Two U.S. Presidents In Africa!!!

Two American Presidents in Africa today.

President & Mrs. Bush worshiped at a local church and helped renovate a cancer clinic.

President Obama delivered a speech.
Just sayin....

1044266_479060525502118_1849367329_n.jpg

So how much was spent on the security for the Bushes?

I'll bet not nearly the $60-100 million Obama is blowing.

And besides, when Bush went, the economy was much better.

is oblamer going to visit his birthplace ?

Did you see the pictures of the kids waiting for Obama, wearing t-shirts with his picture that said 'Welcome Home'? African Birthers, the lot of 'em. :lol:

Yes, he wasn't following a Bush.

He was in his second term, just like Obama is following himself in his second term.

So how much was spent on the security for the Bushes?

Probably not as much as paying for security for Clinton's 2012 "breakneck tour" of dinners, soybean processing plan tour, and talking about himself.

But I'd have to agree that we should have a cut off for how long we provide security for past presidents. There should come a point where they have to pay for it themselves, maybe a year or so out of office.

Still not as costly, I'm sure, as Obama's vacation.

i think bush and obama should fight....to the death

Have you seen Obama throw a baseball? It would hardly be a fair fight to pit pampered Obama against the tough Texan, I don't care who's older.

Have you seen Obama throw a baseball? It would hardly be a fair fight to pit pampered Obama against the tough Texan, I don't care who's older.

i bet bushs secret service would end up killing obamas secret service...how would that play out???

i seen bush dodge those shoes...he has some good head movement...obama would be toast for sure

Shocking news!!! It costs more for the president to travel than for an ex-president! Is this really all you got???

It was answering a direct question about cost. Are you slow today?

i bet bushs secret service would end up killing obamas secret service...how would that play out???

i seen bush dodge those shoes...he has some good head movement...obama would be toast for sure

Depends if the wives were allowed to join. Laura is a southern lady, so I'm not sure how well she'd do. Michelle might hurt her and George W. both. :lol:

Depends if the wives were allowed to join. Laura is a southern lady, so I'm not sure how well she'd do. Michelle might hurt her and George W. both. :lol:

Laura would run that gorilla down with her car...she has done it before

First you call it a "vacation" to imply our president is spending our tax money unwisely. Now you backpeddle and play the passive agressive skit. Very weak, but very predictable. "Little 'ol me? I was just answering a question y'all."

First you call it a "vacation" to imply our president is spending our tax money unwisely. Now you backpeddle and play the passive agressive skit. Very weak, but very predictable. "Little 'ol me? I was just answering a question y'all."

My reply wasn't a 'backpedal'; it was indicating you weren't following the conversation, or the theme of this topic, for that matter.

And you don't know me at all, or you'd know that I am not at all passive-aggressive, you fkn nitwit.

no I didnt

lol

obama-welcome-home.jpg

Hilarious, but probably won't make the evening news.

My reply wasn't a 'backpedal'; it was indicating you weren't following the conversation, or the theme of this topic, for that matter.

And you don't know me at all, or you'd know that I am not at all passive-aggressive, you fkn nitwit.

I was following the conversation with great accuracy. You on the other hand, are attempting to jab the president for traveling to Africa, and then play your little passive aggressive game. I guess I hit a nerve, hey? I suspect that's not the first time you've heard that.