> !! Free speech does NOT live here !! <

Lets get this straight..............  

8 members have voted

1. 1. I was banned because I .........................

• Broke a posted rule
    • Offended Christian white womenhood
    • Got Chuck!s panties in a bunch
    • Didn't conform
    • Didn't have my speech controlled willingly
    • Gave a women seeking sympathy in a cesspit my honest opinion

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What fucking part of this is hard to understand Chuck ? You know what you did, own up to it. It seems that you sir are the liar.

Actually he's kinda the boss around here, and there is no guarantee of free speech on a privately owned forum.

You don't seem very banned to me.

What, you think I felt like taking a vacation from this place ? I was censored, my mic was cut O'Reilly style.

Dude you got banned because you were being a shìtty human being. Kinda like if I said my dog died and you replied cats are better anyways.

Show me the rule I broke or admit only what Christians approve of can be posted here. I didn't know we were required to be "nice". You seldom are.

This is the problem with private ownership of things like this forum. We all know censorship is wrong and that I violated no written rule here, but because Chuck! can ban anyone for any reason, you all lay down and take it in the ass. You could hear a pin drop in this thread.

This is the problem with private ownership of things like this forum. We all know censorship is wrong and that I violated no written rule here, but because Chuck! can ban anyone for any reason, you all lay down and take it in the ass. You could hear a pin drop in this thread.

Revolution!!!!

hannibal..alls you have ever run is your mouth...grow up a little...humble your self...chuck is honest and fair.....attack christians when peoples lives are not on the line...when they are...show some respect...it is called family...either be part...or step out

Dude you got banned because you were being a shìtty human being. Kinda like if I said my dog died and you replied cats are better anyways.

Just to be a pain in the ass, I must ask if you actually think that this is the place to go for kindness and sympathy?

hannibal..alls you have ever run is your mouth...grow up a little...humble your self...chuck is honest and fair.....attack christians when peoples lives are not on the line...when they are...show some respect...it is called family...either be part...or step out

If this is what you call a family, I would hate to be at your place for the holidays. His status the whole time was "Get well Thor" he never wished any ill on the young man. He did question religion and the value of prayer. At first he didn't even attack Christians just Christianity - are you saying that is the same thing? That to question your faith is somehow attacking you personally?

Why don't you try being humble "Christ man". All you do is call virtuous women whores when they lead you to demonstrate your own ignorance. You are a model Christian, you show us that everyday. Why is it that Christianity is to be respected whether the chips are up or down ? Fuck you, Fuck Chuck!, Fuck Tarheel And Fuck Censorship.

the_worst_thing_about_censorship.jpg

Why don't you try being humble "Christ man". All you do is call virtuous women whores when they lead you to demonstrate your own ignorance. You are a model Christian, you show us that everyday. Why is it that Christianity is to be respected whether the chips are up or down ? Fuck you, Fuck Chuck!, Fuck Tarheel And Fuck Censorship.

the_worst_thing_about_censorship.jpg

Chill out, bro.

As I said, get a fing life. This joint is for entertainment purposes only.

Seriously, you truly are starting to sound obsessed and deranged, not just playing out a schtick.

Paper chaser..... :P

See, I can troll too. ;)

We really have no written rules here.

Those are left over from the last owner.

Just to be a pain in the ass, I must ask if you actually think that this is the place to go for kindness and sympathy?

That to question your faith is somehow attacking you personally?

You know I can't say that I'm the most sympathetic person here. But I do show sympathy if I feel someone is sharing something real. Like rush posting that video on his dippy eggs... I reframed from making harsh comments because I didn't think he could take them. (Stupid analogy I know but its the first one I could think of)

As for this place idk, no, I've shared personal shìt venting. Lot better than letting friends know all your troubles. H I don't think anyone made any harsh comments . You know there is a time and a place for everything.. chuck didn't see as a time for a religious debate.

You attack any group people will take it personally. Pay attention, we all do it.

hannibal...i am a humble christian...till provoked...like jesus in the temple with the money changers...you are nothing but a money changer in my temple hannibal...so grow up and stop being a dick...

in real life too....stop being a dick...to cops, your neighbors, your kids, your wife...everyone you know...get a fu cking job loser

Hannibal...you have to much time on your hands.

You need to get a new hobby...maybe take walks more often !

man_cuboid.jpg

Oh he has hobbies and takes walks.

Earlier today he indulged in both. He took a walk with our eldest child and gave water to the homeless men who gather up the street from where we live to day labor. Christians do not have a corner on good deeds. We often bring water and food to those who have nothing.