Is the Prosecution Playing Videos of Zimmerman???

Jeez, are they retarded??? Basically all that's happening here is Zimmerman is giving his side of the story, and the DA can't cross-examine him. So this has been the state's case thus far.

1. A retarded niglet who can't read that changed her story. She's discredited.

2. A neighbor who said Trayvon was on top.

3. Two women who said Zimmerman was standing after they heard a gunshot.

4. A video of Zimmerman giving his account.

I would be surprised if the defense even offers any case but rather just rests because the state hasn't proven anything beyond a reasonable doubt.

Tha dumb as a rock, for once I have to agree with you.

Between the criminally negligent SPD, the corruption of the

entire system there, the judge and prosecution allowing in the

hearsay tape of GZ with no cross examination of that azzhole,

the ineptitude of the prosecution lawyer,

this is the biggest clusterfugg since the casey anthony trial or the OJ or

blake trial.

The nigger is dead and Z-man is going to walk. I love it! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will be the first person on the scene of the drive by shooting.

Probably needs to plead guilty and ask for solitaire for six years

to stay alive and hope everyone forgets about him.

The nigger is dead and Z-man is going to walk. I love it! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will be the first person on the scene of the drive by shooting.

Nope, he'll be fine and live a long and healthy life.

blake trial.

For any normal people who have a hard time understanding willy,

Statements provided to the police by suspects are inadmissible as evidence by the defense. Any statements used at trial by the defendant must be made by the defendant as testimony, meaning he must take the stand and expose himself to cross examination. The entire interview has apparently been played by the prosecution rather than using testimony from the investigators themselves about Zimmerman's statements. So what has happened is Zimmerman has given his side of the story, and the prosecutor cannot cross examine him.

Statements provided to the police by suspects are inadmissible as evidence by the defense. Any statements used at trial by the defendant must be made by the defendant as testimony, meaning he must take the stand and expose himself to cross examination. The entire interview has apparently been played by the prosecution rather than using testimony from the investigators themselves about Zimmerman's statements. So what has happened is Zimmerman has given his side of the story, and the prosecutor cannot cross examine him.

Well, no shit sherlock.

But like you asked, why in the world would the tape of the police be played

and allow GZ to testify in any event rather than the prosecution just not introducing it at all.

Like I said, the prosecutor is just as inept as the OJ prosecutors.

Well, no shit sherlock.

But like you asked, why in the world would the tape of the police be played

and allow GZ to testify in any event rather than the prosecution just not introducing it at all.

Like I said, the prosecutor is just as inept as the OJ prosecutors.

Marcia was hot.

Marcia was hot.

yea, she wore those tight skirts.

I thought the same thing.

Too bad she got raped by the dream team.

When you are in a dog fight, you give it all you have,

women and zimmerman crying like a bitch can't hack it.

Yeah ol Zimmy.... he said he didn't know if the kid was armed or not, didn't knw who he was, said he was a fuhking punk, said he was on drugs, said he was acting strange called him an ass hole,, all things he knew for certain somehow.... but at the same time ol Zimmerman....he was stupid enough to chase Martin down and put himself into close enough proximity to Martin such that he eventually through his own stupidity and poor choices caused a reaction from Martin and heres the really confusing part I bet the jurors wont get either.... Zimmerman had a choice to stay well away from this guy... could have stayed a fuhkin mile away....could have stated inside his locked truck the entire fuhkin time....drove the fuhk to the other side of Florida and let the TRAINED LAW ENFORCEMENT do their job.....but Zimmerman chose not to do that.

Why?

Yeah ol Zimmy.... he said he didn't know if the kid was armed or not, didn't knw who he was, said he was a fuhking punk, said he was on drugs, said he was acting strange called him an ass hole,, all things he knew for certain somehow.... but at the same time ol Zimmerman....he was stupid enough to chase Martin down and put himself into close enough proximity to Martin such that he eventually through his own stupidity and poor choices caused a reaction from Martin and heres the really confusing part I bet the jurors wont get either.... Zimmerman had a choice to stay well away from this guy... could have stayed a fuhkin mile away....could have stated inside his locked truck the entire fuhkin time....drove the fuhk to the other side of Florida and let the TRAINED LAW ENFORCEMENT do their job.....but Zimmerman chose not to do that.

