Florida Man - Cooks - Eats Mother's Puppy

Florida Man, 25, Arrested For Strangling, Then Cooking His Mother's Puppy

A Florida man has been jailed for allegedly strangling his mother’s puppy, cutting the animal in pieces, and cooking its ribs in a pot on the stove.

According to Tampa cops, Thomas Elliot Huggins, 25, killed the puppy, named “Bandit,” early yesterday morning and then “cut up the dog into quarters and stored it in the freezer for thomasehuggins.jpgfuture meals.”

After a family member learned about the dog’s killing, police were summoned last night to the Huggins home, where officers “found the dog’s ribs cooked in a pot on the stove” and the pet’s head in the garbage. Huggins told cops that he had actually consumed part of the animal.

According to a Tampa Police Department report, Huggins’s mother Margie showed one cop “a pair of full ribs on the stove that appeared to be fully cooked,” as well as “the quartered parts of her dog that were stored in the freezer.”

Poor reporting. What kind of dog was it? Did it taste like chicken?

Is this news because he was eating his mother's puppy as opposed to her pussy, which is more traditional in those parts?

now that was fu cking hilarious...

Is this news because he was eating his mother's puppy as opposed to her pussy, which is more traditional in those parts?

Really? I can't say pussy? That shit is fucking fucked up, right there.

Well, the best ribs are the slow cooked ribs; that's a given. I'd actually be more concerned about the neighborhood children.

Funny, the guy doesn't look like a gook.

I have no doubt I ate dog in Vietnam - meat on a stick. Very popular street dish.

i have to be honest, i really don't see a problem with what this dude did. he's like a black george zimmerman in my eyes. he got jailed for

simply killing an animal. sounds like he did a proper job of butchering, cleaning and keeping the meat. i just don't see where the crime is.

Well, the best ribs are the slow cooked ribs; that's a given. I'd actually be more concerned about the neighborhood children.

I have no doubt I ate dog in Vietnam - meat on a stick. Very popular street dish.

even funnier...with all the gooks shintao killed...there are probably a few dogs that ate vietnamese

A Florida man has been jailed for allegedly strangling his mother’s puppy, cutting the animal in pieces, and cooking its ribs in a pot on the stove.

According to Tampa cops, Thomas Elliot Huggins, 25, killed the puppy, named “Bandit,” early yesterday morning and then “cut up the dog into quarters and stored it in the freezer for thomasehuggins.jpgfuture meals.”

After a family member learned about the dog’s killing, police were summoned last night to the Huggins home, where officers “found the dog’s ribs cooked in a pot on the stove” and the pet’s head in the garbage. Huggins told cops that he had actually consumed part of the animal.

According to a Tampa Police Department report, Huggins’s mother Margie showed one cop “a pair of full ribs on the stove that appeared to be fully cooked,” as well as “the quartered parts of her dog that were stored in the freezer.”

Just like Michael Vick, it's part of his culture so it's no big deal.

Maybe he was doing a sado-masochistic, beastiality-eroctic asphyxiation that got out of hand because Bandit forgot the "safe word".

Tommy Huggins and Bandit are now inseparable. Well, until Tommy drops a deuce anyway.

Is this news because he was eating his mother's puppy as opposed to her pu55y, which is more traditional in those parts?

Tampa isn't part of the "Dirty South"

Maybe he's fixing for a run for president.

Lofl.

If Obie had eaten a puppy, it would have looked like that puppy.

i have to be honest, i really don't see a problem with what this dude did. he's like a black george zimmerman in my eyes. he got jailed for

simply killing an animal. sounds like he did a proper job of butchering, cleaning and keeping the meat. i just don't see where the crime is.

Hell, let those who haven't killed and eaten their mother's housepets cast the first stone, I say.

Hell, let those who haven't killed and eaten their mother's housepets cast the first stone, I say.

Might shatter the bone that way, which would add significantly to the prep time. Keep in mind they're rookies at this.

The only thing potentially wrong is the dog belonged to his mother. Had he eaten his own dog I would not see a crime here. As it stands its minor property damage, a civil offense. Knowing PETA they will be screaming for the death penalty.

Instead of demonizing this guy, we as a society SHOULD be getting seasoning tips. The future is never so certain that the best way to cook a dog is an unbroacheable subject.

I doubt very seriously you would use identical spices on a chow chow and a pom pom. And this ain't something tom tom is gonna tell you. Ya gotta go where the knowledge is.

Edit for correction: His name is thomas, so actually, you CAN get the info from tom tom.

Instead of demonizing this guy, we as a society SHOULD be getting seasoning tips. The future is never so certain that the best way to cook a dog is an unbroacheable subject.

I doubt very seriously you would use identical spices on a chow chow and a pom pom. And this ain't something tom tom is gonna tell you. Ya gotta go where the knowledge is.

Edit for correction: His name is thomas, so actually, you CAN get the info from tom tom.

My chum chum Ling Ling says yum yum on Rin Tin Tin din din.

Odd I was expecting him to be Korean