The reason people call you racist is not because you are southern, it is because you demean other people by calling them racially charged names. Until you figure that out, people will continue to do so. Think about it.

I say nígger and my name is southern indep. In your head white racist from the south probably a klan member right??? Let the truth be told, I do more for black people in a month then most of these liberals will do in a life time.

If you could do just a TEEEEEENY bit more, and not call them niggers, they would be even MORE grateful, generous white massah! :lol:

Do you not pay attention to what you say? How would you like it if every time someone talked about you they called you a redneck southern trailer park cracker? Why must you call people [African-American slur]s? Why is that necessary? The reason people call you racist is not because you are southern, it is because you demean other people by calling them racially charged names. Until you figure that out, people will continue to do so. Think about it.

How DARE you sterotype him as racist, just because he calls black folks niggers?

He's your VICTIM!

First paragraph..... I take it you stereotype people.... you hear bits and pieces . Then you make a conclusion on why people are the way they are.... I say nígger and my name is southern indep. In your head white racist from the south probably a klan member right??? Let the truth be told, I do more for black people in a month then most of these liberals will do in a life time. Second paragraph I'm white, I don't deny it, I never killed a injun owned a black person or treated anyone different because they were black. Further more i have no white guilt because I share DNA with someone who has. Which are most likely dead people. I think its common knowledge that skin pigment reflects how close your ancestors were to the equator.

What separates a leap of faith from jumping to conclusions? Social justification everybody does it compared to one making an incomplete hypothetical.

What is the title of my thread? Change flaming blamers to theory and change blaming flamers to theology. What is left, but academia training groupies to become disciples of half truths.

Now what happens when you multiple fractions against each other, they become even less than the whole to an infinite amount.

does continuing to act that way reverse it or keep it going?

Now when reality only offers a lesser of two evils, which one reverses playing all sides against the middle? None.

what is the problem with humanity creating societal evolution? Nobody reverses governance but they change the details of governments all the time and nothing changes course to picking the lesser of two evils.

Soi I came up with lets change the game. Instead of time altering details of space, space only changes details now. first time in history, and that makes me Nostradamus's one male with no name and no body typing away in cyberspace.

Cannot win fighting symbolsim with other symbolic values. Something must be real in order to change course of creating self fulfilling prophecies without destroying what reality built or the lifetimes building false illusions.

Change opinion and you change a mind. Individual or collective thought.

If you could do just a TEEEEEENY bit more, and not call them niggers, they would be even MORE grateful, generous white massah! :lol: How DARE you sterotype him as racist, just because he calls black folks niggers? He's your VICTIM!
Fùck you ...... you are profiling me in sarcastic way.Shìt, you can't profile Spanish speaking Mexicans but you can profile the white guy that says nígger who lives in the south. You see what I'm talking about? Btw all of my cocaine dealers black . How can I be racist when I help a black man profit off one of the last free markets. Seriously wtf..

Who the fùck are you? Have I replied to any of your posts?