One "pretend" wedge issue off the shelf

After a few more days of empty celebration and the realization that conservatives don't care what you aberrant perverts do. It's simply one more false wedge issue designed to scare and manipulate that's now gone from the Dems arsenal for manipulating low information voters.

They are supposed to pretend to be for you but draw the line on actually resolving your issue. That's how the Dem party works.

Whoops!

I think liberals are more than happy with the direction this country is finally heading. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but I don't think we're going to be fighting for sex with goats or rabbits anytime soon, but nice strawman attempt.

Your type of thinkers were predicting doom, gloom, and slippery slope arguments when we finally allowed interracial dating and marriage. As usual, you're on the complete-180-wrong side of history. Sorry bro...

After a few more days of empty celebration and the realization that conservatives don't care what you aberrant perverts do. It's simply one more false wedge issue designed to scare and manipulate that's now gone from the Dems arsenal for manipulating low information voters.

They are supposed to pretend to be for you but draw the line on actually resolving your issue. That's how the Dem party works.

Whoops!

Hmm, sounds like the GOP Issa problem, as libs spank his ass every which way he trys to turn. I hear he is headed back to benghazi because everything else has failed. LMAO!

I think liberals are more than happy with the direction this country is finally heading. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but I don't think we're going to be fighting for sex with goats or rabbits anytime soon, but nice strawman attempt.

Your type of thinkers were predicting doom, gloom, and slippery slope arguments when we finally allowed interracial dating and marriage. As usual, you're on the complete-180-wrong side of history. Sorry bro...

Not so sure about any of this post...

Not so sure about any of this post...

So you believe:

1) liberals are going to fight to marry trees, animals, etc?

2) there was no time in our history when conservative-thinking people thought interracial relationships would lead to bad things.

If you believe either of these, there is no hope for you.

So you believe:

1) liberals are going to fight to marry trees, animals, etc?

2) there was no time in our history when conservative-thinking people thought interracial relationships would lead to bad things.

If you believe either of these, there is no hope for you.

1. never put anything passed a liberal

2. Where is any evidence that interracial relationships haven't led to bad things? What's the fatherless rate of black children?

After a few more days of empty celebration and the realization that conservatives don't care what you aberrant perverts do.

Whoops!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA... when someone attempts to speak for "conservatives" or really, anyone else, be very suspicious. Usually it is just pretense.