Is The Republican House Blocking Progess?

TheOldBarn

How many times will they vote to undue the Health Care Bill, or Pass a Paul Ryan Budget Plan or not even consider bringing to the floor something passed by the Senate if there is no Republican majority?

Really? That's all you need to know. Really.

Peace!

Of course they are blocking progress.

That's all they have, They cannot bring anything positive to the table, so block everything else.

ACA? They have voted like 40 times to repeal it, still cannot get it done.

How many abortion votes must they take before they realize they are in the MINORITY?

They are just playing to their base of 30% (and falling), for support. The other 70% realizes they are a party of obstruction..

Yes, the GOP is pandering to the the loud and rowdy mobs that call themselves the Tea Party. Those Tea Party factions are out of touch with the movers and shakers of the Republican Party and often out of touch with reality but individual candidates found significant support that led to victory riding on the mob's mislead emotions. Like the isolationists of the 30s these current high drama constituencies must be ignored by those with insight. FDR initiated a draft and Lend-Lease in anticipation of the inevitable involvement in war. Hopefully a Pearl Harbor won't be needed to bring the Ditto Heads out from under their rocks.

How many times will they vote to undue the Health Care Bill, or Pass a Paul Ryan Budget Plan or not even consider bringing to the floor something passed by the Senate if there is no Republican majority?

Really? That's all you need to know. Really.

Peace!

The majoroity of Gops in the House...are not "Conservative" but are radical regressives and basically PAWNS of a few tycoons and political predators (especially the Kochs)

The MONEY spent on the Far Right propaganda machine...is unprecedented. NEVER has a party been so BLATANT about being against democracy. Never have obvious lies been so ACCEPTED by so many suckers.

Tea Party Members can hardly call themselves Republicans, have you not seen the HBO program "The Newsroom"? They are the new American Taliban at our own front door.

Yes, this was plainly apparent to me the moment I heard of them. They were easy political prey for the Koch brothers to use in national nonsensical scam. Also there's this Libertarian bull. You know the call, we need Freedom first. Stop taking away my rights to buy any type of light bulb. Stop taxing me man they scream - even though they don't really pay much tax at all. "They want to take away your religious freedom and your guns", they shout.

Peace!

• 3 weeks later...

the problem is not the republicans...the real problem is the system.

a system that was created in the times where steam locomotion and leeching were cutting edge technology.

the system is broken

Great Nations fail when they turn their backs on the principals that made them great.
Happens EVERY TIME.

Tea Party Members can hardly call themselves Republicans, have you not seen the HBO program "The Newsroom"? They are the new American Taliban at our own front door.

Geeez. You're your own worst enemy.

GOP has been hijacked by Tea Party crazies and fundamentalists. They have said they have made it their goal to make sure nothing happens in washington. They want to repeal Obama care or Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act it takes away pre-existing condition exemptions among other excellent things. My problem is it does not go far enough. GOP, like Texas, are too worried about gays and womens rights to care about the everyman/woman. We work our butts off and according to Warren Buffet pay more in taxes than the average billionaire. Make Corrupt corporate America pay their taxes. I cant believe the corrupt Supreme court ruled in favor of freaking Citizens United, which was really corporate lobbyists united.

Judging by the fact that the government has being doing nothing but stripping our rights away with the patriot act and NDAA2012 I think we could definitely use a little more obstructionism. As a matter of fact, why is the government still spending as much money a year as it was when the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were in full swing? What are they spending all of that money on now?

The Republican party does not exist and has not existed for years.

They are the Tea Party with the name Republican Party as their front.

The real Republicans are too gutless and afraid to stop them.

We call it " Turn Coats". It means that you present yourself as one thing, but are realy something else.

Have to hand it to the Tea Party, they hood winked the American voters and got away with it. LOL.

The next election, they will takeover the remaining Republican Party and their is nothing anyone can do about it.

They rule !!!!!!!!!

ah, not quite...... I would liken them to the Know Nothings of the 19th century Congress. Those morons are their true political ancestors...........lol

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Chuck!, August 14, 2013 - Non-Lib and username
Hidden by Chuck!, August 14, 2013 - Non-Lib and username

Actually unlike liberals, republicans actually continue to sustain some moral values. I'm sorry that not being able to kill innocent babies is inconvenient for you