Bible Predicts Gay Marriage: Bible Correct Again...100%

I Posted Jan 23, 2011 on LF:

Jesus said we would know the end is near by the "signs". Those signs are being missed by this world. All Christians should not be troubled--these are the signs of the end. Though we seek peace, we first must go through what the Bible has predicted--God will let man do whatever he wants...

DADT was a step. I have little doubt gay marriage is just around the corner. Gambling will expand to raise "taxes"--its already in the works. 300,000 girls (10-14 years old) are sex slaves right here in the USA--hooked on drugs and forced to sleep with 40 men/night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the last several years, as state after state voted down gay marriage, the supporters of gay marriage were angry and the opponents were happy....

But all along, after every vote, I said that gay marriage would happen. It might be voted down ten thousand times but I NEVER wavered in my prediction. I went back a couple of years here on LF to show my prediction to the lost but I could go back many many years and I have ALWAYS made the same prediction - gay marriage would happen.

How did I know?

Simple - the Bible predicted it two thousand years ago. The bible has never been wrong. Gay marriage, and all other sin, will increase. Not only increase - but increase at an ever faster rate. What sins took 200 years to manifest now happen in 5 years. The pattern will continue right up to the end - ever increasing sin at an ever increasing rate.

Just as I saw a proponent of the "medical marijuana" say they were "naive" as they see pot shops everywhere --even though Christians warned this was a ruse to sell pot not cancer "treatment" - so it will be with gay marriage. There are ALREADY lawsuits --which were waiting on the ruling - for the rest of the satanic lifestyles.

Though the supporters will beat their chests and cry "I didn't know" - they DID KNOW BECAUSE CHRISTIANS have warned them. Once the gays are through the door there is now NO reason not to let the polys, necros, zoos and all the rest to be "legal".

God will win. There is no doubt. Though the lost, led by satan, may "win" in the short run it is to fufill the scriptures. I don't care how many men inject sperm into another mans anus it won't change the final result of the war.

The day of judgement comes ever closer. Amen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus said we would know the end is near by the "signs". Those signs are being missed by this world. All Christians should not be troubled--these are the signs of the end. Though we seek peace, we first must go through what the Bible has predicted--God will let man do whatever he wants...

DADT was a step. I have little doubt gay marriage is just around the corner. Gambling will expand to raise "taxes"--its already in the works. 300,000 girls (10-14 years old) are sex slaves right here in the USA--hooked on drugs and forced to sleep with 40 men/night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the last several years, as state after state voted down gay marriage, the supporters of gay marriage were angry and the opponents were happy....

But all along, after every vote, I said that gay marriage would happen. It might be voted down ten thousand times but I NEVER wavered in my prediction. I went back a couple of years here on LF to show my prediction to the lost but I could go back many many years and I have ALWAYS made the same prediction - gay marriage would happen.

How did I know?

Simple - the Bible predicted it two thousand years ago. The bible has never been wrong. Gay marriage, and all other sin, will increase. Not only increase - but increase at an ever faster rate. What sins took 200 years to manifest now happen in 5 years. The pattern will continue right up to the end - ever increasing sin at an ever increasing rate.

Just as I saw a proponent of the "medical marijuana" say they were "naive" as they see pot shops everywhere --even though Christians warned this was a ruse to sell pot not cancer "treatment" - so it will be with gay marriage. There are ALREADY lawsuits --which were waiting on the ruling - for the rest of the satanic lifestyles.

Though the supporters will beat their chests and cry "I didn't know" - they DID KNOW BECAUSE CHRISTIANS have warned them. Once the gays are through the door there is now NO reason not to let the polys, necros, zoos and all the rest to be "legal".

God will win. There is no doubt. Though the lost, led by satan, may "win" in the short run it is to fufill the scriptures. I don't care how many men inject sperm into another mans anus it won't change the final result of the war.

Bull Sh!t !!!!

That's quite a fantasy world you've built for yourself there, Tex ass man. So if gays can get married, it means the end of the world. BTW, where, in your wholly babble, does it say man cannot smoke weed ?

That's quite a fantasy world you've built for yourself there, Tex ass man. So if gays can get married, it means the end of the world. BTW, where, in your wholly babble, does it say man cannot smoke weed ?

You are kept from understanding the bible by God. The bible prohibits anything that would keep you from serving God - drunk, pot, meth, etc. All forbidden.

No, the end is not here. Can't you understand? I predicted the gays - now I predict the necros, polys, zoos, etc.

When that happens (and it will) you and your ilk will claim you "didn't know" that this would lead to all these other lifestyles.

I have warned you it will. As you see the things like what happened in Florida - the sex party of men and horses (there is a movie on the way)-- you will say you never supported it. But, when you support satan then you get it all.

stupid texass man can't wait to hear about people being punished... gnashing of teeth sounds like what he needs to make him feel justified for the hate he harbors. phony scum

Prediction was true - was it not?

Actually, prediction is not really the right word. Since God said it would happen - it will happen.

Just as God said the lost will be thrown in the lake of fire forever. That will happen too.....

Bull Sh!t !!!!

Yet, the bible was right????

Your "responce" does not change that, eh?

