So What Was Zipgun Zimmerman Seeing A Shrink For ????

I mean, does anyone know? Since the defense dug up this info from Zippy's doctor in cross examination, that he had been seeing a shrink for a long time, shouldn't the State be allowed to look into it?

Why, you want to give Zimmerman a mental illness defense?

I mean, does anyone know? Since the defense dug up this info from Zippy's doctor in cross examination, that he had been seeing a shrink for a long time, shouldn't the State be allowed to look into it?

He has an irrational fear of Skittles.

He stood his ground end of story

Zippy stalked Trayvon and initiated the confrontation as an opportunity to play with his bang-bang toy, you ignorant shit stain. If anyone had the right to stand their ground, it was Trayvon. But he was only armed with a bag of Skittles and an iced tea.

Zippy stalked Trayvon and initiated the confrontation as an opportunity to play with his bang-bang toy, you ignorant shit stain. If anyone had the right to stand their ground, it was Trayvon. But he was only armed with a bag of Skittles and an iced tea.

That pretty poorly armed for a gun fight. :lol:

There's not much mention of the fact that at the time of the shooting, Zimm was on several mood/mind altering psych drugs. And contrary to standard procedure, he was not given a drug test.

of course it should look into it. maybe he was seeing a shrink for his murderous urges

George had every right to inquire on an unknown individual in his development that's what neighborhood watches do. Being armed is every Americans right . Travon should not have been so violent and aggressive he should have said hey I am visiting my dad went to store for a drink

George had every right to inquire on an unknown individual in his development that's what neighborhood watches do. Being armed is every Americans right . Travon should not have been so violent and aggressive he should have said hey I am visiting my dad went to store for a drink

he should have said hey I am visiting my dad went to store for a drink

---

Maybe he did say it, He can't testify now, can he?

We have only the word of a thug with a gun and on drugs.. Great combo, eh?