Hey Misty - Look - No 8Ball!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny - I've never seen you even attempt a pic......

I think we have already established your selective blindness the other day when you couldn't fathom/admit the GOP's sordid history supporting polluters.

I have posted over a hundred pics in my time here. Not surprised your selective blindness prevented you from seeing them.

I think we have already established your selective blindness the other day when you couldn't fathom/admit the GOP's sordid history supporting polluters.

I have posted over a hundred pics in my time here. Not surprised your selective blindness prevented you from seeing them.

We haven't established shit. Why don't you post my refutation to your stupid list right here and let the forum decide? Anyone can rip pics from the net....I create my own....

the Koch Bros history with polluting our planet earth is undeniable. One was even an early member of the John Birch society.

these are Poptart's people.

Since 2000, David H. Koch Charitable Foundation has pledged or contributed more than $750 million to cancer research, medical centers, educational institutions, arts, cultural institutions, and public policy studies.[4][21] Since 2006, the Chronicle of Philanthropyhas listed Koch as one of the world's top 50 philanthropists.[22]

Arts

In July 2008, Koch pledged $100 million over 10 years to renovate the New York State Theater in the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (now called the David H. Koch Theater),[32] and has pledged $10 million to renovate the outdoor fountains at theMetropolitan Museum of Art.[33]

Koch has been a trustee of the American Ballet Theater for 25 years[34] and has contributed more than $6 million to the theater.[35]

Education

Koch contributed $7 million to the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS)...

Oh look....Poptart is STILL RUNNING from the Koch bros history of polluting our planet and buying off politicians and companies to campaign against climate change.

You are an extremely poor debater....but trying to defend the indefensible with Bush's and your billionaires history with fouling our environment, even George Will wouldn't attempt to defend that sh-it.

Billionaire polluter David Koch: Global warming is good for you | Grist

hahaha

The billionaire force behind GOP attempts to dismantle Maine’s renewable energy standards

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/06/04/opinion/the-billionaire-force-behind-gop-attempts-to-dismantle-maines-renewable-energy-standards/

It would be easier for Poptart to defend the mutilation of kittens than to defend the indefensible of the GOP's long history and present day policies to foul our land an dwater.

Oh look....Poptart is STILL RUNNING from the Koch bros history of polluting our planet and buying off politicians and companies to campaign against climate change.

You are an extremely poor debater....but trying to defend the indefensible with Bush's and your billionaires history with fouling our environment, even George Will wouldn't attempt to defend that sh-it.

Billionaire polluter David Koch: Global warming is good for you | Grist

hahaha

Oh look - you still haven't posted my refutations...and you believe global warming?

ba wa ha ha!

9 US Presidents with the WORST environmental records:

Guess who they are. lol

http://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-news/latest/presidents-worst-environmental-records-460808#slide-9

Oh look - you still haven't posted my refutations...and you believe global warming?

ba wa ha ha!

You haven't even addressed anything....you deflect, spin and run away..

pathetic.

Guess who they are. lol

http://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-news/latest/presidents-worst-environmental-records-460808#slide-9

Run Poptart....run.

Guess who they are. lol

To chicken to put your stupid pollution list and my refutations to the forum huh? If pollution is as bas as you say, why was I able to disprove your claims?

ba wa ha ha!

What does cancer research or the ballet have to do with their goals of polluting the planet for profit?

I mean really.

That's some stupid sh-it.

To chicken to put your stupid pollution list and my refutations to the forum huh? If pollution is as bas as you say, why was I able to disprove your claims?

You can refute it all your want. I have proven my points. ...with legit web sites.

But anyone with half a brain knows all this information already.

Only a total moron would refute the truth.

What does cancer research or the ballet have to do with their goals of polluting the planet for profit?

I mean really.

That's some stupid sh-it.

You can refute it all your want. I have proven my points. ...with legit web sites.

But anyone with half a brain knows all this information already.

Only a total moron would refute the truth.

Why was I able to disprove your claims?

Why was I able to disprove your claims?

you didn't even address them you coward.

Are you retarded?>

Yup...you guess it...out of all our US presidents....Bush was THE worst on the environment.

george-w-bush-lg.jpg
1. "Worst Environmental President in History"

A highly polarizing figure, President George W. Bush has been widely criticized for his dismal record on the environment. In fact, leading advocate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has said, "You simply can't talk honestly about the environment today without criticizing this president. George W. Bush will go down as the worst environmental president in our nation's history."

Kennedy's book Crimes Against Nature details how Bush has rewritten the nation's environmental laws in favor of industry and filled the ranks of regulatory agencies with former lobbyists and corporate executives.

