Why should Anyone get something for nothing?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use of military outside USA.

Stock market

bank interest

We use the military outside the US for OUR benefit.

The Stock Market is an investment, no different than buying property.

The Bank pays you interest on money you loan them (that's what a deposit is).

??????????????

0!0 ^.^ *.* ???

This is an invalid example. They are paying you to use your money, just like they charge you to use theirs.

You didn't work for it, you don't get it.

We use the military outside the US for OUR benefit.

The Stock Market is an investment, no different than buying property.

The Bank pays you interest on money you loan them (that's what a deposit is).

We use the military for the benefit of others. They didn't work for it, didn't pay for it, they don't get it.

You don't work for investments, you don't get it.

You don't work for the interest, you don't get it.

Same with the stock market.

You don't work for it, you don't get it.

Same with the stock market.

Yah, but he can barely handle one thought. We'll have to walk him through slowly.

I worked for the money. They pay for the privilege of using the money I worked for, effectively "renting" it.

Should someone be able to rent use of your things for no fee?

We use the military for the benefit of others. They didn't work for it, didn't pay for it, they don't get it.

You are right that we shouldn't use the military for "meals on wheels" efforts like the reactor meltdown in Japan.

And you're wrong that you don't work for investments or interest, but I don't really expect you to understand how, or why.

0!0 ^.^ *.* ???

You don't work for it, you don't get it.

Guess you'll have to give up that fat union pension. You don't work for it you don't get it.

This is an invalid example. They are paying you to use your money, just like they charge you to use theirs.

But what is the Bank's money if they lend other people's money to other people? Oh the fees they charge for those with money to use their own money and those borrowing other people's mony that never had any of their own. Capitol embezzlement of compounding interest in conflicting arrangements to a no win scenario between the haves and have nots.

Now i understand the old Murphy's law about when more than two people are involved it is nobody's fault everything went wrong, other than those not playing the game.

Yah, but he can barely handle one thought. We'll have to walk him through slowly.

I worked for the money. They pay for the privilege of using the money I worked for, effectively "renting" it.

Should someone be able to rent use of your things for no fee?

Yes, you worked for the money. If you didn't work for it, you don't get it. Renting an object is an exchange. You work handing the object over, maintaining the object, and exchanging it for a profit. That is work.

Guess you'll have to give up that fat union pension. You don't work for it you don't get it.

I worked and paid into the pension (wages deducted from my earnings), and get back what I paid in. I will enjoy the pension.

You are right that we shouldn't use the military for "meals on wheels" efforts like the reactor meltdown in Japan.

And you're wrong that you don't work for investments or interest, but I don't really expect you to understand how, or why.

Not our problem, they didn't pay for our military, I did.

Investment-interest profits you did not work for.

Welfare

Disability

Corporate bail outs

Foreign Aid

Stock market

bank interest

If you didn't earn it working, you got it for nothing, and that should be over.

1-5 agree.

6-7 what the hell are you talking about?

Raking profits from stocks off the backs of others who worked for it. Receiving interest you never worked for.

I know what you meant, I just meant you have absolutely no clue.

Both those investments of capital create wealth, jobs, loans etc for others. Far from putting more burden on anyone's back they lift people up.

Your bitterness blinds you to so much.

Yes, you worked for the money. If you didn't work for it, you don't get it. Renting an object is an exchange. You work handing the object over, maintaining the object, and exchanging it for a profit. That is work.

Okay, now you are getting it. The object here is the money, being rented by the bank. The owner hands the object (money) over to the bank, maintaining the object (money) in their account as a balance, which they exchange for profit (interest). Good job. Ready to tackle the next one?

I worked and paid into the pension (wages deducted from my earnings), and get back what I paid in. I will enjoy the pension.

But you can't, therefore, enjoy your employer-matching funds in your 401K.

Raking profits from stocks off the backs of others who worked for it. Receiving interest you never worked for.

When your money is being effectively rented, you are entitled to a benefit, just as if they rented your car or your house or your body for manual labour.

A lot different than sitting on one's arse and receiving handouts.

Welfare

Disability

Corporate bail outs

Foreign Aid

Stock market

bank interest

Cuz you see when banks are engineering depressions people don't have the opportunity to work for stuff. The reason many 20 and 30 year olds are on welfare cuz there aren't many jobs out there. and they want to keep their children fed as well as themselves.

This is why some people get free stuff.

I got an Obamaphone..... WHY !!!!! Cuz of all the jobs I ever applied to my minutes would expire by the time they got off their lazy asses to ever call me back and I'd lose out on many jobs. So Obama phones have been helpful and are still helpful for those looking for work cuz voting the Bilderberg parties hasn't gotten America out of the Depression yet. It was very helpful before I took this work study program. Now I am employed again, Of course America coul dhave voted Constitution Party and had an ICELANDIC Recovery but since they didn't the Obamaphones will be necessary until America smartens up and gets its economy to fly right.

Welfare

Disability

Corporate bail outs

Foreign Aid

Stock market

bank interest

Or a job given to them because of their race like blacks get with Affirmative Action.

Welfare

Disability

Corporate bail outs

Foreign Aid

Stock market

bank interest

Then let's put the inheritance tax to 100%. The folks inheriting it didn't work for it. After that, we can talk about the rest.

Welfare - My tax dollars pay for it. If I need it I will take it and not give a shit what any con thinks about it.

Disability - See above.

Corporate bail outs - I agree with this one.

Use of military outside USA. - Once again I agree with this one. Let the so called "Arab League" deal with Syria.

Foreign Aid - Let's include the most useless gold digger ally we have. Israel. What do cons see here?

Stock market - Tell this to all of the trust fund babies out there who have never worked a day in their lives.

bank interest - Really don't get this one. If you don't have a bank account how can you get interest on nothing?

Welfare

Disability

Corporate bail outs

Foreign Aid

Stock market

bank interest

The bottom two don't belong.... :lol::lol: :lol:

Welfare

Disability

Corporate bail outs

Foreign Aid

Stock market

bank interest

All you have to do for us to get to the point that no one gets something they don't earn is to expedite the second coming of Christ.

An equitable situation would be where the workers get the dividends from their company stocks, and labor sat in on the board in an equal power with the CEO, and board members.

Workers are what drives production, and makes the company prosper!

Welfare

Disability

Corporate bail outs

Foreign Aid

Stock market

bank interest

i agree with all of this, except for the disability part. as long as it's a legitimate disability. it really doesn't bother me to take an invested interest in people

that truly cannot work.