Gay rights? Who cares? Do you have any clue, at all?

Let us all strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

The issue, to me and others, isn't what you're bickering about here. It's not rights. I don't care if you have queer insurance codicils, inheritance rights, would strongly condemn adopting children of the gender to risk molestation more prevalent of, especially, male queers, but, alright, have some form of homosexual union piece of paper to establish insurance claims, etc. The problem is in the definition of marriage.

You can call a homosexual union marriage, what has been sodomy throughout time and still is, call it marriage, but this isn't a marriage. You at least need to give it another name, can't make a jackass a horse, just because you call it a horse. Men and women are married. I'll never see a homosexual union as a marriage, will not agree with anybody who says this is a marriage, nor will any true Christian, Jew, or many others throughout the world. Marriage of men and women is just that since recorded history, and is also a covenant ordained by God for people of faith with deeper spiritual implications. It's something some lawyers in blacks robes or politicians, who think they put their pants on differently, can't really change. All you can do is pretend you've redefined marriage, create fake marriages, and thereby degrade the institution of marriage and your society, because neither have you degraded God. All you've really done is come to a place of in-your-face, open rebellion, as a nation, against God, like every fallen empire of the past, over and again, the very God in whose mercy you're sustained, so lots of luck.

You put a silk hat on a pig, it's still a pig. I don't care that homos behave like homos, anymore that I care about liars lying, whoredogs whoring, thieves stealing, any number of sins, to get worked up over things that we know exist, as if there's anything new. I just won't be told some pushy activists and amoral little men in black robes have overturned natural order to dignify homosexual union as marriage, and have no respect for anybody who would deign to try and do this of an institution of God. I won't be told that what's bad is good, black is white, down is up, by any fool.

But I would also go as far as to say that I'm glad it's all in the open: fine. That's cool. That people like me can firmly state some things we've known to be true all along about the disintegration of moral society and where this nation stands, where this is headed, there is actually some relief that the line is drawn, and we can progress with firm resolution from here. As I've pointed out, "marry" yourselves to pigs or sheep and try to convince yourself this is moral and normal, for all I care, but you don't convince millions like me who see these things differently, and never could change some things in a million years, no matter what sort of orgiastic, animal frenzy you work yourselves into in the streets. I can also tell you it's certain God is going to come to a place where all the monkeying around is going to come home to roost, and, unfortunately, a lot of people are going to find out too late who's boss. When all this "gay pride" and a lot of other pride, incidentally, has run it's course, you're going to find your arms are much, much too short to box with God. And the writing is on the wall, as in all the foolish generations past who turned from God and to evil, and He will allow you to get worse and worse, even more vile and degraded than you already are.

You're actually, as prophesied in the Bible, helping with, "Let God be true, and all men liars," in that, in fact, just what you're doing now is prophesied to be a symptom of the end times for this world, are just about where people will be when all hell, as always, breaks loose. It's always about the time the infernal trolls are most puffed up and partying that "the higher they rise, the harder they fall" becomes the natural order, as certain as gravity: the Piper is ALWAYS paid.

Again, lots of luck with your new nation where sodomy is now an institution, your Sodomite nation, something I'm sure would make the founders simply brim over with pride.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, lots of luck with your new nation where sodomy is now an institution, your Sodomite nation, something I'm sure would make the founders simply brim over with pride.

Sodomy: any non-penile/vaginal copulation-like act, such as oral or anal sex

So you've never given a blow job?

I feel sorry for your man.

2lbdket.jpg

TouchTheVoid.....ironic.

It is true. Generally liberal chicks are better.

See, that's exactly what I thought. You're likely liberal if you're a white girl screwin around with a black guy, light skin though I am. That's mostly who I date, but not exclusively. Anyway, point is, they'd talk about how great they were and all that, then it's just like 'okay, I'd rather get the other hole please. NOT THAT ONE, you slut. The real one.'

See, that's exactly what I thought. You're likely liberal if you're a white girl screwin around with a black guy, light skin though I am. That's mostly who I date, but not exclusively. Anyway, point is, they'd talk about how great they were and all that, then it's just like 'okay, I'd rather get the other hole please. NOT THAT ONE, you slut. The real one.'

Are you reciprocating?

Gotta tell them what you'd like. Liberal women aren't naturally just better. They're just more open to new things.

Slut is my favorite kind...until my dick hole starts to burn and itch.

The issue, to me and others, isn't what you're bickering about here. It's not rights. I don't care if you have queer insurance codicils, inheritance rights, would strongly condemn adopting children of the gender to risk molestation more prevalent of, especially, male queers, but, alright, have some form of homosexual union piece of paper to establish insurance claims, etc. The problem is in the definition of marriage.

You can call a homosexual union marriage, what has been sodomy throughout time and still is, call it marriage, but this isn't a marriage. You at least need to give it another name, can't make a jackass a horse, just because you call it a horse. Men and women are married. I'll never see a homosexual union as a marriage, will not agree with anybody who says this is a marriage, nor will any true Christian, Jew, or many others throughout the world. Marriage of men and women is just that since recorded history, and is also a covenant ordained by God for people of faith with deeper spiritual implications. It's something some lawyers in blacks robes or politicians, who think they put their pants on differently, can't really change. All you can do is pretend you've redefined marriage, create fake marriages, and thereby degrade the institution of marriage and your society, because neither have you degraded God. All you've really done is come to a place of in-your-face, open rebellion, as a nation, against God, like every fallen empire of the past, over and again, the very God in whose mercy you're sustained, so lots of luck.

