Flaming blamers or blaming flamers.

Which team provides answers to questions over cause that effects everyone the same way from separate vantage points of conflicting interests invented by design to assure nobody knows who did it or whom can repair the damage believed is fate and destiny to space time changes according to experts in theory and theology selling ideas that become ideal means to confuse the hell into everyone else ever added to this atmosphere.

Only when "When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars"

Cannot speak without relating to mythology or music from a play "Hair".

that is it, you got nothing but theory or theology and no idea about physical absloutes.

That's right.

Absolutely.

I knew and have known. So as I act foolish to go against reality, whom are the fooled agains defending their educated denial?

accurate or incomplete? Reality is incomplete from every social justification of what if, only if, and if only ultimatums.

I understand everything I knew and learned about while I can never know every detail ever to pass through this atmosphere. I understand how it passed, passes, or enters. What do you comprehend absolutely, other than you believe I am an idiot, narcississtic, myoptic, or any other anti-social mentally ill disorder created to force individual compliance to reality?

I understand how it passed, passes, or enters.

Do you really? There is nothing you don't understand about it?

What do you comprehend absolutely, other than you believe I am an idiot, narcississtic, myoptic, or any other anti-social mentally ill disorder created to force individual compliance to reality?

I can't say I comprehend anything absolutely. It would be rather arrogant to even attempt to suggest such a thing.

Do you really? There is nothing you don't understand about it?

I can't say I comprehend anything absolutely. It would be rather arrogant to even attempt to suggest such a thing.

Here is the simplicity of it, Details never duplicated from contracting results using the same content, and it runs parallel to periodic table of characteristics in molecular elements and symbols/letters of an alphabet representing sounds/syllables of speech.

Not knowing every detail is insignificance to knowing and understanding they only exist and combined within one moment, now. Humanity complicates everything with three versions of governing using "IF" now isn't eternity.

Think about it, physical absolutes vs nobody can know every detail, real vs reality and humanity cannot put together a social directive that can endure more than 13 generations passing through this atmosphere as it began.

Simple reson why and how that happens, it is by design of a few to manipulate what everyione else believes. .1% with .9% get 99% to follow without question when honoring symbolism.

What is the basic rule in reality, if it works don't fix it.

Here is the simplicity of it, Details never duplicated from contracting results using the same content, and it runs parallel to periodic table of characteristics in molecular elements and symbols/letters of an alphabet representing sounds/syllables of speech.

Not knowing every detail is insignificance to knowing and understanding they only exist and combined within one moment, now. Humanity complicates everything with three versions of governing using "IF" now isn't eternity.

Think about it, physical absolutes vs nobody can know every detail, real vs reality and humanity cannot put together a social directive that can endure more than 13 generations passing through this atmosphere as it began.

Simple reson why and how that happens, it is by design of a few to manipulate what everyione else believes. .1% with .9% get 99% to follow without question when honoring symbolism.

What is the basic rule in reality, if it works don't fix it.

Yes, but knowing is half the battle. And to win the battle you must gain the other half of knowledge. Gotta catch them all. You're going to make it after all. We're moving on up to the East side. We finally got our piece of the pie. But in reality you want to go where everybody knows your name. But it takes different strokes to move the world. And you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life. The facts of life.
But let me leave you with this: I'm going down to South Park, gonna have myself a time. Friendly faces everywhere. Humble folks without temptation.
Think about it.

Yes, but knowing is half the battle. And to win the battle you must gain the other half of knowledge. Gotta catch them all. You're going to make it after all. We're moving on up to the East side. We finally got our piece of the pie. But in reality you want to go where everybody knows your name. But it takes different strokes to move the world. And you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life. The facts of life.
But let me leave you with this: I'm going down to South Park, gonna have myself a time. Friendly faces everywhere. Humble folks without temptation.
Think about it.

Surviving a no win scenario is the battle. That requires understanding what the fight has always been about to become a no win scenario.

You lost, checkmate on the reality you protect. Now you think about genetic continuation self contained to one atmosphere all the timeas tomorrow and yesterday are invented figments of time relativity denying now is Eternity in theory and theology alike.

There are your left and right wings to academia heads and economic feet directing genetic continuation to not accept real every lifetime added to the species in this atmosphere.

