Witness confirms: trayvon thought zimm was pervert

The girl on the phone confirms Trayvon was frightened that Zimm was a prrvert chasing him.

The dr btw who wasn't really a dr confirms that she "can't say one way or another if Zimms nose was broken".

So far, most of the witnesses have the tangle as zimm overpowering trayvon, and with zimm being trained in martial arts, and weighing 205 lbs, that makes logical sense. This week has been bad for the defense.

The girl on the phone confirms Trayvon was frightened that Zimm was a prrvert chasing him.

The dr btw who wasn't really a dr confirms that she "can't say one way or another if Zimms nose was broken".

So far, most of the witnesses have the tangle as zimm overpowering trayvon, and with zimm being trained in martial arts, and weighing 205 lbs, that makes logical sense. This week has been bad for the defense.

:lol:

...were you actually following the case? If this was a good week for the prosecution, then osama obama care is the best thing since sliced bread!

Do you think "creepy ass cracker" is a racist term?

lol. well, there's one more thing trayvon martin was wrong about that night. sucks to be him, i guess.

Witness Told Cops He Saw Trayvon Martin Straddling George Zimmerman And Punching Him "MMA Style"

A witness told Florida cops that he saw Trayvon Martin straddling George Zimmerman and pummeling the neighborhood watch captain “MMA style” shortly before the unarmed teen was felled by a gunshot to the chest.

zimmpic.jpgThe witness’s account was included in Sanford Police Department reports released today.

Interviewed by cops about 90 minutes after the shooting, the witness--whose name was redacted from police documents--said that he was inside his home when he heard a “commotion coming from the walk way” behind his residence.

The man recalled seeing “a black male, wearing a dark colored ‘hoodie’ on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.” The black male, he added, “was mounted on the white or Hispanic male and throwing punches ‘MMA (mixed martial arts) style.'”

The witness--who was in his living room and about 30 feet away from the confrontation-- said he called out to the two men that he was dialing 911. “He then heard a ‘pop,’” police reported, and saw the black male “laid out on the grass.”

Zimmerman is pictured above in photos taken by police shortly after the February 26 shooting.

The police reports also include observations from two Sanford cops regarding Zimmerman’s physical appearance following the shooting. Officer Timothy Smith reported that Zimmerman was “bleeding from the nose and back of his head,” while Officer Jonathan Mead noted that he “appeared to have a broken and bloody nose and swelling of his face.”

Any chance this trivial piece will make it to court?

zimmpic.jpgThe witness’s account was included in Sanford Police Department reports released today.

Interviewed by cops about 90 minutes after the shooting, the witness--whose name was redacted from police documents--said that he was inside his home when he heard a “commotion coming from the walk way” behind his residence.

The man recalled seeing “a black male, wearing a dark colored ‘hoodie’ on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.” The black male, he added, “was mounted on the white or Hispanic male and throwing punches ‘MMA (mixed martial arts) style.'”

The witness--who was in his living room and about 30 feet away from the confrontation-- said he called out to the two men that he was dialing 911. “He then heard a ‘pop,’” police reported, and saw the black male “laid out on the grass.”

Zimmerman is pictured above in photos taken by police shortly after the February 26 shooting.

The police reports also include observations from two Sanford cops regarding Zimmerman’s physical appearance following the shooting. Officer Timothy Smith reported that Zimmerman was “bleeding from the nose and back of his head,” while Officer Jonathan Mead noted that he “appeared to have a broken and bloody nose and swelling of his face.”

What was the character on SNL that always ended an excuse"Yeah, that's the ticket"? Theater of the mind is a terrible thing to waste. Tax it instead.

when two entities are looking for trouble, what is the outcome of conflicting ideologies as they come face to face? Self fulfilling prophecy designed by societal evolution playing ancestors against ancestry.

Works every generation in every society where the rewards are rank has its privileges over the ruled..

Do you think "creepy ass cracker" is a racist term?

Why are u changing the subject?

That term proves Trayvon thought zimm was a pervert i guess if he's scared of some guy he's goong to say "a nice white gentleman is following me".

Laffin!

now that dano has pointed out that martin thought zimmerman was gay..i am glad the gay bashing ass hole is dead, it is time to give equal rights and PROTECTIONS to the gays that live among us. let this be a lesson to all..the bashing of the gays will not be tollerated...it is time to support the homosexual george zimmerman

That term proves Trayvon thought zimm was a pervert i guess if he's scared of some guy he's goong to say "a nice white gentleman is following me".

Laffin!.

Yet again, have you been following this trail? :lol:

now that dano has pointed out that martin thought zimmerman was gay..i am glad the gay bashing ass hole is dead, it is time to give equal rights and PROTECTIONS to the gays that live among us. let this be a lesson to all..the bashing of the gays will not be tollerated...it is time to support the homosexual george zimmerman

Great sarcasm, but it won't change anything or anyone's opinion. Wish it could open up other eyes though.

Laffin!

For your information, the term "creepy ass cracker" has nothing to do with being a pervert. You don't get out much, do you.

The girl on the taxpayer paid for "obogus phone" isn't bright enough to know how to use her taxpayer paid for EBT card. She barely knows how to use the English language

Nothing Zimmerman said about Martin was racist in any way. However, we now have testimony that Martin said Zimmerman was a "creepy ass cracker". Once more, we get to watch the left shoot themselves in the foot. Nice.

For your information, the term "creepy ass cracker" has nothing to do with being a pervert. You don't get out much, do you.

Yeah! I know for a fact creepy ass crackers are normal! Is that what Trayvon said? How dare Trayvon call a murderer a pervert!

This proves that anybody who walks down the street, armed with a bag of Skittles, needs to have their butt shot, on the spot, and buried. We should stand our ground and just pluck them darkies off from our living room windows!

Yeah! I know for a fact creepy ass crackers are normal! Is that what Trayvon said? How dare Trayvon call a murderer a pervert!

This proves that anybody who walks down the street, armed with a bag of Skittles, needs to have their butt shot, on the spot, and buried. We should stand our ground and just pluck them darkies off from our living room windows!

You have prejudged an American citizen without a trial and called black people "darkies". Doesn't take long for a sick leftist to expose themselves and their special brand of hatred.

YAWN!!!.... you're really STUPID! How on earth did you figure out how to use a computer??

You have prejudged an American citizen without a trial and called black people "darkies". Doesn't take long for a sick leftist to expose themselves and their special brand of hatred.

Not at all. It just takes a special sort of stupidity for somebody to not understand things very clear they read. You need to blame somebody else, your parents, I don't know...

YAWN!!!.... you're really STUPID! How on earth did you figure out how to use a computer??

Wow! How can I respond to such an intellect on fire?