It's also endemic in their thinking that, somehow, a lot of Christians have been defeated and are beside themselves, as if Almighty God is wringing His hands, wondering what He can do.

As you point out, this is all prophesied. Sodom and Gomorrah received its reputation not just the other day. That people are at war with God and rebellious is somehow news? And it's like, when you warn those, who actually have something to worry about, the bridge is washed-out up ahead, they froth at the mouth and curse, while they mash down the accelerator. At its direst consequence, its a personal problem, and I have no less peace today if they want to slaughter a pig on the alter. Even the Bible clearly states, once you've tried to warn them, just dust off your feet, and praise the Lord: He's closer to returning today than yesterday.

I'm just fine, thank you, yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever. All of it shall pass. I have a God and a Savior, sleep very well, don't for a second fret what some perverts do with each other's orifices. Again, this is a personal problem: even if it has grown into a national problem, it is not my rebellion, consequences, or restless conscience to suffer and thrash around over.

Don't delude or elevate yourselves that you've put those bigoted Christians in their place, that you have anybody's panties in a bunch, when we've had your numbers all our lives and, frankly, you also get to be such intellectually and morally bankrupt bores, every semi-literate, trollish comment expected. It's even in the Bible, your reprobate minds, as you daily illustrate the truth of the Bible

It's also endemic in their thinking that, somehow, a lot of Christians have been defeated and are beside themselves, as if Almighty God is wringing His hands, wondering what He can do.

As you point out, this is all prophesied. Sodom and Gomorrah received its reputation not just the other day. That people are at war with God and rebellious is somehow news? And it's like, when you warn those, who actually have something to worry about, the bridge is washed-out up ahead, they froth at the mouth and curse, while they mash down the accelerator. At its direst consequence, its a personal problem, and I have no less peace today if they want to slaughter a pig on the alter. Even the Bible clearly states, once you've tried to warn them, just dust off your feet, and praise the Lord: He's closer to returning today than yesterday.

I'm just fine, thank you, yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever. All of it shall pass. I have a God and a Savior, sleep very well, don't for a second fret what some perverts do with each other's orifices. Again, this is a personal problem: even if it has grown into a national problem, it is not my rebellion, consequences, or restless conscience to suffer and thrash around over.

Don't delude or elevate yourselves that you've put those bigoted Christians in their place, that you have anybody's panties in a bunch, when we've had your numbers all our lives and, frankly, you also get to be such intellectually and morally bankrupt bores, every semi-literate, trollish comment expected. It's even in the Bible, your reprobate minds, as you daily illustrate the truth of the Bible

You don't follow God nor love him. All you've done here is confirm in the minds of many that Christians think God is their personal attack dog, that if they can't get their way now, God will "get them" later. Then people like you think you'll be laughing. That's about as un- or anti-Christian attitude as one can find.

You forget - or don't care - that God commands us to share the Good News with others. Neither you nor Tex nor Cli1rus do that here, not ever. You're in direct disobedience to that command, and you think you're going to get all the goodies?

How did I know?

you are absolutely correct...

How did I know?

The vast majority of the Polys are Christian. How do you square that?

A single letter, perhaps.

??? read the fu cking bible yo...then plod through the book of mormon...sit down and see how one weighs with the other....then come back here and lets discuss it..okey dokey

The Bible doesn't predict Gay marriage. Also predicting it five years ago was hardly bold things were certainly moving in that direction.

Anyway we should do the right thing even if the Bible predicted it as part of the end times. Christians have been saying the end is nigh for a long time.

Forget religion - values - morals - & those who stand in judgment. Homosexuality is not the norm in nature ( not even part of nature ). Until I see some raging queen who has a history of serious bungholing, give birth through their rectum after a 9 month run of having a placenta attached to the interior of their colon, I'll just stick to what's normal in nature.

So the only reason for a relationship is about having children? So presumably you are against infertile couples marrying.

Not at all; but it's literally impossible for same sex relationships to propagate - produce offspring; and even gays MUST ADMIT, they are a product of a heterosexual relationship. Not the norm in nature. The most well rounded childhood is, much more often than not, the result of a stable home with a father & a mother. No man can offer what a woman can & no woman what a man can. Just the way it is.

Forget religion - values - morals - & those who stand in judgment. Homosexuality is not the norm in nature ( not even part of nature ). Until I see some raging queen who has a history of serious bungholing, give birth through their rectum after a 9 month run of having a placenta attached to the interior of their colon, I'll just stick to what's normal in nature.

not the majority in natur. but most certainly natural

Not at all; but it's literally impossible for same sex relationships to propagate - produce offspring; and even gays MUST ADMIT, they are a product of a heterosexual relationship. Not the norm in nature. The most well rounded childhood is, much more often than not, the result of a stable home with a father & a mother. No man can offer what a woman can & no woman what a man can. Just the way it is.

as long as their reproductive organs are in working order, gays can propagate

as long as their reproductive organs are in working order, gays can propagate

I am not aware of any history of two men or two women ever producing a child.

Zaro, on 29 Jun 2013 - 17:55, said:snapback.png

jimsouth: Certainly natural if you happen to be a flat worm or certain species of fish. I am not a worm or a fish.