Lt Gov Dewhurst: State Troopers will assure Texas Anti Abortion Law pa

I wasn't aware Wendy Davis was a federal government official.

How long have you been mentally challenged?

i wasn't aware you provided a link explaining anything at all about anything. all i had to go on was your idiot

brainfart of a title.

Look asshat, you seem to have the ability to breathe and somehow clak enough keys to arrive at this website in order to vomit your childish crap here, so naturally my expectation was that you had enough leftover energy to clack a few more onto a search page to look up the story.

If I was wrong and held too high of an expectation, then I will deal with that.

In the mean time. go fuhk a chicken.

Look asshat, you seem to have the ability to breathe and somehow clak enough keys to arrive at this website in order to vomit your childish crap here, so naturally my expectation was that you had enough leftover energy to clack a few more onto a search page to look up the story.

If I was wrong and held too high of an expectation, then I will deal with that.

In the mean time. go fuhk a chicken.

lol. 99% of the people here are at least smart enough to know how to copy/paste a link. you obviously are not.

and theonly reason you want me to f**k a chicken is so you can lick the bird-$h!t off my dick, afterwards. b*tch. haaaaaaaa

I refrain from providing links as a gesture of good will because as the internet has evolved people viewing it prefer to develop their own links so as to protect their personal computers from hidden spyware contained *therin* you fuhking douchebag.