How absolute power corrupts absolutely, I cannot fix it, but I can explain how it exists in every social justification humanity uses to keep ancestors playing society's child cradle to grave..

Surviving a no win scenario is the battle. That requires understanding what the fight has always been about to become a no win scenario.

You lost, checkmate.

Not so my friend. And I'll tell you why.

In West Philadelphia, born and raised. On the playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin', maxin', relaxin' all cool, shooting some b-ball outside of the school. But this begs the question: What would you do if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me? Gimme a break. I sure deserve it. But hey baby I hear the blues a-callin', tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

Game.

Set.

Match.

Here comes the boom!

Not so my friend. And I'll tell you why.

In West Philadelphia, born and raised. On the playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin', maxin', relaxin' all cool, shooting some b-ball outside of the school. But this begs the question: What would you do if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me? Gimme a break. I sure deserve it. But hey baby I hear the blues a-callin', tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

Game.

Set.

Match.

Here comes the boom!

If denial is your only philosophical weapon, you destroyed yourself before even talking to me psychologically.

also, I talk chess and you are playing tennis. Wow. You have been aced. Oops that is cards and your house of cards just got blown apart. metaphorically and metaphysically.

Look mommy, the emperor has no clothes..

If denial is your only philosophical weapon, you destroyed yourself before even talking to me psychologically..

Denial is not just a river in Egpyt. Speaking of which, All the old paintings on the tombs, they do the sand dance don't you know? If they move too quick (oh whey oh) they're falling down like a domino.

And as much as you'd like to deny it, last night the word came down. Ten dead in Chinatown. Innocent. Their only crime was being in the wrong place at the wrong time. "Too bad," people say. "What's wrong with the kids today?" I'll tell you right now they've got nothing to lose. They're building Empire!

I know. Your mind is blown like a John behind the Circle K.

Denial is not just a river in Egpyt. Speaking of which, All the old paintings on the tombs, they do the sand dance don't you know? If they move too quick (oh whey oh) they're falling down like a domino.

And as much as you'd like to deny it, last night the word came down. Ten dead in Chinatown. Innocent. Their only crime was being in the wrong place at the wrong time. "Too bad," people say. "What's wrong with the kids today?" I'll tell you right now they've got nothing to lose. They're building Empire!

I know. Your mind is blown like a John behind the Circle K.

So now you want to play comedic diversion to convince the audience you just didn't get spanked within your own word play. Back to denial and hopes your allies of saving humanity will come running to create a collective opinion I am the loser.

I survived, didn't win anything but keeping my understanding of real intact from any angle reality wishes to deny real for reality's sake in the cyberspace battlefield of ideas.

So now you want to play comedic diversion to convince the audience you just didn't get spanked within your own word play. Back to denial and hopes your allies of saving humanity will come running to create a collective opinion I am the loser.

I survived, didn't win anything but keeping my understanding of real intact from any angle reality wishes to deny real for reality's sake in the cyberspace battlefield of ideas.

No, I want to dance with somebody. I want to feel the heat with somebody. Yea, I want to dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

You may have survived, but I'm the Survivor. Risin' up. Back on the street. Took my time, took my chances. Went the distance now I'm back on my feet, just a man and his will to survive.

And cyberspace is not the battlefield. Love is a battlefield. We are young, heartache to heartache we stand. No promises, no demands. Love is a battlefield.

Yea. That just happened.

No, I want to dance with somebody. I want to feel the heat with somebody. Yea, I want to dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

You may have survived, but I'm the Survivor. Risin' up. Back on the street. Took my time, took my chances. Went the distance now I'm back on my feet, just a man and his will to survive.

And cyberspace is not the battlefield. Love is a battlefield. We are young, heartache to heartache we stand. No promises, no demands. Love is a battlefield.

Yea. That just happened.

Gee, now you want to go Whitney. You cannot form your own thoughts without reaching into some programmed response that avoids seeing what you have become for real.

and then hop to Pat Benetar. How does it feel to know you learned nothing of what will assist you in living without societal evoilution.

Oh, better help you out, societal evolution is rule of law defining humanity, not what homo sapien ancestry will always remain in plain sight.

Hey Chuck, I think we have an underage poster here. this society's child cannot be over 12 years old, mentally.

Gee, now you want to go Whitney. You cannot form your own thoughts without reaching into some programmed response that avoids seeing what you have become for real.

and then hop to Pat Benetar. How does it feel to know you learned nothing of what will assist you in living without societal evoilution.

