you are not a true liberal

here is where i stand...as a conservative..as a father..as a defender of my family and neighbors...

Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty..his guilt has not been proven yet..now a liberal will jump to conclusions, make accusations and bring all kinds of emotional gamesmanship into the equation...

as a conservative...i pass no judgement...i dont really care about this case...i do however think that if he is found innocent...every liberal in this nation should be taxed to pay for his defense

here is where i stand...as a conservative..as a father..as a defender of my family and neighbors...

Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty..his guilt has not been proven yet..now a liberal will jump to conclusions, make accusations and bring all kinds of emotional gamesmanship into the equation...

as a conservative...i pass no judgement...i dont really care about this case...i do however think that if he is found innocent...every liberal in this nation should be taxed to pay for his defense

Well therein lies the confusion...what you consider a liberal isn't a "true liberal", they're progressives that usurped the term liberal when "progressive" became a dirty word.

I consider myself a liberal, and believe Zimmerman had the right to self defense.

Again.

The point of this thread was not to take sides. That was a distraction.

It was to show how different it is to use Zimmermans first name and Trayvonns last name. Why is the media doing the opposite? Is that fair?

the point of my thread was to point out that liberals jump to conclusions...like when their wives get pregnant...they automatically think it is theirs...little do they know that 48 percent of all liberal men are raising another mans child...all the while thinking the child is theirs

Again.

The point of this thread was not to take sides. That was a distraction.

It was to show how different it is to use Zimmermans first name and Trayvonns last name. Why is the media doing the opposite? Is that fair?

Wrong thread?

Well therein lies the confusion...what you consider a liberal isn't a "true liberal", they're progressives that usurped the term liberal when "progressive" became a dirty word.

I consider myself a liberal, and believe Zimmerman had the right to self defense.

you are no longer a liberal...you have to understand that you must change with the moment...liberal means progressive..which means communist and globalist...conservative means federalist papers and constitution....

the point of my thread was to point out that liberals jump to conclusions...like when their wives get pregnant...they automatically think it is theirs...little do they know that 48 percent of all liberal men are raising another mans child...all the while thinking the child is theirs

Roflmao

So true, so true.

A woman cannot respect a liberal man.

you are no longer a liberal...you have to understand that you must change with the moment..

I get to define me...John Locke, Frédéric Bastiat, Thomas Jefferson.."true liberals"

...liberal means progressive.

That's what they want you to think..:lol:

I get to define me...John Locke, Frédéric Bastiat, Thomas Jefferson.."true liberals"

That's what they want you to think.. :lol:

so when obama tells you he is a liberal...you look at him and think....yeah me too?

Come to think of it, you should ask yourself why your kids look more like the guy next door then you.

George Zimmerman IS innocent.

So what.

so you are defecting?

Come to think of it, you should ask yourself why your kids look more like the guy next door then you.

i did ask that...then my wife reminded me of the time we were a little short on the cable bill..now the neighbor pays me child support...thank god he was a nba star....im fu cking loaded...

so when obama tells you he is a liberal...you look at him and think....yeah me too?

Hell no! Everyone knows Obama is a fucking liar. :lol:

so you are defecting?

i did ask that...then my wife reminded me of the time we were a little short on the cable bill..now the neighbor pays me child support...thank god he was a nba star....im fu cking loaded...

Hell of a wife...can she make a decent sammich?

Montana has NBA stars?