Does Dano ever lie ? is he a partisan hack ?

Society makes it honorable to recite what you learned since birth and believe till death exactly as it was educated to be recited, unquestioned as truth. Where is the lie as compared to every social justification working in the same premise using different axioms of maybe?

question is, Does Dano understand real from reality? Intellect from instincts working 100% of brain functions? Intellect is an induced eletromgagnetic field produced within the brain that keeps the nerves communicating between positive to body and negative to body current flows.

Simple terms, contracting muscles and expanding muscles to produce movements required to remain alive currently all the time. See how details never duplicate while always existing in the same instant nothing real remains the same details added twice using the same content all the while.

Charateristics of the periodic table of elements vs the symbolic letters of any alphabet and the vocabulary it created. Parallel universe one physical the other metaphysical maybes within the original instant contracting forces created expanding details never duplicated universally this moment all the time. Priceless to those that understand their sole and worthless to those ruling soul collective idealisms.

Society makes it honorable to recite what you learned since birth and believe till death exactly as it was educated to be recited, unquestioned as truth. Where is the lie as compared to every social justification working in the same premise using different axioms of maybe?

thats what I always say

So you know what real is and protect reality anywaywithout attempting to correct what is omitted on purpose for the reason to make every ancestor an educated idiot saving humanity's ruling elites?

of course

how can someone so stupid think up so many lies ?

He's just an uneduacted dick sucker who lives a pathetic existence as a server in a resturant. He has failed at college, failed as a musician, but still thinks he's a rock star. His stupidity knows no bound and can't even get the same guy to fuck him twice.

He's just an uneduacted dick sucker who lives a pathetic existence as a server in a resturant. He has failed at college, failed as a musician, but still thinks he's a rock star. His stupidity knows no bound and can't even get the same guy to fuck him twice.

Haha. What a jerk-off.

of course

Prepare, natural balnce is contracting around your made to believe in reality and the only thing real will be what you were at conception. Pride comes before the implosion, not revolution as that is what this planet does revolving around the star.

Evolution is just compounding interest of conflicting opposite currents creating a space where details never duplicate all the time. Not much currency value left in symbolic ignoring the self evident.

Prepare, natural balnce is contracting around your made to believe in reality and the only thing real will be what you were at conception. Pride comes before the implosion, not revolution as that is what this planet does revolving around the star.

Evolution is just compounding interest of conflicting opposite currents creating a space where details never duplicate all the time. Not much currency value left in symbolic ignoring the self evident.

I couldnt have said it better myself

He recites everything he learned since birth. He doesn't do his own thinking as a sole lifetime. He is a wannabe in the hive of I wish real didn't exist as it does naturally, same thing you do.

I couldnt have said it better myself

But you don't, you just critique everyone else's half truths. Guess you fit flaming blamers or blaming flamers. Either way you don't do anything to repair what went wrong.

so you as a collective bird of a feather must be a vulture or a buzzard. if a colonial insect, termite. Warm blooded animal, hyenia. neither dog or cat, predator or prey, just a scavenger at heart, soul, mind, and body.

But I don't know you personally as I can only read your character role playing which is in balance with reacting and acting like Dano's mirrored image..

Do you know where he works?

how can someone so stupid think up so many lies ?

Can a person actually lie well if they are stupid?

That frames the question in a more clinical manner. To this I can say, no they cannot lie well.

Deception requires at least some intelligence or the ability to be coached.

A total retard would just blurt out truth as he sees it without filters or remorse. (All villages have one according to legend.)

Ergo, he can't be a retard because he does filter some things (common sense, basic reasoning, accountability, etc). He must have smarts of some kind.

I give credit where credit is due. But, whose fault is it if a person can't or won't grow? Or become more aware and realize some battles aren't a fight but it's just the way things are?

Crawling up a mountainside wishing it wasn't a mountain does not make it less steep. Battle it to the sky, bitch. It's all yours.

All the stories in the world won't change the terrain.