Anti South Bigotry on the Rise following Supreme court decision.

1. I'll live wherever in America I choose to live, this is a free country, and its bigger than Chicago and New York..

2. You'll get whatever president we as a country say is the president, and I'll vote for whoever I want, this is free country, I just happened to be a Democrat.

3. The south is infact more modern than the bombed out berlin that is Philadelphia, I live next door to a JC Penney, A Dillards, an Entire Indoor mall, a Sears, a Walmart, literally, hundreds of restauraunts, and Conominium townhomes, and dozens of apartment complexes, with more adequate public transportation.

4. If you can't grasp the concept that living in the south has nothing to do with being anti gay, or anti civil rights, too bad.

5. If you dont like white people, guess what ? Id rather be white than whatever the flying f*ck that you are... I have the only industrious history has human beings, and still unmatched today....

btw, my girlfriend is part latino, part of swiss people, is french, and italian amongst other things mixed with german.

The Demographics here are in my favor, but guess what ? that means that this is where I belong, this is where I can find jobs, this is where I can get an education, this is where I can live in peace.

people dont belong where they're the minority.

6. amongst the cities listed in the song "Living in America" are southern cities.

7. if you want to come do something about me living in the south, come to my address, 4049 North Johnell Drive, Fayetteville Arkansas, 72703.

I'll crack your f*cking little yankee f@ggot a$$ head wide open for ya, f*cker !

The f*cking s)cumbags in south America that call themselves "latin", would get the f*cking p!ss beat out of em, by a self respecting latin country, like Spain, even france, or Italy.

one of them armed with American and German made weapons as well as their own.

how do ya like those apples ?

:)

"people dont belong where they're the minority."

What do we do with minorities? Do they get their own neighborhoods and towns? Or do we ship them out of the country completely? What about your latino friend, where does she end up?

1. I'll live wherever in America I choose to live, this is a free country, and its bigger than Chicago and New York..

2. You'll get whatever president we as a country say is the president, and I'll vote for whoever I want, this is free country, I just happened to be a Democrat.

3. The south is infact more modern than the bombed out berlin that is Philadelphia, I live next door to a JC Penney, A Dillards, an Entire Indoor mall, a Sears, a Walmart, literally, hundreds of restauraunts, and Conominium townhomes, and dozens of apartment complexes, with more adequate public transportation.

4. If you can't grasp the concept that living in the south has nothing to do with being anti gay, or anti civil rights, too bad.

5. If you dont like white people, guess what ? Id rather be white than whatever the flying f*ck that you are... I have the only industrious history has human beings, and still unmatched today....

btw, my girlfriend is part latino, part of swiss people, is french, and italian amongst other things mixed with german.

The Demographics here are in my favor, but guess what ? that means that this is where I belong, this is where I can find jobs, this is where I can get an education, this is where I can live in peace.

6. amongst the cities listed in the song "Living in America" are southern cities.

7. if you want to come do something about me living in the south, come to my address, 4049 North Johnell Drive, Fayetteville Arkansas, 72703.

I'll crack your f*cking little yankee f@ggot a$$ head wide open for ya, f*cker !

Is there room for a Yankee that is a southerner at heart in Fayetteville? I hate the north, and would much rather more to where my roots are.

1. " I'll live in America wherever I choose to live, This is a free country, and it's bigger than Chicago and New York. "

5. " People don't belong where they're the minority. "

So it's a free country for you to choose where you live, but not a free country for others to decide where they want to live?

1. " I'll live in America wherever I choose to live, This is a free country, and it's bigger than Chicago and New York. "

5. " People don't belong where they're the minority. "

So it's a free country for you to choose where you live, but not a free country for others to decide where they want to live?

its a free country for everybody, I can go live in philadelphia... if I want to be on the breadlines before the week is out because its majority black,

and be victimized by crime.

they can come here too, if they agree to live under the mayor that we elected.

generally speaking people are better off amongst their own, thats the way its always been and is always going to be.

its a free country for everybody, I can go live in philadelphia... if I want to be on the breadlines before the week is out because its majority black,

and be victimized by crime.

they can come here too, if they agree to live under the mayor that we elected.

generally speaking people are better off amongst their own, thats the way its always been and is always going to be.

Where are you planning to go when the U.S. becomes <50% White?

cc

Where are you planning to go when the U.S. becomes <50% White?

cc

to europe, set to be the new world supreme power before 2100 comes around.

because your source of non whites, are uneducated pieces of sh!t, on a par with Africa.

We're not talking Spaniards, French, Italians or Japanese or South Koreans,

You're talking about 3rd world toilet sh!tholes like Brazil, Argentina, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Cuba.

ok ??

simple as that.

Good! The OP shows us that it's starting to boil up again, just like the sixties. Amazing the racist hate a black man as president can manifest! Expect some racial killing on the streets but especially after the Zimmermann thing is finalized one way or another.

Even the mere fact that some would think an evil pig such as Zimmermann could be innocent is a condemnation of at least a third of your country or more. Most Americans don't even get that fact!

