The Left respects and tolerates Homosexuals? I beg to Differ. Case an

From the LA Times:

Alec Baldwin went on a homophobic, profanity-laden online rant Thursday before shutting down his Alec Baldwin Foundation Twitter account, all in defense of his pregnant wife Hilaria, whom a Daily Mail reporter had apparently errantly accused of tweeting while the couple attended James Gandolfini's funeral.

Full Story here:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-alec-baldwin-twitter-rant-meltdown-gandolfini-funeral-20130628,0,356144.story

From the LA Times:

Alec Baldwin went on a homophobic, profanity-laden online rant Thursday before shutting down his Alec Baldwin Foundation Twitter account, all in defense of his pregnant wife Hilaria, whom a Daily Mail reporter had apparently errantly accused of tweeting while the couple attended James Gandolfini's funeral.

Full Story here:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-alec-baldwin-twitter-rant-meltdown-gandolfini-funeral-20130628,0,356144.story

Oh God, not another "Here's ONE EXAMPLE of something, which means it's true for EVERYONE!" That's strange, since it takes a scientifically-randomized sample of at least 1000 people to get a level of confidence of plus-or-minus three percentage points.

From the LA Times:

Full Story here:

you have to be a liberal plant. nothing but spoofing could possibly explain that level of stupidity

But remember - Alec Baldwin plays a conservative character in 30 Rock....His character must be rubbing off on him!1334258120_alec-baldwin-tina-fey-lg.jpg

ROTFLMAO

<pssst> he's just an actor. nobody cares. those that might are stupid.

fact!

<psst> he is a perfect example of the Hypocrisy and double standards of the left. This dude is worse than Paula Deen.

Why do these Kochsuckers give a shit anyway?

cc

Hmmm Now I wonder what you would of said if Say I would of posted this article, but it would of been about Mark Levin or Glenn Beck?

From the LA Times:

Full Story here:

When anyone on the Left defends Baldwin's homophobic rant, be reeeeeeeeal sure and let me know. Frankly; I'm astonished, since he's an intellectual liberal and should be ashamed.

Oh God, not another "Here's ONE EXAMPLE of something, which means it's true for EVERYONE!" That's strange, since it takes a scientifically-randomized sample of at least 1000 people to get a level of confidence of plus-or-minus three percentage points.

Something tells me if this would of been a Conservative you wouldn't be saying that. Here is what I know about the Democrat Party: People such as yourself may be truly tolerant of all races, ethnicities, and Cultures, but when it comes to the people that actually matter and hold power, they are just as intolerant as the Democrats of the 1950's and before when they were running around in white robes and hoods lynching niggers. Hell a lot of the Political Elite on the left are former Klan Members/Supports/Sympathizers.

When anyone on the Left defends Baldwin's homophobic rant, be reeeeeeeeal sure and let me know. Frankly; I'm astonished, since he's an intellectual liberal and should be ashamed.

I'm not. Today's Democrat Elitists are just as bigoted as there forefathers were when they were running around lynching Niggers in the south during Reconstruction.

The left doesn't respect anyone. They want votes. They will defend felons to get those votes. Do you think the left respects felons? You poor pitiful ignorant fools.

Actually this is debatable seeing as many of the Demorat Politicians are felons themselves, or at least would be if they weren't holding office when they committed their crimes.

Wow! LisaB IS capable of an intelligent post.

Completely agree with finding the few people and painting the whole group with a broad brush thing is totally wrong.

Please stop doing it from the left Lisa.

I'm not. Today's Democrat Elitists are just as bigoted as there forefathers were when they were running around lynching Niggers in the south during Reconstruction.

Actually this is debatable seeing as many of the Demorat Politicians are felons themselves, or at least would be if they weren't holding office when they committed their crimes.

So the south is the land of Democrat Elitists? Odd. I thought they turned Red State and flocked to the GOP after that LBJ guy signed the civil rights bill.

I need to read up on my RLF History (Remade!). Actual history is so damn boring!!!!

Something tells me if this would of been a Conservative you wouldn't be saying that. Here is what I know about the Democrat Party: People such as yourself may be truly tolerant of all races, ethnicities, and Cultures, but when it comes to the people that actually matter and hold power, they are just as intolerant as the Democrats of the 1950's and before when they were running around in white robes and hoods lynching niggers. Hell a lot of the Political Elite on the left are former Klan Members/Supports/Sympathizers.

Tell you what, would one of you rocket scientists wake me up, when you're done dragging the Civil War into the 21st century?

Tell you what, would one of you rocket scientists wake me up, when you're done dragging the Civil War into the 21st century?

Interesting. Not surprised that this comes from a Lib. When are you Libtards going to own up to the bigotry that runs rampant in your party to this day. Until you fix the Bigotry in your own party, you have no right to call out others on their bigotry. NOW GET YOUR ASS BACK INTO THE FORUM KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A GOD DAMN SANDWICH. AND SO HELP ME GOD IF I FIND A DROP OF MUSTARD ON MY SANDWICH I AM GOING TO SEND YOU TO THE MOON.

ROTFLMAO

<psst> he is a perfect example of the Hypocrisy and double standards of the left. This dude is worse than Paula Deen.

Hmmm Now I wonder what you would of said if Say I would of posted this article, but it would of been about Mark Levin or Glenn Beck?

he's a drunken actor. no differant than mel gibson except which side of the aisle he leans.

he's a drunken actor. no differant than mel gibson except which side of the aisle he leans.

I doubt that Mel Gibson is a Right winger, and even if he is what he said and did is morally reprehensible and unacceptable. After what he said and did, I won't watch another one of his films should he make one.

I doubt that Mel Gibson is a Right winger, and even if he is what he said and did is morally reprehensible and unacceptable. After what he said and did, I won't watch another one of his films should he make one.

he's a hard core off the beaten path catholic... he very fundie. fundie - rightwing.

Hmmm.....

Most blacks are liberal. Homosexuals are about as popular in the Black community as they are in the Mormon community. Obviously a majority of liberals are pro stool pusher but there are segments that are adamantly against it.

GLAAD just gave him a pass for having gay friends. Does that starfucking count?

You're mistaken in your first sentence conclusion.

I believe that at the level the powerful inhabit, there is no left or right, Dem or Rep. Seriously. These folks are interested in power for its own sake. I think that with few exceptions, they have no moral sense. Power is incredibly intoxicating.

Hmmm.....

Most blacks are liberal. Homosexuals are about as popular in the Black community as they are in the Mormon community. Obviously a majority of liberals are pro stool pusher but there are segments that are adamantly against it.

Well, if you're saying that statistical science is unnecessary, then we'd better call all the corporations who pay huge money to companies who study why we do what we do and tell them they're wasting their money :)

From the LA Times:

Full Story here:

isolating a single person and then categorizing this one person as representing the "left" is just plain stupid.

But what would you expect from a person who's brain has been trashed with poppers.

Perhaps. What was it GLAAD said in response to Baldwin's Tweets?

https://twitter.com/glaad/statuses/350740808053424128

"Alec Baldwin apologizes and speaks out in support of the gay community"

Over three hours later, after responses to that exploded, they waffled

https://twitter.com/glaad/status/350791629424181249

"Baldwin's apology is a step, not the end of the dialogue. He should now work to fight anti-gay violence"

ETA: and to clarify, the reporter was wrong. But so was Baldwin.