Another Bad Day For Zipgun In Court....Week 2

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmm.

If I am hiding in a bush to ambush someone, I am not going to walk up and start a conversation.

If I am the neighborhood watch captain and my neighborhood had 3 streets, I would probably know the names of those 3 streets.

Like the detectives noticed.....how the fuck can you scream when someone is holding their hands over your mouth and nose trying to suffocate you.

During the interview on the 27th, while listening to the 911 tapes, Zippy told the detectives those screams sure didn't sound like him. LOL

George can't remember where he ask the cops to meet him.

Zippy says he got on top of Martin and spread his arms after he shot him. The body was found with the arms under him.

Zippy describes Martin as a "suspect" in his written statement. Wonder why?

Zippy better take the stand and sort some of this out.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmm.

If I am hiding in a bush to ambush someone, I am not going to walk up and start a conversation.

If I am the neighborhood watch captain and my neighborhood had 3 streets, I would probably know the names of those 3 streets.

Like the detectives noticed.....how the fuck can you scream when someone is holding their hands over your mouth and nose trying to suffocate you.

During the interview on the 27th, while listening to the 911 tapes, Zippy told the detectives those screams sure didn't sound like him. LOL

George can't remember where he ask the cops to meet him.

Zippy says he got on top of Martin and spread his arms after he shot him. The body was found with the arms under him.

Zippy describes Martin as a "suspect" in his written statement. Wonder why?

Zippy better take the stand and sort some of this out.

All lies.

Nobody can remember every single word they say when the Po Po interviews them. Thats why the Po Po have a lot of Po Po ask them lots of questions. Thats why the Po Po records stuff.

Lololol....

Almost forgot. He told the 911 operator he was following Martin. He told Detective Serinto he wasn't following him, just walking in the same direction. Hahaahahhaaha

Side Bar: Can anyone in the State of Florida frickin read? Officer Singleton apparently can't read either but I doubt the press will pick up on that.

Almost forgot. He told the 911 operator he was following Martin. He told Detective Serinto he wasn't following him, just walking in the same direction. Hahaahahhaaha

Side Bar: Can anyone in the State of Florida frickin read? Officer Singleton apparently can't read either but I doubt the press will pick up on that.

Prove your lies you lying little cunt.

lol. even your liberal media sources are now admitting the state's case was a failure. only the truly fanatical dumb asses are trying to

pretend it's not..........

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-prosecutions-woes/story?id=19541263

They seem to be like the last few die-hard 9/11 conspiracy theorists.... They are so emotionally invested in a Zimmerman guilty verdict, that anything else will be impossible to come to grips with... I can't even watch HLN any more, their bias is insane.

Just did dumb f**k.

no you didn't. you provided an interpretation of your dumbassotry, while neglecting how the defense pretty much waxed every witness the state had.

ya see? i actually provided a link. all you did was talk $h!t out of your ass. and please say abc news is a right wing fringe source so we can all laugh harder at your dumb ass.

More from todays action:

Dective Serino- why did you get out of the car?

Zipgun- To see where he went.

Dective Serino- That's not fear.

lol. and? he didn't even pull his gun out until he was getting his head smashed into the concrete. why would anyone be afraid stepping out of a truck?

i mean....you probably are. you probably quiver in fear ordering an ice cream cone at dairy queen. but 99.9% of the people aren't like that.

Just did dumb f**k.

If any of your BS were true you'd link it. No one believes your lies, NO ONE. You pitiful jackass.

lol. and? he didn't even pull his gun out until he was getting his head smashed into the concrete. why would anyone be afraid stepping out of a truck?

i mean....you probably are. you probably quiver in fear ordering an ice cream cone at dairy queen. but 99.9% of the people aren't like that.

LMFAO byesexualcon is a fool.

If any of your BS were true you'd link it. No one believes your lies, NO ONE. You pitiful jackass.

Gave you proof dumbass. Watch the testimony form today, it's all there. And I suggest until you have a clue what you are talking about you STFU so you don't come off looking retarded with every post you make. LOL

Gave you proof dumbass. Watch the testimony form today, it's all there. And I suggest until you have a clue what you are talking about you STFU so you don't come off looking retarded with every post you make. LOL

You provided NOTHING and you know it. You're getting the shit kicked out of you on your own thread. Friggin pathetic.

More things that make ya go hmmmmmm.

Martin is supposed to be sitting on his chest.....so how the hell do ya reach down to your belt and manover a gun from a holster and pull your arm up high enough to shoot someone in the chest. LOL

well, how you do that is.....reach down to your belt and "manover" (whatever the hell that means) a gun from a holster and pull your arm up high enough to shoot someone in the chest. i mean....do you have some privileged and juicy info on the case that concludes martin was also sitting on his arms as well as his chest? i thought you said this dude was skinny? never been in a fight in your life, have you?

More things that make ya go hmmmmm..

Detective Serinto testifies that Zippy's lack of injury did not lead him to believe that Zippys' life was in danger.

Remember kids, this is the detective that wanted to charge Zippy right away and was reassigned, causing this entire crap storm.

Has anyone else noticed the contrast in attorneys between the State and Defense? The Defense lawyer comes across as a combination of Mr Rogers and that TV Evangelist Joel Osteen.... The Prosecutor reminds me of Colonel Klink.