The best we can hope for is that it's the children of the haters who are the victims of their parents' hate. Sadly, it won't be limited to only those and decent people will pay the price too.

And all because too many people just couldn't accept a black man as president. Uppity! Just like the sixties! It looks good on ya murica!

Good! The OP shows us that it's starting to boil up again, just like the sixties. Amazing the racist hate a black man as president can manifest! Expect some racial killing on the streets but especially after the Zimmermann thing is finalized one way or another.

Even the mere fact that some would think an evil pig such as Zimmermann could be innocent is a condemnation of at least a third of your country or more. Most Americans don't even get that fact!

The best we can hope for is that it's the children of the haters who are the victims of their parents' hate. Sadly, it won't be limited to only those and decent people will pay the price too.

And all because too many people just couldn't accept a black man as president. Uppity! Just like the sixties! It looks good on ya murica!

hey, its not my problem that the fastest growing demographic in the USA, is educationally inferior, due to a culture that is inferior.

Religion over science, and even that religion, is top heavy, creating sheeple for followers

No value for Education

No industrial value

hey, its not my problem that the fastest growing demographic in the USA, is educationally inferior, due to a culture that is inferior.

Religion over science, and even that religion, is top heavy, creating sheeple for followers

No value for Education

No industrial value

It's your fault that you can't understand that racist hate is what you are all about. It's your fault that you can't understand that the poorest in your society are obviously going to be at the bottom in education. They don't have the opportunities. And it will be your fault when that continues to grow and it breeds crime and more racist hate, because, you will be forced to live in it.

You're fighting it because you'r not capable of even escaping the hate that is spewed by your ilk. But you will be one of the victims of all this racist hate. It's a lot bigger than you and you can't stop it. If you had the slightest idea you would be working to make the imminent situation that is coming better.

However, there appear to be too many just like you and so don't fret about it. You can't stop it now.

the war's over. the south got it handed to 'em, big time. game over, you lose. deal with it bro. general lee aint comin' back, unless you watch reruns of the dukes of hazzard.

1. You beat the south, back in the days when the south met your stereotypes of undevelopment.

2. You beat the south, back when the north was like the south is today, big and booming.

3. You beat the south back when the north was in good shape

4. You beat the south with an Army that had the skills, tactics, education and technology

You didnt beat the south of today, with the north of today.

I suggest you go f)uck yourself.

It's your fault that you can't understand that racist hate is what you are all about. It's your fault that you can't understand that the poorest in your society are obviously going to be at the bottom in education. They don't have the opportunities. And it will be your fault when that continues to grow and it breeds crime and more racist hate, because, you will be forced to live in it.

You're fighting it because you'r not capable of even escaping the hate that is spewed by your ilk. But you will be one of the victims of all this racist hate. It's a lot bigger than you and you can't stop it. If you had the slightest idea you would be working to make the imminent situation that is coming better.

However, there appear to be too many just like you and so don't fret about it. You can't stop it now.

They dont have the opportunities because they come from third world sh!tholes.

They're the poorest, because they're the stupidest.

They're the poorest, because they live under HIGH TAXES, HIGH COST OF LIVING, AND LOW VALUE FOR THEIR DOLLAR, such conditions is what exists up north

Racist hate is not what Im about, Im not going to live where I dont belong.

Thats it.

I dont belong in a majority black area.

1. You beat the south, back in the days when the south met your stereotypes of undevelopment.

2. You beat the south, back when the north was like the south is today, big and booming.

4. You beat the south with an Army that had the skills, tactics, education and technology

We didn't have to beat the south.

The southern man sister-fuckers beat themselves.

cc

No value for Education

No industrial value

Do you know what the average educational level of a southerner was in the 1860's?

The average immigrant coming across the border today is more intelligent. Did you consider the fact the parents of children coming here is to give their children a better education?

By the way, Current TV did an excellent documentary on klan town in Arkansas. After seeing it, i'm quite sure those immigrants are far more intelligent than it's current white inhabitants. I was offered a glimmer of hope though from a group of high school kids interviewed that they don't share in their parents bigotry. The young people in klan town won't be going to Europe or any where else. They will be ridding klan town of it's current inhabitants of fail, making the world a better place for them, their children, and the immigrants that will eventually populate it.

Do you know what the average educational level of a southerner was in the 1860's?

The average immigrant coming across the border today is more intelligent. Did you consider the fact the parents of children coming here is to give their children a better education?

By the way, Current TV did an excellent documentary on klan town in Arkansas. After seeing it, i'm quite sure those immigrants are far more intelligent than it's current white inhabitants. I was offered a glimmer of hope though from a group of high school kids interviewed that they don't share in their parents bigotry. The young people in klan town won't be going to Europe or any where else. They will be ridding klan town of it's current inhabitants of fail, making the world a better place for them, their children, and the immigrants that will eventually populate it.