Why?

because his mommy is the clerk of the court, and his daddy is a judge, it is a white, chickenshit community,

and the little GZ azzhole can pretend to be chuck norris texass ranger in his little community and kill neighbors on his neighborhood watch.

Why?

Sounds like Zimmerman was a pretty damn good judge of character. Turns out that he was a fuhking punk, was on drugs and obviously was acting strangely. And what YOU seem not able to comprehend is that Martin could have stayed a mile away from Zimmerman too, but chose not to. Instead he hid, laid in wait, then confronted Zimmerman sucker punched him.

Sounds like Zimmerman was a pretty damn good judge of character. Turns out that he was a fuhking punk, was on drugs and obviously was acting strangely. And what YOU seem not able to comprehend is that Martin could have stayed a mile away from Zimmerman too, but chose not to. Instead he hid, laid in wait, then confronted Zimmerman sucker punched him.

why would he choose to do that

it would have made him smaller

he would not have chosen that

you knew that before you asked

why would he choose to do that

it would have made him smaller

he would not have chosen that

you knew that before you asked

Reading comprehension issues? I asked no question, I made a statement of fact based on the evidence.

If it helps you and your bankrupt character to slander and libel a kid who had run away from

the creepy azz cracker GZ, you are not alone. The KKK and the NRA stand with you.

TM ran from GZ, he was confronted by GZ, attacked by GZ.

TM had no choice but to fight for his life.

GZ not only shot him, but GZ held TM's arms apart instead of stopping the bleeding.

So much for the azzhole, hero wannabe GZ.

blake trial.

actually, with OJ and casey anthony, everyone was shocked when they were found innocent. with zimmerman? only a complete dunce is gonna

be shocked if he's acquitted. they never had a real case to begin with. the prosecutor's office never wanted to file charges on him to begin with.

it's a "clusterf*k" as you call it, simply because there never was a case for murder. you all bought into the media sensationalism

they invented to drum up ratings. they made you look like fools, and now there's a few of you left who just won't let go of the bull$h!t because you

feel stupid.

Jeez, are they retarded??? Basically all that's happening here is Zimmerman is giving his side of the story, and the DA can't cross-examine him. So this has been the state's case thus far.

1. A retarded niglet who can't read that changed her story. She's discredited.

2. A neighbor who said Trayvon was on top.

3. Two women who said Zimmerman was standing after they heard a gunshot.

4. A video of Zimmerman giving his account.

I would be surprised if the defense even offers any case but rather just rests because the state hasn't proven anything beyond a reasonable doubt.

Was that your take on it Perry Mason? Apparently you weren't paying close attention.

1. The witness established the fact that Zimmerman was following Martin. His dumbass acknowledged her testimony by admitting so in the video. OOPS.

2. A neighbor who witnessed the altercation after the fact could only testify to what he saw that moment. Nothing damning there at all, and doesn't discount the fact Martin was defending himself.

3. The two women who stated they saw Zimmerman standing after they heard the gun shot goes against what Zimmerman stated in the video he shot him while being beaten laying on his back. So who's telling the truth? OOPS.

4. Zimmerman giving his account in the video goes against what the detective testified to in the timeline of events, and what witnesses testified to. OOPS.

Better hope the defense doesn't let Zimmy take the stand, because that video is now in evidence, and the prosecution is going to make him match everything that came out of his mouth in the video with the witness testimony, the timeline of events he gave to the police, the cell phone records showing exact times, and did you catch the part of the video where he told a witness not to call the police while he said himself, HE WAS ON TOP OF Martin holding his hands apart? OOPS.