You put a silk hat on a pig, it's still a pig. I don't care that homos behave like homos, anymore that I care about liars lying, whoredogs whoring, thieves stealing, any number of sins, to get worked up over things that we know exist, as if there's anything new. I just won't be told some pushy activists and amoral little men in black robes have overturned natural order to dignify homosexual union as marriage, and have no respect for anybody who would deign to try and do this of an institution of God. I won't be told that what's bad is good, black is white, down is up, by any fool.

But I would also go as far as to say that I'm glad it's all in the open: fine. That's cool. That people like me can firmly state some things we've known to be true all along about the disintegration of moral society and where this nation stands, where this is headed, there is actually some relief that the line is drawn, and we can progress with firm resolution from here. As I've pointed out, "marry" yourselves to pigs or sheep and try to convince yourself this is moral and normal, for all I care, but you don't convince millions like me who see these things differently, and never could change some things in a million years, no matter what sort of orgiastic, animal frenzy you work yourselves into in the streets. I can also tell you it's certain God is going to come to a place where all the monkeying around is going to come home to roost, and, unfortunately, a lot of people are going to find out too late who's boss. When all this "gay pride" and a lot of other pride, incidentally, has run it's course, you're going to find your arms are much, much too short to box with God. And the writing is on the wall, as in all the foolish generations past who turned from God and to evil, and He will allow you to get worse and worse, even more vile and degraded than you already are.

You're actually, as prophesied in the Bible, helping with, "Let God be true, and all men liars," in that, in fact, just what you're doing now is prophesied to be a symptom of the end times for this world, are just about where people will be when all hell, as always, breaks loose. It's always about the time the infernal trolls are most puffed up and partying that "the higher they rise, the harder they fall" becomes the natural order, as certain as gravity: the Piper is ALWAYS paid.

Ruling hurt you feelings huh? This is what happens when you live your life as a meddling busy body. Mind your own business, and your feelings won't get hurt so often. Contrary to popular belief, nobody cares about your religious sensibilities, and that's how it should be in a secular nation.

Are you reciprocating?

Aw, you have no idea. I shatter the myth that blacks don't like to go down. I'm pretty damn good if I may say so myself.

Breathe with your mouth. That's a free tip. ;)

Gotta tell them what you'd like. Liberal women aren't naturally just better. They're just more open to new things.

Slut is my favorite kind...until my dick hole starts to burn and itch.

:lol:

Shoulda strapped up.

Sodomy: any non-penile/vaginal copulation-like act, such as oral or anal sex

So you've never given a blow job?

I feel sorry for your man.

2lbdket.jpg

TouchTheVoid.....ironic.

Excellent! Just as you've been told you are and what will be. The Bible has all the headlines these days!

Welcome to your first full day in Sodom America. Sorry if a lot of us just aren't going to bend over for you, and also sorry that God hasn't changed, only your standing with Him. I know. This doesn't worry you in the least... YET.

Homosexuality is a moral issue, but more importantly is that Homosexuality is a health issue.

AIDS kills more than 2 million people per year, and there is a resurgence of TB because of AIDS people.

I believe the world is going to see another plague.

Ruling hurt you feelings huh? This is what happens when you live your life as a meddling busy body. Mind your own business, and your feelings won't get hurt so often. Contrary to popular belief, nobody cares about your religious sensibilities, and that's how it should be in a secular nation.

You couldn't be more wrong. My feelings are not hurt in the least. I fully expected the advent of Sodom America, for a long time now. I'm even delighted the lines have been drawn. You're very wrong if you think I'm hurting, just very wrong. I haven't cut off my own nose, nor am I alienated from my God. I have as much peace and joy today as ever.

So, sorry. I've always known what people like you are, and now that you're parading it for all to clearly see, this, at least, is very good. It would take a lot more than some vile, degenerate punks, unworthy of any respect, to bring me down, and, again, at least I still have a God. Duh! LOL!

Homosexuality is a moral issue, but more importantly is that Homosexuality is a health issue.

AIDS kills more than 2 million people per year, and there is a resurgence of TB because of AIDS people.

I believe the world is going to see another plague.

Yes, it is a moral issue, and a health issue, as well as an issue of the sanctity of marriage, a covenant of God's creation, and Sodom America has actually announced its enmity to God. They joke about this now, but it's only by God's mercy that nations, anything or anyone, exist, as this is His creation, as well as every drop of rain or protection from greater evils. But, the cat's out of the bag, and we all knew it was coming.

It is certain a nation in defiance to God won't stand. Serious stuff, but these morons will laugh all the way until their worst nightmares become reality.

Gomorrahca, for short.

LOL! Very good! Need to remember that one. Is that too many letters for a vanity plate?

Excellent! Just as you've been told you are and what will be. The Bible has all the headlines these days!

Welcome to your first full day in Sodom America. Sorry if a lot of us just aren't going to bend over for you, and also sorry that God hasn't changed, only your standing with Him. I know. This doesn't worry you in the least... YET.

Do you believe that we are to obey the Great Commission? Just yes or no, thank you. Yes or no.

Yes, it is a moral issue, and a health issue, as well as an issue of the sanctity of marriage, a covenant of God's creation, and Sodom America has actually announced its enmity to God. They joke about this now, but it's only by God's mercy that nations, anything or anyone, exist, as this is His creation, as well as every drop of rain or protection from greater evils. But, the cat's out of the bag, and we all knew it was coming.

It is certain a nation in defiance to God won't stand. Serious stuff, but these morons will laugh all the way until their worst nightmares become reality.

LOL! Very good! Need to remember that one. Is that too many letters for a vanity plate?

Every nation, then, as I see by your own definitions and positions, stands and has always stood in defiance to God.