D O W resumes rush to 20,000 on good Economic news

After a brief spasm of profit taking, traders and investors are back buying today.

DOW is up 150.

NASDAQ is up 45.

The good economic news is proving more relevant than the doomsayers and short sellers trying to make something of Bernanke's statements.

:)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a brief spasm of profit taking, traders and investors are back buying today.

DOW is up 150.

NASDAQ is up 45.

The good economic news is proving more relevant than the doomsayers and short sellers trying to make something of Bernanke's statements.

:lol: ...yeah, that will turn the economy around! LMFAO!

Yep, Wall Street his extremely happy that QE3 is continuing.

Why do liberals want to continue to prop up Wall Street to the detriment of Main Street?

Now it's only a question of "how high is up"?

No, the only question is "how high are YOU".

Yep, Wall Street his extremely happy that QE3 is continuing.

Why do liberals want to continue to prop up Wall Street to the detriment of Main Street?

No, the only question is "how high are YOU".

The market fell on the news that Bernanke announced QE3 will end next year, and the market will have to stand on it's own. The adjusted rate of inflation is increasing housing prices that is having the positive effect on the market. The sudden drop in the market last week was the result of the short selling leeches getting out. The weak link in the economy remains to be House Republicans. Just as soon as we get rid of those leeches, economic growth will continue at a more rapid pace, because tighter restrictions can be put into place preventing the leeches from crashing it again.

The market fell on the news that Bernanke announced QE3 will end next year, and the market will have to stand on it's own. The adjusted rate of inflation is increasing housing prices that is having the positive effect on the market. The sudden drop in the market last week was the result of the short selling leeches getting out. The weak link in the economy remains to be House Republicans. Just as soon as we get rid of those leeches, economic growth will continue at a more rapid pace, because tighter restrictions can be put into place preventing the leeches from crashing it again.

The GOP tries to make a story of QE3 - one way or another - and they continue to flail helplessly.

Cons are having a very tough time what with the economy booming - with Government help.

They still think Europe's austerity is the way to go .... Greece, Spain, UK, and France are their models.

Newsmax reports the Koch Brothers and Donnie Trump are selling stocks.

They mean these tea party sugar daddies are selling their shares in the tea party!

Enough!

DOW is up 150.

NASDAQ is up 45.

The propagandists are bleating bulls*** as usual.

Worst recovery in 80 years.

Plummeting income.

11% real unemployment.

$1 trillion annual deficits.

2 1/2 million jobs behind pre-recession levels.

9 million jobs behind the average recovery.

Cons are having a very tough time what with the economy booming - with Government help.

1.8% growth is "booming?" :blink: That's not high enough to create enough jobs for the increase in population, moonbat.

Meaning unemployment is still rising.

DOW is up 150.

NASDAQ is up 45.

Good news for the country is always bad news for cons. They hate when the country does well under a democrat.

You sure its wasn't because the young progressives have been at the beach? :D

Good news for the country is always bad news for cons. They hate when the country does well under a democrat.

Ha! Sure Skeppy.... The DOW goes up and rich people get richer and the unemployment rate for the middle class goes nowhere. I'm sure the elite class is thanking Obama for continuing to make them richer. Obama is disenfranchising the very people who voted for him and the left praises him for it.

Ha! Sure Skeppy.... The DOW goes up and rich people get richer and the unemployment rate for the middle class goes nowhere.

As usual...you have no idea what you're talking about. Middle class people's pensions are part of the Stock Market.

Plus you don't have to be rich to invest in some stocks.

Thanks for admitting you're either too dumb or too poor to invest in this booming stock market.

I love psychotic moonbat humor. :D

Oh...so you're happy with this booming stock market?

I guess you just like to keep a secret. Too afraid to say anything. Noted.

but I bet if the stock market was tanking...you would be one of the first to pounce on Obama for it.

Your hypocrisy is also noted.

The propagandists are bleating bulls*** as usual.

Worst recovery in 80 years.

Plummeting income.

11% real unemployment.

$1 trillion annual deficits.

2 1/2 million jobs behind pre-recession levels.

9 million jobs behind the average recovery.

Yes, but you fail to recognize that a healthy economy is predicated on one thing, and one thing only, the QE of The Bernank. Also, these millions you refer are nowhere to be found in the unemployment numbers, are they? Huh? Cat got your tongue? Inflation is very low, ex food, energy, housing and anything else that costs money. It also helps the markets when Europe avoids the brink of default by a hair, we must admit, but this also proving that, if you loan somebody the money to pay the interest on their loan, you will be paid the interest. And what's debt? What are few more zeroes and significant digits?

Onward and upward, a Credit Default Swap in every pot! DOW to 20,000, on quote stuffing alone!

As usual...you have no idea what you're talking about. Middle class people's pensions are part of the Stock Market.

Plus you don't have to be rich to invest in some stocks.

Thanks for admitting you're either too dumb or too poor to invest in this booming stock market.

Oh...so you're happy with this booming stock market?

I guess you just like to keep a secret. Too afraid to say anything. Noted.

but I bet if the stock market was tanking...you would be one of the first to pounce on Obama for it.

Your hypocrisy is also noted.

If booming markets equals higher profits....why does unemployment remain the same? If the economy is as healthy as you broadcast all the time, why is unemployment not moving too?

Uh uh...it's the obstructionist republicans damn it, along with Bush, its all a CONspiracey to take down the black president they're racist against! :glare:

btw: Are you getting so lazy now you just copy and paste your statements? You used this very same line a couple days ago. I bet you just copy and paste from MS Word under your file: Skeppy's favorite progressive commie lies 2013.

"but I bet if the stock market was tanking...you would be one of the first to pounce on Obama for it.

Your hypocrisy is also noted".

If booming markets equals higher profits....why does unemployment remain the same?

Thanks for admitting you don't know the answer to that question. I bet Fox never touches on it.

One simple answer....simple enough for you to understand it. Corporations that should be hiring are not. They'd rather cut their man power and lay people off, cut health benefits and pensions and increase their profits even more.

Ever take a look of their quarterly profits?

Consider yourself educated today.

DOW is up 150.

NASDAQ is up 45.

Have you ever seen a stock chart? It go up, it go down.

I'll stick with my own thoughts on here. I said a couple things before that fell on deaf ears.

You cheerleaders can keep blowing smoke up each others asses.

Bammy good. Lookee chart this week.

:closedeyes:

Thanks for admitting you don't know the answer to that question. I bet Fox never touches on it.

One simple answer....simple enough for you to understand it. Corporations that should be hiring are not. They'd rather cut their man power and lay people off, cut health benefits and pensions and increase their profits even more.

Ever take a look of their quarterly profits?

So choking regulations that prevent companies from making higher profits forces them to have to set on their capital in order to survive....I see

And I would bet Obamacare doesn't have anything to do with it either? that would just be stupid Skeppy.

One simple answer....simple enough for you to understand it. Corporations that should be hiring are not.

Yikes. Probably a good thing we didn't pay for that particular lesson.