After Birth Abortion

After Birth, the child is able to breathe either on his own, or with the assistance of machinery, through a process called HEALTHCARE.
:)

After Birth, all of the physical attributes and developmental necessities of humanity have been achieved by the infant.

After Birth, the person is a child, no longer a fetus.

After Birth, the person is dependant on foreign sources of nutrients, outside of the mother (called eating)
lol

and murder is murder, murdering people, is murder, death penalty, or life in prison without parole.

as for disabilities, this isnt n)azi germany or red china, where they execute people for being disabled.

thank you very much.

Long before birth, at the 20th week or so, a child can live if given proper health care. The licence to kill it because of its geography, because it is residing in a snatch, makes no legal sense. Laws do not stop past the cervix, life should not gain legal standing only on exit of the cunny.

There should be a twenty year return policy on children. The first time my child says "YOLO" I should be able to abort him on the spot. Fill out some paperwork for an abortion in the sixty eighth trimester or something.

Long before birth, at the 20th week or so, a child can live if given proper health care. The licence to kill it because of its geography, because it is residing in a snatch, makes no legal sense. Laws do not stop past the cervix, life should not gain legal standing only on exit of the cunny.

^^^^Once that fetus is viable it's deserving of constitutional protections.

After birth abortion. Wtf? That's like gay marriage it can't exist

One has to hesitate, looking at your profile (which at first was hilarious, then a bit creepy...), but I've noticed you say a number of things that make a lot of sense!

These after birth abortion folks need to go to the Zimmerman thread, to comfort the Zimmerman supporters that it wasn't murder, it was an after birth abortion!

After birth abortion. Wtf? That's like gay marriage it can't exist

You know, though, all these redefinitions, like marriage, open up a number of possibilities. I've started with a new, standalone, mnemonic, SCROTUS. But why not the Supreme Crock? LOL!

One has to hesitate, looking at your profile (which at first was hilarious, then a bit creepy...), but I've noticed you say a number of things that make a lot of sense!

These after birth abortion folks need to go to the Zimmerman thread, to comfort the Zimmerman supporters that it wasn't murder, it was an after birth abortion!

You know, though, all these redefinitions, like marriage, open up a number of possibilities. I've started with a new, standalone, mnemonic, SCROTUS. But why not the Supreme Crock? LOL!

It ain't creepy annoyed lib or some other mod put it there

Marriage is and will only be between a man and a woman.

There should be a twenty year return policy on children. The first time my child says "YOLO" I should be able to abort him on the spot. Fill out some paperwork for an abortion in the sixty eighth trimester or something.

That's what my parents said, but demanded a fifteen year policy.