You're not real fucking bright are you?

actually, with OJ and casey anthony, everyone was shocked when they were found innocent. with zimmerman? only a complete dunce is gonna

be shocked if he's acquitted. they never had a real case to begin with. the prosecutor's office never wanted to file charges on him to begin with.

it's a "clusterf*k" as you call it, simply because there never was a case for murder. you all bought into the media sensationalism

they invented to drum up ratings. they made you look like fools, and now there's a few of you left who just won't let go of the bull$h!t because you

feel stupid.

no, the ones who look like fools are the "police" sucking up to the local politicians,

the prosecutor who is inept, the morons on the bench and in the jury box who can not connect the dots

but are just going through the motion of a trial, the neo cons who love guns and hate blacks and fail

to understand that can go both ways and of course, GZ who is a dead man walking.

Any bets on how long he is free before he is dead??

1. The witness established the fact that Zimmerman was following Martin. His dumbass acknowledged her testimony by admitting so in the video. OOPS.

Hmmmm, she added "Get off, get off" despite never mentioning that in the past 16 months. She lied about why she didn't go to the wake. She lied about who wrote the letter to Trayvon's mom. Can you see discredited.

2. A neighbor who witnessed the altercation after the fact could only testify to what he saw that moment. Nothing damning there at all, and doesn't discount the fact Martin was defending himself.

It establishing Zimmerman was on bottom. You're forgetting who has to prove what in this trial.

3. The two women who stated they saw Zimmerman standing after they heard the gun shot goes against what Zimmerman stated in the video he shot him while being beaten laying on his back. So who's telling the truth? OOPS.

Because Zimmerman can't stand up after it's over? Was Trayvon supposed to be standing up when he was dead?

4. Zimmerman giving his account in the video goes against what the detective testified to in the timeline of events, and what witnesses testified to. OOPS.

Another lolberal admitting is legal ignorance. What Zimmerman tells police is not admissible as evidence for the defense. In order to tell his side of the story he has to take the stand. But, wait a second, he got to tell his side of the story as part of the prosecution's case. Now he doesn't have to take the stand.

Better hope the defense doesn't let Zimmy take the stand, because that video is now in evidence, and the prosecution is going to make him match everything that came out of his mouth in the video with the witness testimony, the timeline of events he gave to the police, the cell phone records showing exact times, and did you catch the part of the video where he told a witness not to call the police while he said himself, HE WAS ON TOP OF Martin holding his hands apart? OOPS.

You're not real fucking bright are you?

Why would he take the stand and repeat what a video already said. You're probably too much of a broke low life to have any friends who are attorneys, but they'll tell you exactly what I'm telling you. Ironic that you'd end a post where you demonstrate an amazing amount of stupidity by calling me stupid.

feel stupid.

no, the ones who look like fools are the "police" sucking up to the local politicians,

the prosecutor who is inept, the morons on the bench and in the jury box who can not connect the dots

but are just going through the motion of a trial, the neo cons who love guns and hate blacks and fail

to understand that can go both ways and of course, GZ who is a dead man walking.

Any bets on how long he is free before he is dead??

i thought the neo-cons hated mexicans? isn't that what you dumb f**ks say, too? that cons hate hispanics?

and maybe something will happen to him. wouldn't surprise me. some racist liberal very well could take him out.

some racist liberal could take out one of the women on the jury. oh well. it will just prove what i've known all along...

.....it's the liberals in this country that are racists. and the liberals in the country who hate the american system

of doing things. it's no skin off my ass if zimmerman or anyone else dies, unless i know them personally and

care about them. i don't personally care about george zimmerman as a person. i don't know him.

feel stupid.

I wasn't the least bit surprised by Casey Anthony's acquittal on first degree murder. The prosecution overcharged her, and they lost because of it.

Marcia was hot.

yea, she wore those tight skirts.

I thought the same thing.

Too bad she got raped by the dream team.

When you are in a dog fight, you give it all you have,

women and zimmerman crying like a bitch can't hack it.

You know, no matter how we insult the living shit out of each other in the future, we will always have Marcia. ;)