Why can't the left understand dissent

I'm curious. Most people I know on the right understand where the positions on the left come from.

But a leftist cannot understand or respect convictions and beliefs from the right without hurling insults and all kinds of evil intent.

Why is this? Lack of brains or lack of maturity? Poor character and upbringing? What?

Leftists are for the most part ignorant selfish tools. They think that by being a useful tool they are making the world a better place, which is just wonderful for a person who wants to think of themselves part of some grand adventure. The leftist is indoctrinated to believe the world is supposed to be exactly like they were told it should be. That's why they get so upset when someone else has a different opinion. YOU are not allowed to have a different opinion because the leftist is right and you are wrong. This is not about a debate of two ideologies. This is a movement and if you are not on board then you are the enemy. That's why many leftists think the Tea Party is more of a threat than Islamist terrorists. The leftist has been indoctrinated to believe that only govt can make everything right and fair in this world, and if you are for limited govt then you are against progress, a racist, a homophobe, etc, even though none of that is actually true. The insults and name calling are used to degrade and intimidate to shut up people who aren't on board. The leftist reply to a different opinion is simple....."Shut Up". I'm sure there are some leftists right here who would agree with my assessment.

Is this a philosophical question of pschological nature or do you want the reason for real?

For real reality plays a game of win and lose where the ideologfy most popular wins governance of civilization until another ideologue wins. The agrument in politics is rank in any social order, the contest in spirit of words meaning everything in rank in subjectivity between three theaters of the mind, politics, religion, and economics where economics is the measurement of one's ideology in civilization staging world order in one atmosphere regulating what one species believ es regionally as a whole global population.

Perpendicularexpansion meets diagonal contraction around 6 degrees of separation. or 6 hemispheres to one planet, or 6 hemispheres to life's lifetimes within one atmosphere.

Leftists are for the most part ignorant selfish tools. They think that by being a useful tool they are making the world a better place, which is just wonderful for a person who wants to think of themselves part of some grand adventure. The leftist is indoctrinated to believe the world is supposed to be exactly like they were told it should be. That's why they get so upset when someone else has a different opinion. YOU are not allowed to have a different opinion because the leftist is right and you are wrong. This is not about a debate of two ideologies. This is a movement and if you are not on board then you are the enemy. That's why many leftists think the Tea Party is more of a threat than Islamist terrorists. I'm sure there are some leftists right here who would agree with my assessment.

That's exactly right. If reality doesn't reflect what they believe it should be, then that means they are not as superior, right, an honorable crusader against ignorance and hate that I guess they need to pump themselves up to be.

I'm curious. Most people I know on the right understand where the positions on the left come from.

But a leftist cannot understand or respect convictions and beliefs from the right without hurling insults and all kinds of evil intent.

Why is this? Lack of brains or lack of maturity? Poor character and upbringing? What?

The only dissent liberals tolerate, is that which confirms their own bias.

Is this a philosophical question of pschological nature or do you want the reason for real?

For real reality plays a game of win and lose where the ideologfy most popular wins governance of civilization until another ideologue wins. The agrument in politics is rank in any social order, the contest in spirit of words meaning everything in rank in subjectivity between three theaters of the mind, politics, religion, and economics where economics is the measurement of one's ideology in civilization staging world order in one atmosphere regulating what one species believ es regionally as a whole global population.

Perpendicularexpansion meets diagonal contraction around 6 degrees of separation. or 6 hemispheres to one planet, or 6 hemispheres to life's lifetimes within one atmosphere.

How the phuc do you have 6 hemispheres?? Do you even know what the word means? Hint: that was rhetorical.

Your dumbass Schlick is soooooo old.

That's exactly right. If reality doesn't reflect what they believe it should be, then thae t means they are not as superior, right, an honorable crusader against ignorance and hate that I guess they need to pump themselves up to be.-

The leftist believes his world is the correct one. If you are not cooperating in bringing that world about, then you are a hindrance and need to be removed. There is nothing "bipartisan" in the leftist's handbook. You are to be demonized and removed. Look at what is happening to Paula Dean. Black people call each other "[African-American slur]" every day. We live in a very sick society and sick media and it's because of liberalism.

The only dissent liberals tolerate, is that which confirms their own bias.

One would think the one who truly holds an enlightened position would feel no need to denigrate those who do not.

One might think that if one knows or believes their position is inferior, then they would behave in such ways.

One would think the one who truly holds an enlightened position would feel no need to denigrate those who do not.

One might think that if one knows or believes their position is inferior, then they would behave in such ways.

Yes. These leftist miscreants are not true "liberals". A liberal is tolerant of all beliefs. Leftists claim to be, but when the shit hits the fan the leftist adheres to a rigid set of mind controlling doctrines. That's why leftists will insult and degrade Christians every day all day long, but will defend Islamists and try to lesson the damage of terrorism as being limited to "only a few" instead of realizing that millions of other muslims are silenced and can't speak out because of fear of retribution. In other words, Christians are an easy target because the leftist coward knows the muslim just might chop his damn idiot head off.

Yes. These leftist miscreants are not true "liberals". A liberal is tolerant of all beliefs. Leftists claim to be, but when the shit hits the fan the leftist adheres to a rigid set of mind controlling doctrines.

You are very wise.please understand people, we are talking about leftists. Some of you it fits, some liberals it doesn't.