Bush rolled back laws (and stymied enforcement) on air pollution and standards for arsenic in drinking water. He pushed to open the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and other federal lands to destructive drilling, promoted mountaintop removal coal mining, stepped up logging on public lands, slashed support for family planning around the world, fought against fuel economy and other efficiency standards and deliberately dragged his heels on the issue of climate change. The Bush administration has been accused of politicizing and distorting government science, particularly when it comes to global warming, and even floated a plan for corporate sponsorship of landmarks (sometimes referred to as the "Pepsi Grand Canyon" fiasco).

George W. Bush is well known for his deep ties to the oil industry, and under his leadership oil companies have enjoyed the highest profits in the history of the world, while consumers suffer sticker shock at the pump, not to mention a flagging economy and an unpopular war.

ronald-reagan-lg.jpg
2. Maverick Gone Bad

Although it has been pointed out that Ronald Reagan (1981-1989) had been pretty solid on the environment as governor of California, he seemed to take a turn for the worse once he got to the White House. "The Reagan administration adopted an extraordinarily aggressive policy of issuing leases for oil, gas and coal development on tens of millions of acres of national lands -- more than any other administration in history, including the current one," the Wilderness Society's David Alberswerth has reported.

Perhaps setting the tone for much of his policy, Reagan famously (and bizarrely) said "trees cause more pollution than automobiles do," and that if "you've seen one tree you've seen them all." As president Reagan shocked greens by hiring the notorious James Watt and Anne Gorsuch for the heads of the Department of Interior and the EPA. The industry-friendly appointees worked tirelessly to roll back environmental regulations, from the Clean Air Act to the Clean Water Act. In the administration's first year, there was a 79 percent decline in the number of enforcement cases filed from regional offices to EPA headquarters, and a 69 percent decline in the number of cases filed from the EPA to the Department of Justice.

Reagan's Superfund director, Rita Lavelle, was sent to jail after a Congressional investigation into alleged corruption (called "Sewergate"). Lavelle returned to prison in 2005 after being accused of fraud in a case of faked environmental cleanup in the private sector.

Reagan also rolled back Carter's CAFE standards for car gas mileage, slashed funding for renewable energy (sending the burgeoning industry into a freefall it still hasn't recovered from), signed an executive order that forces unworkable evacuation plans on communities surrounding nuclear power plants, and unceremoniously ripped the solar panels off the White House. Reagan may have been a nice man, but he drove us right back into oil addiction, some say setting the stage for years of global conflict and indirect funding of terrorism.

2nd worst?

Yup...a republican...the right's messiah.

But Poptart thinks he has "refuted" all of this. LMAO.

Oh good! No I've got you lying! You posted a list of alleged pollution issues. I successfully refuted each claim...Now you claim I didn't.

Oh good! No I've got you lying! You posted a list of alleged pollution issues. I successfully refuted each claim...Now you claim I didn't.

Alleged pollution issues?

Worst president for the Environment: Bush

2nd worst: reagan

Alleged?

LMAO

Koch bros aren't in the business of poluting?

Tell us another lie.

I successfully refuted each claim...Now you claim I didn't.

You are mentally ill. Just b/c we have cleaner water today than we did 40 years ago is DESPITE the lack of regulations on polluters GOP campaigned for.

Fortunately we had Clinton and Obama making up for the dreadful republican presidents record on the enviroment....as proved the past 10 minutes.

Party of Pollution

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/21/opinion/party-of-pollution.html?_r=0

But poor poptart thinks he has refuted 40 years of GOP policies.

You can't make up sillier sh-it.

A new study by researchers at Yale and Middlebury College brings together data from a variety of sources to put a dollar value on the environmental damage various industries inflict. The estimates are far from comprehensive, since they only consider air pollution, and they make no effort to address longer-term issues such as climate change. Even so, the results are stunning.

For it turns out that there are a number of industries inflicting environmental damage that’s worth more than the sum of the wages they pay and the profits they earn — which means, in effect, that they destroy value rather than create it. High on the list, by the way, is coal-fired electricity generation, which the Mitt Romney-that-was used to stand up to.

As the study’s authors say, finding that an industry inflicts large environmental damage compared with its apparent economic return doesn’t necessarily mean that the industry should be shut down. What it means, instead, is that “the regulated levels of emissions from the industry are too high.” That is, environmental regulations aren’t strict enough.

Republicans, of course, have strong incentives to claim otherwise: the big value-destroying industries are concentrated in the energy and natural resources sector, which overwhelmingly donates to the G.O.P. But the reality is that more pollution wouldn’t solve our jobs problem. All it would do is make us poorer and sicker.

Alleged pollution issues?

Worst president for the Environment: Bush

2nd worst: reagan

Alleged?

LMAO

Koch bros aren't in the business of poluting?

Tell us another lie.

