Does love really exist ?

sure, love triumphs all, I agree with that, no doubt about that..

Marriage....

but if you compare love, to armor, I got a peashooter , and im not kidding, a rolled up piece of paper, with a pea stuffed into it,

right here that would punch a hole through that 2 inch thick side armor plating, so big, you could drive semi truck through it.

guarantee it.

Im less than conclusively, decisively convinced that love exists, philosophically, the people around you when you wake up and realize you're alive when you're 3 or 4, are the only people that love you.

thats it.

That is the only thing that is conclusive and decisive.

if it wasnt, divorce wouldnt be there.

it absolutely exists.

yeah ?

then why the high divorce rate ?

why the spousal abuse, the rape and the domestic violence ?

why do married couples actually go down like dominoes, if and when they're both arrested, and interrogated for long enough ?

also, this marriage c)rap, is really nothing but a societal institution, open to our whim that we apparently can do whatever we like with, its a cultural farce that really is, carried over from a LONG SINCE bygone era.

for the rights the government has to actually define marriage and enforce it, the marriage license, I might as well wipe my a)ss with.

also, if love is the be all, and end all that really exists, and conquers all, then why is it as discriminatory if not even more so, as the people are ?

lol

yeah ?

why do married couples actually go down like dominoes, if and when they're both arrested, and interrogated for long enough ?

also, this marriage c)rap, is really nothing but a societal institution, open to our whim that we apparently can do whatever we like with, its a cultural farce that really is, carried over from a LONG SINCE bygone era.

for the rights the government has to actually define marriage and enforce it, the marriage license, I might as well wipe my a)ss with.

lol

What? You don't believe in true lust? How un-American!

lmao

lust is what it is, not love

a Drivers license is more valid as a license, than a marriage license is

lol

lmao

lust is what it is, not love

a Drivers license is more valid as a license, than a marriage license is

lol

Well, if you want something real, you'll need to get out and about more, every single day. But, if so, get a dog, as long as you don't mind walking them.

yeah ?

also, if love is the be all, and end all that really exists, and conquers all, then why is it as discriminatory if not even more so, as the people are ?

lol

dude, i can only speak for myself & the people around me. i know way more people that have been + still are happily married. my parents were married for 60 yrs...my siblings' marriages are going strong 40+ years, &my own is coming up on 28 yrs. love exists & sorry you have not come across it. :(

dude, i can only speak for myself ^ the people around me. i know way more people that have been + still are happily married. my parents were married for 60 yrs...my siblings' marriages are going strong 40+ years, &my own is coming up on 28 yrs. love exists & sorry you have not come across it. :(

My parents have lasted over 40 years, too. A wonder they didn't kill each other, but they haven't... yet.

My parents have lasted over 40 years, too. A wonder they didn't kill each other, but they haven't... yet.

ahhhhhh but i included the word 'happy'. staying married for the children ect is a lousy way to live, the problem is that a lot of peoplewho get married have no clue what it takes & are more interested in playing house. i know some divorced people, but no where near the amt of happily married couples.

ahhhhhh but i included the word 'happy'. staying married for the children ect is a lousy way to live, the problem is that a lot of peoplewho get married have no clue what it takes & are more interested in playing house. i know some divorced people, but no where near the amt of happily married couples.

Never thought about that. Maybe mine did stay together because of the kids, then it just became too difficult to separate all their clothes.

Love, time, money, relativity, reality are real because ancestors would rather believe real doesn't exist as it does than accept what they have done so far denying what real has always been.

Really reality, though, ancestors accepted love money denying done so time love been always because.

Really reality, though, ancestors accepted love money denying done so time love been always because.

Listening for what you only want to hear is what you hear, here. Lost in the moment forever believing time will change the space never the same details twice.

You are an educated idiot by choice, not by default.

dude, i can only speak for myself & the people around me. i know way more people that have been + still are happily married. my parents were married for 60 yrs...my siblings' marriages are going strong 40+ years, &my own is coming up on 28 yrs. love exists & sorry you have not come across it. :(

I have come across it, but also look at the facts about love...

considering (objectively) about your parents marriage..

Your parents were married to the same race, might even be of the same ethnicity, though that is less absolute, than of being the same race that I guarantee of.

Your parents are both able bodied, neither one of them has a neurological disorder, or other disability, am I right ?

Your parents are both American, right ?

Im also assuming that your parents believe in almost the same things

Im pretty sure, that both of your parents worked.... and for somebody else, on somebody elses dime

so if so, part of that love is based on race, and personal abilities, not on character, or not character by itself atleast.

this gives your parents love for eachother, a bigoted atmosphere, making it not so much love, as it is a relationship built on bigotry against others.

Listening for what you only want to hear is what you hear, here. Lost in the moment forever believing time will change the space never the same details twice.

You are an educated idiot by choice, not by default.

"You are an educated idiot by choice, not by default."

Bless your heart, some words that belong together, even in the right order! How did that happen? I'm delighted to see this progress, hoping it's not just some more random confluence, like a rare alignment of planets.

"You are an educated idiot by choice, not by default."

Bless your heart, some words that belong together, even in the right order! How did that happen? I'm delighted to see this progress, hoping it's not just some more random confluence, like a rare alignment of planets.

How is it the planets are always aligned where they exist currently? You cannot see around curves. How linear is your thought process? Vocabulary alone within the subject of single topics and an objective of single issue between two relative maybes to pick a side from?

How is it the planets are always aligned where they exist currently? You cannot see around curves. How linear is your thought process? Vocabulary alone within the subject of single topics and an objective of single issue between two relative maybes to pick a side from?

I have to agree! I'd never get into with you by vocabulary, alone, as I wouldn't know what side to pick, shoot, what the issue is: I'd be lost at sentence structure! LOL!

love exists the same as hate exists. it's just perceived and validated at different levels of loyalty. it's like the positive and the negative.

these exist, but are confined to principles of social interpretation.

Sides of passion or the balance between the extremes accepting what is that remains beyond one's individual sole presence to control, just survive the contents of this ever changing moment.

Apathy is what love claims to be, unconditional acceptance of another's characteristics but does not adore the behavior in that person's character role playing. So the role player accuses the apathetic of not caring about what they believe and take non compliance with adoated ideology as rejection of their sole presence.

Symbolism destroys the value of substance self contianed, self maintained within one atmosphere, and self evident it only remains now all the time. Symbolic love is like reality, half true, half ignored, half replaced with what if.

I have to agree! I'd never get into with you by vocabulary, alone, as I wouldn't know what side to pick, shoot, what the issue is: I'd be lost at sentence structure! LOL!

Genetic continuation or societal evolution.

As simple as real vs theory and theology.

Periodic table of elements vs alphabets.

One existed before the other and will remain when those invented the other destroy themselves over believing words mean things as the academic technology of composing single linear thoughts expanded into separating a sole lifetime into four segments of societal evolution.