Whodunnit

This should probably go in the Water Cooler area of the forum. NHB is for serious debate and discussion of the most important news of the day.

Like the Zimmerman trial, for instance.

funny that, only a few, you among them, would ever inspire me to even open a thread started by a twit. and here you are suggesting that I shoudenduv

This should probably go in the Water Cooler area of the forum. NHB is for serious debate and discussion of the most important news of the day.

Well, yes! Like how to pick a zit off your nose.

Anyone else watch this series on abc? I'd love to hear your guesses on who the killer is!

Sorry, don't watch much screen, its too flat and big and reminds me of reality. I hope life is treating you good TH, and gets back to normal soon.

Boy! Into the pool here & loving it!! Temp is setting on 80 degrees. I spent 2 hours exercising and wore myself down to the nub. LMAO! I am working on my patio speaker system of late, adding an amplifier in to kick up the Mega sound levels. My neighbors will either love me or hate me. :D I have surround sound on the patio and I am adding in two more speakers as well. I try to be reasonable and turn it off when I am not back there, and shut it down a bit in the late afternoon.

Scorching weather!! I hope not to many people die from it. Have a nice day TH!! Party on!!

laugh.

funny that, only a few, you among them, would ever inspire me to even open a thread started by a twit. and here you are suggesting that I shoudenduv

better a twit than a t wat like yourself.

Sorry, don't watch much screen, its too flat and big and reminds me of reality. I hope life is treating you good TH, and gets back to normal soon.

Boy! Into the pool here & loving it!! Temp is setting on 80 degrees. I spent 2 hours exercising and wore myself down to the nub. LMAO! I am working on my patio speaker system of late, adding an amplifier in to kick up the Mega sound levels. My neighbors will either love me or hate me. :D I have surround sound on the patio and I am adding in two more speakers as well. I try to be reasonable and turn it off when I am not back there, and shut it down a bit in the late afternoon.

Scorching weather!! I hope not to many people die from it. Have a nice day TH!! Party on!!

I don't watch much either, but Thor has been stuck in bed so we started watching it together. It's actually pretty interesting compared to most reality shows.