This isnt the 1860s this is 2013, and guess what ?

if you dont like the kinds of groups that exist in white areas, and our culture within the crimes that we are involved in, I suggest you stay the f*ck out.

cc

REally gotta love it when the truth is slammed smack in their racist faces. They're basically stuck in the sixties and it takes a lot longer than just 50+ years to change them. The racist hate never went away, it just lay dormant until Obama. For that reason, Obama was a mistake for your country. It just wasn't ready.

Amusing too is bringing to light the brother/sister 'love' of the south. This is akin to their racism and you usually won't see one without the other.

White people are better off in "Klan Town" than in Black Panther Town

REally gotta love it when the truth is slammed smack in their racist faces. They're basically stuck in the sixties and it takes a lot longer than just 50+ years to change them. The racist hate never went away, it just lay dormant until Obama. For that reason, Obama was a mistake for your country. It just wasn't ready.

Amusing too is bringing to light the brother/sister 'love' of the south. This is akin to their racism and you usually won't see one without the other.

the truth ?

lol

The truth of the matter is, Im living a whole lot better than you dickheads are, and btw, if you got a problem with it, like I said... come to my address see what I do to ya.

cc

cc

davisdork-meme-generator-i-m-not-really-

cc

4049 North Johnell Drive, Fayetteville Arkansas, 72703 apartment 12

Not only am I tough on here, I am a real tough guy..

now come on and f)ucking try me, b*tch

White people are better off in "Klan Town" than in Black Panther Town

the truth ?

lol

The truth of the matter is, Im living a whole lot better than you dickheads are, and btw, if you got a problem with it, like I said... come to my address see what I do to ya.

First lesson for you in growing up. Don't run around making challenges to people you don't know. You're eventually going to get knocked down and it could be in a very cruel manner. Remember, you americans decided to make your guns the great equalizer that makes you tough. With or without a gun, one way or another I'm tougher than you. Are you adult enough to understand that?

No, you aren't living better than me. I'm safe on the streets and night in my country and your statistics tell me your odds aren't that good. You live with your constant hate, as evidenced by your every word, and your ego stroking avatar, and I don't.

We don't have a Klan town and we don't have a Black panther town either. But you do and some day you will have children and being kids, they'll wander off into black panther town maybe and get their throats slit. Or maybe not? I like my chances better. Now go get your gun and see if you can find a small bird or animal to take out your anger.

First lesson for you in growing up. Don't run around making challenges to people you don't know. You're eventually going to get knocked down and it could be in a very cruel manner. Remember, you americans decided to make your guns the great equalizer that makes you tough. With or without a gun, one way or another I'm tougher than you. Are you adult enough to understand that?

No, you aren't living better than me. I'm safe on the streets and night in my country and your statistics tell me your odds aren't that good. You live with your constant hate, as evidenced by your every word, and your ego stroking avatar, and I don't.

We don't have a Klan town and we don't have a Black panther town either. But you do and some day you will have children and being kids, they'll wander off into black panther town maybe and get their throats slit. Or maybe not? I like my chances better. Now go get your gun and see if you can find a small bird or animal to take out your anger.

Here in Arkansas, I have access to guns.

Lots of guns.

and I'll challenge anybody, I dont give a f)uck, I always won, and always will.

come to my address and see what happens to ya.

you also dont have the problems that the USA has, so get the f)uck off of here, and stay the f)uck up in British Columbia, CANADA

They dont have the opportunities because they come from third world sh!tholes.

They're the poorest, because they're the stupidest.

They're the poorest, because they live under HIGH TAXES, HIGH COST OF LIVING, AND LOW VALUE FOR THEIR DOLLAR, such conditions is what exists up north

Racist hate is not what Im about, Im not going to live where I dont belong.

Thats it.

I dont belong in a majority black area.

Every cultural history will tell you of the strange fact of Southern belligerence. Code Duello was practiced there more than in any other part of the country. The South has had a warped, ugly sense of "honor" that's driven its racial and other hatreds for hundreds of years. It took only an imagined slight for somebody to put down his cane, take off his white gloves, and "demand satisfaction". A date was arranged, seconds named, weapons chosen. Civilized savagery. Oh, this happened in the North too, but nowhere to the extent it happened in the South, and like slavery, it went away in the North while the South still busied themselves shooting one another, many times over next-to-nothing. Speaking of slavery, I've read contemporary letters and pronouncements about secession from the people who lived it, and the theme that kept coming up as a major reason was the South's fear that they wouldn't be able to extend slavery into Western territories. It's all right there on the library shelves and on the internet, yet a lot of Southerners deny that secession had anything to do with slavery. For people who defended it so strongly, it's pretty strange that they deny that secession had the least thing to do with it.

Nonetheless, here's what I think of the South.

I like it very much.

It has a refined culture, much natural beauty, and people who are kind and loving.

Unfortunately, there's the Mr. Hyde part of the South, the Klan / gun culture / confederate flag-waving haters. I believe them to be in the minority, however. If THEY would move away and let the good people of the South alone, then we'd have something.