the first anual NHB fishing trip

my son and i are going to charter a boat and guide on the van hook arm of the greatest walleye fishery in the united states...I HAVE ENVITED CANNON TO GO WITH US...WE WILL SEE IF HE DOES SHOW UP...I HOPE HE DOES BECAUSE MY MOM WANTS TO SPEAK TO HIM....

next year, you are envited nhb...all of you...

http://vanhookguideservice.com/rates.html

my son and i are going to charter a boat and guide on the van hook arm of the greatest walleye fishery in the united states...I HAVE ENVITED CANNON TO GO WITH US...WE WILL SEE IF HE DOES SHOW UP...I HOPE HE DOES BECAUSE MY MOM WANTS TO SPEAK TO HIM....

really, all of us?

No thanks :closedeyes:

No thanks :closedeyes:

your invite was purely out of sympathy for your condition...fishing guides dont like hanging with hookers...well they like fishing hookers..you know...people that catch fish for fun...not fu ck guys for money... :P

Brings back good memories..... I lived in Minnesota ( Rochester ) a couple years as a kid when my Dad worked for the IBM Plant there... We did quite a bit of camping and Walleye fishing. They are still one of the best tasting fresh water fish i've eaten.

Have a great time with your boy.... Dad is 83 so my Brothers and I now take him fishing...Your son will do the same for you in your golden years.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am definitely going to be there - but I hope his mom is NOT there, since I was... indiscrete, about some of our liasons...

...I'm scared to go because the mighty liberals might use me as bait!

We would, symp.

Those sure are small fish.

• 3 weeks later...

What would be more practical would be a tournament & post your pics. (A dive buddy of mine scored a 50+ pound cobia spearfishing yesterday .... it was awesome ... we had to fend off sharks till he got it up to the boat.)

yeah, that whole fend off sharks thing kinda lost me...i dont play in an environment i dont belong with critters that consider me a tender vittle

yeah, that whole fend off sharks thing kinda lost me...i dont play in an environment i dont belong with critters that consider me a tender vittle

Ah, they swim around you all full of bravado ... but one poke with a stick sends 'em running away (usually)

I plan to be gunning for an 11' + hammerhead soon as the grass/weed quits coming in on the beach. That'll be on rod-n-reel though!

What time should I show up in my princess car, wearing my tag-still-on fishing outfit?

lol....i am going to give em a call tomorrow...dont you puss out on me

well speak up damit

Ah, they swim around you all full of bravado ... but one poke with a stick sends 'em running away (usually)

I plan to be gunning for an 11' + hammerhead soon as the grass/weed quits coming in on the beach. That'll be on rod-n-reel though!

na,,,you were right with the first part...GUNNING...i would stick with that method

We're pretty much infested with sharks in this part of the world. If you dive here you are probably going to see at least one shark, if not half a dozen. But I'd rather be diving with them where I can see them and they can clearly see that I am not part of their normal diet than I would swimming... and around here most people swimming off the beach are swimming around sharks and don't know it ... especially late in the afternoon.

I've seen vacationers swimming way out between the first & second sandbar when I've got shark baits out at 6pm You'd think my big rod/reels would be a hint?