Oh, better help you out, societal evolution is rule of law defining humanity, not what homo sapien ancestry will always remain in plain sight.

Hey Chuck, I think we have an underage poster here. this society's child cannot be over 12 years old, mentally.

I have a question for you? How does it feel to not know you're being made fun of? Your nonsensical gibberish is an obvious attempt to appear deep and philosophical but your piss-poor grammar skills and obviously random stringing together of words that don't even necessarily compliment each other are a dead giveaway. I think you're attempting to sound like Socrates or Nietzsche but you come across more like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Slxr_JwEA

I have a question for you? How does it feel to not know you're being made fun of? Your nonsensical gibberish is an obvious attempt to appear deep and philosophical but your piss-poor grammar skills and obviously random stringing together of words that don't even necessarily compliment each other are a dead giveaway. I think you're attempting to sound like Socrates or Nietzsche but you come across more like this guy:

Doesn't bother me when i can expose what makes those making fun of me fear about themselves. Contracting results feed expanding details taking place currently all the time. You think linearly, I wrapped my instincts around every syllable you spout.

You live to deny what real is and never want to accept what now remains in plain sight. Ridicule and show the world how little you wish to understand.

Socraties and Nietzsche were architects of societal evolution, I am just an ancestor of genetic continuation they wanted to rule over, not be equal with as you are attempting to become emperor of what I recite as facts of life living in reality of other people's ideas about what if..

Doesn't bother me when i can expose what makes those making fun of me fear about themselves. Contracting results feed expanding details taking place currently all the time. You think linearly, I wrapped my instincts around every syllable you spout.

You live to deny what real is and never want to accept what now remains in plain sight. Ridicule and show the world how little you wish to understand.

The difference between you and me is that I wish to understand little but understand much. You wish to understand everything and understand nothing. To paraphrase Hemingway: Poor Sole. Does he really think big thoughts come from big words?

If you don't really know the definition of a word, perhaps it's best if you just leave it out and try to actually articulate what the point your are trying to get across. My theory is that it would shatter your fragile facade. The problem is that nobody is buying it now. I'm sure you think you come across as a scholar but in truth Dr. Seuss has much more depth than you will ever hope to achieve. Is it a coincidence that you chose the screen name of a fish? Is it a red fish, blue fish? One fish, two fish?

The difference between you and me is that I wish to understand little but understand much. You wish to understand everything and understand nothing. To paraphrase Hemingway: Poor Sole. Does he really think big thoughts come from big words?

If you don't really know the definition of a word, perhaps it's best if you just leave it out and try to actually articulate what the point your are trying to get across. My theory is that it would shatter your fragile facade. The problem is that nobody is buying it now. I'm sure you think you come across as a scholar but in truth Dr. Seuss has much more depth than you will ever hope to achieve. Is it a coincidence that you chose the screen name of a fish? Is it a red fish, blue fish? One fish, two fish?

Can you separate results from functions? It is the same thing as separating magnetism from electromagnetic reactions of mangetism never stationary naturally.

What energy comes from same magnetic polarities facing each other, and what energy comes when opposite attract? Light of day and dark of night ring anybells. Details are what, where, when, and who balance inbetween why and how now is eternity self contianed in this atmosphere self contained in this solar system, self contained in this galaxy self contained in this moment just like each of our skins and lifetimes never the same details twice.

That is nothing to you? It describes everything here to me.

Can you separate results from functions? It is the same thing as separating magnetism from electromagnetic reactions of mangetism never stationary naturally.

What energy comes from same magnetic polarities facing each other, and what energy comes when opposite attract? Light of day and dark of night ring anybells. Details are what, where, when, and who balance inbetween why and how now is eternity self contianed in this atmosphere self contained in this solar system, self contained in this galaxy self contained in this moment just like each of our skins and lifetimes never the same details twice.

That is nothing to you? It describes everything here to me.

You have reached rock bottom and begun to dig. Keep it up.

You have reached rock bottom and begun to dig. Keep it up.

I have reached the core balance point where eternity creates eternal details, not rock bottom.

Your ideology, has placed you on the outside of real looking in. Your on the edge, I have access to the inside angles. I cannot fall out of self containment. you never discovered it yet.