The ONE thorn Zimmerman cant pull out

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Break-ins in the neighborhood, a person walking suspiciously outside the common areas "looking at the houses", who takes off running when being observed.

No, no reason to think that person is up to no good. No reason at all. :glare:

Break-ins in the neighborhood, a person walking suspiciously outside the common areas "looking at the houses", who takes off running when being observed.

That would explain the women's jewelry St Skittles was busted with at school...I wonder why he had the screwdriver with him in school?

Why he instantly assumed Martin was a criminal.

"Fuhkin punks" "They always get away"

Zipperhead knew nothing of Martin when he profiled him.

He knew nothing of Martin when he shot and killed him.

Too bad for Zimmerman he's going to prison for at least 30 years.

Too bad (for you), no matter how many times you repeat that, you have no control either way.

The onus is on the prosecution, and they are doing a bang up job ... for the defence. :lol:

Being suspicious of someone and watching that someone is nothing new to this world. They'd been having break-ins, so he was watching. That's not an assumption that Martin was a criminal.

Too often they do, but that's still not an assumption that Martin was a criminal.

The defense will lie their way out of this case like

lying about TM hiding in the bushes, not a shred

of evidence about that.

But with the facts of TM on top of GZ, GZ will probably

get manslaughter conviction, out in six years, then get

gunned down in a drive by.

The defense will lie their way out of this case like

lying about TM hiding in the bushes, not a shred

of evidence about that.

But with the facts of TM on top of GZ, GZ will probably

get manslaughter conviction, out in six years, then get

gunned down in a drive by.

And wouldn't you just love it if that happened?

Zipperhead knew nothing of Martin when he profiled him.

He knew nothing of Martin when he shot and killed him.

You have half a point here. What Zimmerman didn't know (anything about Martin's past) is not relevant in the trial - only what was known and part of his decision making process matters.

Again, what would you do; that being, if someone knocked you to the ground & began slamming your skull against a concrete sidewalk - curb & you were armed. Anyone believe a concrete curb could be considered a deadly weapon? The wounds on the back of Zimmerman's skull came from somewhere; as did the grass stains on the knees of Martins pants. You figure, after the shooting, Zimmerman decided to lay on the ground and beat his own head against the concrete?

All neighborhoods have break-ins. So now you've changed your BS from "peeping into houses" to "looking at the houses".

yeah, looking at houses is so suspicious.

Yeah, when a hulking older white guy in the dark follows him all thru the neighborhood, he's gonna run. Then the guy chases him.

The kid wasn't even doing anything suspicious.

Again, what would you do; that being, if someone knocked you to the ground & began slamming your skull against a concrete sidewalk - curb & you were armed. Anyone believe a concrete curb could be considered a deadly weapon? The wounds on the back of Zimmerman's skull came from somewhere; as did the grass stains on the knees of Martins pants. You figure, after the shooting, Zimmerman decided to lay on the ground and beat his own head against the concrete?

Grass stains and concrete? Concrete does not create grass stains. I also want to know if Zimnermans nose was broken,where are the black eyes? If Martin was raining down blows MMA style were are the bruises and other marks?

All neighborhoods have break-ins.

Excuse me? No, annie, all neighborhoods do not have break ins.

Grass stains and concrete? Concrete does not create grass stains. I also want to know if Zimnermans nose was broken,where are the black eyes? If Martin was raining down blows MMA style were are the bruises and other marks?

Get over it MJ, your agenda is dead meat. Zimmerman walks.

and thinking creepy ass cracker will get you a dirt nap...

ive had my nose broke...no black eyes

GZ stalked TM,

GZ profiled a hate crime murder.

GZ confronted and then attacked TM who was trying to RUN away

after GZ assaulted him (put him in a reasonable fear of danger)

TM turned the tables, then, tried to get up and get away.

GZ cried like the little gun nut, chuck norris wannabe bitch he is. "help, help."

GZ then used deadly force in a little fistfight.

Felony 2d degree murder or at the least, manslaughter.

Get over it MJ, your agenda is dead meat. Zimmerman walks.

I don't have an agenda. Just questions. You know the whole - three sides to every story...in this case we only have two. Zimmerman has been proven a liar, and has reasons to lie again. I am interested in the truth. I think it is truth that Zimmerman found himself in a position where he was frightened. I think it is truth that Martin confronted him. Both made bad choices. But only one was an adult, and only one had a firearm. I wonder would Zimmerman have done the same things if he did nit have the gun?

Grass stains and concrete? Concrete does not create grass stains.

Who said they did? Both types of surfaces were involved.

I also want to know if Zimnermans nose was broken,where are the black eyes?

Wasn't there testimony outside court that he had two black eyes?

If Martin was raining down blows MMA style were are the bruises and other marks?

That was in eyewitness testimony. Does every injury leave a bruise or mark? He certainly had them all over the back of his head.

Poor draino spouts his own propaganda so often that he believes it.

I don't have an agenda. Just questions. You know the whole - three sides to every story...in this case we only have two. Zimmerman has been proven a liar, and has reasons to lie again. I am interested in the truth. I think it is truth that Zimmerman found himself in a position where he was frightened. I think it is truth that Martin confronted him. Both made bad choices. But only one was an adult, and only one had a firearm. I wonder would Zimmerman have done the same things if he did nit have the gun?

Let me just ask you this, MotherJoneses. If you're an adult woman who is now pinned down by a teenager that is about to rape you, are you going to consider who is adult and who is not? And if you have a gun on you, are you going to refuse the use of it since this would-be rapist is a kid and doesn't have a firearm? What ARE you going to do? Let him rape you and just move on?

And please don't try to tell me about who made choices of what. When your life is in danger, you act, or at least I would.