A Sign to be Placed Near Atheistic Monuments

Atheists are people that hate God, the Bible, the Ten Commandments and Christians, because they rebuke the Atheistic Lifestyle.

Atheism is evil because Atheists advocate homosexuality, adultery and drugs, which leads to disease, death, destruction and poverty.

An Atheist is any person that has not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord/Savior and committed to following the commandments/doctrines of the Bible.

It is unfortunate the Democratic Party has chosen the path of Atheism.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atheists are people that hate God, the Bible, the Ten Commandments and Christians, because they rebuke the Atheistic Lifestyle.

Atheism is evil because Atheists advocate homosexuality, adultery and drugs, which leads to disease, death, destruction and poverty.

An Atheist is any person that has not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord/Savior and committed to following the commandments/doctrines of the Bible.

and you are going to do it right? coward. you will no do anything except hope that your dominionst buddies will throw you an attaboy. They may be stupid but that doesn't stop them from feeling pride when you look to them for approval.

this is the most stupid, contradictory, rambling, idiotic post I've seen in ..well...30 minutes from the braindead morans from the alleged right here on libforum. 30 minutes contains a shytload of stupidity with the cons here. It's an accomplishment to be this f'cking stupid.

That's not going to happen.

God knows you ain't gonna place a sign by the atheistic monument. he knows. he's gonna fry your ass

wrong it's not solely about Christianity at all.......

A-thie-st
[ey-thee-ist] Show IPA
noun
a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

I take it that you are a devout Christian, how come you do not accept these as you doctrine ???
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”-------John 13:34-35
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.------1 Peter 4:8
Let brotherly love continue. -------- Hebrews 13:1
Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. -------Colossians 3:12-15

It is only christian arrogance to think that Atheism has ANYTHING to do with christianity. Do you really think that planning the demise of christianity is something these people worry about?

You know, I am constantly seeing posts from cons who insist that there is a war against religion. You say that you are being persecuted and harassed.

Have any of you noticed the hypocrisy here?

You want people to leave you to worship the way you want to, and that's fine, more power to you. You are entitled to do whatever you want in this country. But then you come down on people because they do not share your beliefs. Can't have it both ways people!

It is only christian arrogance to think that Atheism has ANYTHING to do with christianity. Do you really think that planning the demise of christianity is something these people worry about?

actually I do.

If I lived in egypt it would be islam, but I live here and Christ is the enemy.

Wait....athiests have monuments?

Yes, they unveiled the first of a reported 50. Ironically, the carving on one side is about punishments for breaking the 10 Commandments. Guess they ran out of quotes from famous atheists (or tenants from their own "doctrine" :lol: #sarcasm)

More power to them, as this is just as fair as having the 10 Commandments displayed. But it makes me laugh that they used Scripture after complaining about a so-called separation of church and state ("The atheists sued to try to have the Ten Commandments removed"). :lol:

PjL1oJ9.jpg

Atheists don't hate God, or the bible, we just don't believe in them. I enjoy Christmastime, often making the trip to Germany and visiting their Christmas markets during the holiday season

Why do you care about what others do with their bodies?

No, atheists were believers once, well most of us, and couldn't believe in fairy tales as they got older, same as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and so forth.

actually I do.

If I lived in egypt it would be islam, but I live here and Christ is the enemy.

Jesus is not the enemy. I think he got and said lots of things that I can believe in and that make me a better person. It's some of Christianity's followers that are evil, like Chicken Little.

That's called projection. Atheist's aren't the ones who hate. That is an emotion that belongs only to those with religious beliefs. With Christians and Muslims being two peas in a pod with that respect. Atheist's are the anathema of that pod.

That's called projection. Atheist's aren't the ones who hate. That is an emotion that belongs only to those with religious beliefs. With Christians and Muslims being two peas in a pod with that respect. Atheist's are the anathema of that pod.

A large portion of the practitioners are false adherents. they claim to be Christians and Muslims, but don't follow the platform.

Like so many of the hate-filled so-called Christians here.

OTOH, there are Christians, Jews and Muslims in large numbers that do actually practice their religious beliefs. They're fine people.

They do their religion honor.

That's called projection. Atheist's aren't the ones who hate. That is an emotion that belongs only to those with religious beliefs.

Anyone is capable of hate, regardless of their faith or lack of faith. This is nonsense, and shows an evident bias you have against religious people.

wrong it's not solely about Christianity at all.......

I take it that you are a devout Christian, how come you do not accept these as you doctrine ???
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”-------John 13:34-35
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.------1 Peter 4:8
Let brotherly love continue. -------- Hebrews 13:1
Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. -------Colossians 3:12-15

Cad, guys like cli1rus and Tex and several others here are not interested in God's love. They desire to see others suffer. They say they warn people of what will happen if they don't accept Christ, but they'd rather see someone suffer than accept Christ, because accepting Christ does not scratch their itch, which is that they desire to have power over others. God is a weapon whom they think they can aim at people who disagree with them.

They way you really tell is that they do not give a fig about sharing God with others. All they do is threaten people with God's wrath. They enjoy doing that. They think it empowers them.

Frankly, as a Christian, I don't see what the big deal is. I didn't even bother to Google about this monument, don't care what it is, where it is, don't get up every day, fretting over what atheists believe or are thrashing around about. Is this supposed to be shocking to a Christian? Honestly, it means nothing to me. The whole society is pretty much Godless and secular: vanity, greed, deception, pride of life, any of a long list of what society swallows? Well, atheism is just one item on that list. So what? It's like, wooooooo! Now the world is bad, because of this fools' monument? A lot of movies and TV shows, that never even have the word atheist in their scripts, are just as, even, multidimensionally foolish, are daily, 24x7 monuments to Godlessness and more clever.

I wish all you cursing atheists, thrashing around with your own consciences and at war with God would just give it a rest, get over the idea that a lot of Christians even notice anymore. Put one of your monuments on the White House lawn if they'll let you. We've institutionalized Sodomy, at last, as if nobody saw that coming. I mean, you need to get dirtier, you want to wallow a little more in the pig sty? Go ahead. You're only doing what you've always done. Doesn't change God, doesn't change what Christians believe, nothing new under the sun, doesn't alter my day or rob me of rest. It's simply a matter of, "So what else is new?"

I'm so far from exercised over more of the "same old, same old" you Godless may as well, also, calm down, get some meds, do something, before you eat yourselves alive. LOL!

Cad, guys like cli1rus and Tex and several others here are not interested in God's love. They desire to see others suffer. They say they warn people of what will happen if they don't accept Christ, but they'd rather see someone suffer than accept Christ, because accepting Christ does not scratch their itch, which is that they desire to have power over others. God is a weapon whom they think they can aim at people who disagree with them.

They way you really tell is that they do not give a fig about sharing God with others. All they do is threaten people with God's wrath. They enjoy doing that. They think it empowers them.

Yep they just wind him up on Sundays.....