You are mentally ill. Just b/c we have cleaner water today than we did 40 years ago is DESPITE the lack of regulations on polluters GOP campaigned for.

Fortunately we had Clinton and Obama making up for the dreadful republican presidents record on the enviroment....as proved the past 10 minutes.

Party of Pollution

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/21/opinion/party-of-pollution.html?_r=0

But poor poptart thinks he has refuted 40 years of GOP policies.

You can't make up sillier sh-it.

Poor Scheptic - he thinks one article from the most biased source proves his point. He won't post the list with my refutations here - it proves he over reacted to alleged pollution claims from environmental wackos who have as as much credibility as the hockey stick global warming "scientists."

Hypocrite Schleptic only complains about "con" polluters. Het Schlep - where's you complaint about this billionaire polluter?

billg1_print.jpg

Are you retarded?>

Yup...you guess it...out of all our US presidents....Bush was THE worst on the environment.

george-w-bush-lg.jpg
1. "Worst Environmental President in History"

A highly polarizing figure, President George W. Bush has been widely criticized for his dismal record on the environment. In fact, leading advocate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has said, "You simply can't talk honestly about the environment today without criticizing this president. George W. Bush will go down as the worst environmental president in our nation's history."

Kennedy's book Crimes Against Nature details how Bush has rewritten the nation's environmental laws in favor of industry and filled the ranks of regulatory agencies with former lobbyists and corporate executives.

Bush rolled back laws (and stymied enforcement) on air pollution and standards for arsenic in drinking water. He pushed to open the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and other federal lands to destructive drilling, promoted mountaintop removal coal mining, stepped up logging on public lands, slashed support for family planning around the world, fought against fuel economy and other efficiency standards and deliberately dragged his heels on the issue of climate change. The Bush administration has been accused of politicizing and distorting government science, particularly when it comes to global warming, and even floated a plan for corporate sponsorship of landmarks (sometimes referred to as the "Pepsi Grand Canyon" fiasco).

George W. Bush is well known for his deep ties to the oil industry, and under his leadership oil companies have enjoyed the highest profits in the history of the world, while consumers suffer sticker shock at the pump, not to mention a flagging economy and an unpopular war.

ronald-reagan-lg.jpg
2. Maverick Gone Bad

Although it has been pointed out that Ronald Reagan (1981-1989) had been pretty solid on the environment as governor of California, he seemed to take a turn for the worse once he got to the White House. "The Reagan administration adopted an extraordinarily aggressive policy of issuing leases for oil, gas and coal development on tens of millions of acres of national lands -- more than any other administration in history, including the current one," the Wilderness Society's David Alberswerth has reported.

Perhaps setting the tone for much of his policy, Reagan famously (and bizarrely) said "trees cause more pollution than automobiles do," and that if "you've seen one tree you've seen them all." As president Reagan shocked greens by hiring the notorious James Watt and Anne Gorsuch for the heads of the Department of Interior and the EPA. The industry-friendly appointees worked tirelessly to roll back environmental regulations, from the Clean Air Act to the Clean Water Act. In the administration's first year, there was a 79 percent decline in the number of enforcement cases filed from regional offices to EPA headquarters, and a 69 percent decline in the number of cases filed from the EPA to the Department of Justice.

Reagan's Superfund director, Rita Lavelle, was sent to jail after a Congressional investigation into alleged corruption (called "Sewergate"). Lavelle returned to prison in 2005 after being accused of fraud in a case of faked environmental cleanup in the private sector.

Reagan also rolled back Carter's CAFE standards for car gas mileage, slashed funding for renewable energy (sending the burgeoning industry into a freefall it still hasn't recovered from), signed an executive order that forces unworkable evacuation plans on communities surrounding nuclear power plants, and unceremoniously ripped the solar panels off the White House. Reagan may have been a nice man, but he drove us right back into oil addiction, some say setting the stage for years of global conflict and indirect funding of terrorism.

2nd worst?

Yup...a republican...the right's messiah.

But Poptart thinks he has "refuted" all of this. LMAO.

One would have to maintain a religious eco zeal to find any president guilty of willfully destroying the environment.

Is Obama destroying the truth? Or is he just ignoring it?

You guys like defending the fuck so it's an apt comparison for relativists.

One would have to maintain a religious eco zeal to find any president guilty of willfully destroying the environment.

yet we have documented history of reagan and bush doing exactly that.

When you give free reign to polluters....obliterate regulations for them.....they are WILLFULLY destroying the environment.

yet we have documented history of reagan and bush doing exactly that.

And I successfully refuted one of your "documented" lists - but you won't dare post that list here, with my refutations, because it proves you over reacted to alleged pollution claims from environmental wackos who have as as much credibility as the hockey stick global warming "scientists."