Zimmerman Prosecution Star Witness Can't Read

Zimmerman Prosecution Star Witness Can't Read Letter She 'Wrote'

Screen%20Shot%2020130626%20at%2021013%20
Rachel Jeantel, the prosecution’s star witness in the George Zimmerman trial, admitted on Thursday in court that she could not read a letter she supposedly “wrote” to Trayvon Martin’s mother about the shooting. She was asked to read the letter in open court, and said she couldn’t read it. “Are you able to read that at all?” asked defense attorney Don West. “Some, but not all,” she replied. “I don’t read cursive.”

Let's be fair, she's only 19.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She doesn't know how to read or write, but I guarantee you she knows where the food stamps are, where the free BC pills are, how to get welfare when she gets pregnant, where to get some pot, and where she can get a free phone. This is "hope and change". Nice, huh.

Commentators are saying whites don't understand her situation. hahaha I Understand only too well. She and millions exactly like her are never going to be productive. Even if she ever got a job she will still get support from the producers. Obamacare, Obamaphone, Housing subsidies, food stamps, and the list goes on and on. She has already got the attitude.

You're all a bunch of insensitive racists. You don't understand her and her journey living in the hood and having to struggle through all the hardships of being black. You're all a bunch of racist meanies for expecting her to receive an education while being black. Don't you all have any compassion?

This poor pitiful creature is the result of years of democrat rule. This is the result of generations of "hope and change". This is how the democrats want everyone to be like. Dumb.

Yes. I know the slavery experience has left this poor pitiful creature traumatized and bewildered, not to mention bewitched and bothered. We need to be compassionate towards her and her disability. Slavery has severely traumatized these people. What can we do, oh what can we do?

You're all a bunch of insensitive racists. You don't understand her and her journey living in the hood and having to struggle through all the hardships of being black. You're all a bunch of racist meanies for expecting her to receive an education while being black. Don't you all have any compassion?

This poor pitiful creature is the result of years of democrat rule. This is the result of generations of "hope and change". This is how the democrats want everyone to be like. Dumb.

You blame everything on Obama. Are you going to tell us how he crashed the stock markets in the twenties next? He has been Potus for 5 years. She is 19. She would have been in middle school, maybe a freshman in high school. If she can't read she was failed long before he was elected. Have his policies traveled back in time? Or were the policies that failed her passed over many years, by many hands - both Democrats and Republican?

You blame everything on Obama. Are you going to tell us how he crashed the stock markets in the twenties next? He has been Potus for 5 years. She is 19. She would have been in middle school, maybe a freshman in high school. If she can't read she was failed long before he was elected. Have his policies traveled back in time? Or were the policies that failed her passed over many years, by many hands - both Democrats and Republican?

I said democrats. I never said Obama. Go piss up a rope, you dumb ass.

The govt took over education during Carter's administration. The dropout rate has never been higher. Something is wrong, and all we get from some dumb ass tool is making sure we don't blame Obama for it.

She doesn't know how to read or write, but I guarantee you she knows where the food stamps are, where the free BC pills are, how to get welfare when she gets pregnant, where to get some pot, and where she can get a free phone. This is "hope and change". Nice, huh.

If she is on bc how will she get pregnant and free phones was started under Bush

The govt took over education during Carter's administration. The dropout rate has never been higher. Something is wrong, and all we get from some dumb ass tool is making sure we don't blame Obama for it.

Hey dipshit, if you blame the wrong people out of convience or partisanship you will never fix the problem.

Rachel Jeantel, the prosecution’s star witness in the George Zimmerman trial, admitted on Thursday in court that she could not read a letter she supposedly “wrote” to Trayvon Martin’s mother about the shooting. She was asked to read the letter in open court, and said she couldn’t read it. “Are you able to read that at all?” asked defense attorney Don West. “Some, but not all,” she replied. “I don’t read cursive.”

She could have dyslexia. That is a learning disorder where all the letters in a word look backwards. Bill Cosby's son suffered from it. So does Cher Bono.

Wow Mildred, the only stereotype you left out was going to jail. Re-write this and work that in some way.

I blame Precious on LBJ and the great society. After billions upon billions pissed down a dry hole, there, right in front of your eyes is what you get.

What do you blame racist stupidity on?

Ghetto type gunfighters and baby producers have many ways to escape. A good start would be to learn how to read and write. She knows all about bluetooth but cannot read. She has a problem with the english language. This is not a good way to get out of the hood. Vocational school, the army or navy, college is the way out. This woman has developed the attitude. She is going to live a difficult life. I did not do this to her. She is doing it to herself. The blame game will not help her. Only she can help herself.

Irrellevant to the case. The only thing she had to establish as a witness is was Zimmerman following Martin, and that fact has now been established and is part of the record. Everything else is an attempt to muddy the waters.